All you new storm users - how long did it take you to stop going for the trackball to move around on the page?
    12-11-08 08:38 AM
    Hahaha-

The whole time I had my storm! I kept thinking it was in between the menu and back key!

Now that I'm back to my bold, I keep trying to touch the screen!

::sigh::

To think about all the things I put my brain through! LoL
    12-11-08 08:55 AM
    i've had the phone since two or 3 days after the release, but the problem is i still use an 8830 for work so sometimes i still go for the track ball
    12-11-08 08:56 AM
    it took me a good week or so to quit going for the trackball for navigation. I have a Curve for work that I use all day, so it was a bit more steep of a learning curve than I had anticipated. Now that I'm used to the touchscreen though, it's okay. The only thing I miss about the Pearl I upgraded from was that it was much easier to edit SureType words on the fly with the trackball. But, it's a small price to pay for being able to just rotate 90 degrees and type on a full qwerty.
    12-11-08 12:31 PM
    All you new storm users - how long did it take you to stop going for the trackball to move around on the page?
    Good question. I was wondering about that myself. The "missing leg" syndrome.
    12-11-08 12:45 PM
    I don't so much go for the track ball on the storm but I was trying to help a coworker with her sprint phone and almost broke the screen pressing on it. Needless to say I don't think she will ask for my help anymore. LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 12:56 PM
    Still looking for the trackball here too! lol
    Ive had the phone since release date and can say im definetly getting used to it, but I still seem to be feeling for the trackball.
    12-11-08 01:10 PM
    I never once went for the trackball... thats one thing I absolutely HATED about my Pearl... that thing was a PILE!!!
    12-11-08 01:23 PM
    I didn't have any trouble coming from an 8330. However, at work I deal with touchscreens, and any day now I'm going to push my finger through one. I keep forgetting that only one touchscreen device has a clickable screen.
    12-11-08 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD