If I go to Service Books and delete all the BS pushed by VZ and RIM that I don't want or will use, can I THEN remove the apps?

Things like Facebook, VZ Nav, ICQ, Flickr, Myspace and especially BING!!!!

These are garbage, don't want 'em now or ever. They always seem to come back when removing with loader or DM.
    03-30-10 02:03 PM
    Those are just icons, links to apps, they aren't apps and can't be removed. If you delete the service books, they WILL come back. Just make a folder called "Junk" put them all in there, then hide the folder. Out of site, out of mind.

Oh, and this has been discussed in hundreds of threads, a simple search would have got you your answer.
    03-30-10 02:08 PM
    you cannot remove them, hide them and be done with it. they will always come back

/thread
    03-30-10 02:11 PM
    03-30-10 02:22 PM
    LMAO thanks.
    03-30-10 02:31 PM
    First I hid the ones I didn't want. They didn't go away, they just "grayed out"... so I made a new folder called Junk like you suggested above. I moved the ones I didn't want into the Junk folder and hid it but it only grays out... is it really supposed to hide so you can't see it? Just curious...

Thanks,

Bryan
    04-29-10 10:46 AM
    Sorry, figured it out... the Show All was checked... LOL... Thanks though...
    04-29-10 10:49 AM
    When is greyed out click the blackberry button and uncheck " show all"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-10 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD