i went into the verizon store today to check out the blackberry (i get mine around the 15). i also got fallout 3 to pass time by but look,

i walked up to the storm
    click FOR THE FIRST TIME on txt msg.
    it was already typing a text that said "i want you, you sexy little beast"
    lol dont ask
    so i started typing and it was PERFECT!! it was a few times i didnt hit the space bar but that was my fault.

i had a ipod touch. i had a voyager. i had the glyde for a few days. THIS IS THE BEST TOUCHSCREEN PHONE EVER!

yeah it was a little laggy in the store but thats something you can fix.

so everytime i see a "this phone sucks, taking it back" or "i hate verizon, RIM, and this touch ****" im gone laugh...

THE NEWBIE HAS SPOKEN!
    12-04-08 06:58 PM
    Amen! With the upgrade to .75, the Storm is really quite a great device.
    12-04-08 07:01 PM
    Amen! With the upgrade to .75, the Storm is really quite a great device.
    i think its just people who have to complain about everything

you give them a million dollars and they say "why did you have to give me a few singles"
    12-04-08 07:05 PM
    the only thing id like to see it respond better to is the PHONE part. it will prob be fixed with revisions, but waiting 3 seconds after pusing the send button is ridiculous. this is a PHONE first and foremost
    12-04-08 07:46 PM
    the only thing id like to see it respond better to is the PHONE part. it will prob be fixed with revisions, but waiting 3 seconds after pusing the send button is ridiculous. this is a PHONE first and foremost
    My phone calls go instantly. Actually, i press the send button and when I put it to me ear, its already ringing through. and i put the phone to my ear normal speed, nothing super slow or anything, lol.
    12-04-08 07:49 PM
    but my phones did that in the past

i would push send and it would say "calling" for a few seconds and then the ringing will start
    12-04-08 08:08 PM
    Many of the posts - especially the threads started with inflammatory titles- are posted by shills of competing companies. Apple?
    12-04-08 08:16 PM
    The thing people don't understand, is there are going to be flaws for a little while. The phone isn't going to move like the first phone with Get It Now, Its a PDA and until multiple software updates come out, it will not be close to perfect. Some of us understand that, and deal with it, some people spend $500 and think its going to be perfect
    12-04-08 08:21 PM
    Well I just got mine today. Its laggy but over all I like it. I'm still on the old software though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 08:23 PM
    The thing people don't understand, is there are going to be flaws for a little while. The phone isn't going to move like the first phone with Get It Now, Its a PDA and until multiple software updates come out, it will not be close to perfect. Some of us understand that, and deal with it, some people spend $500 and think its going to be perfect
    see, im a hardcore gamer. i gotten games when first release and they were not perfect. there were patches and **** to go with them

ex/ socom (ps3). it had a ROCKY!! start. its been out for a few months and just now getting it down packed.

yeah i seen one or two flaws while playing with the device, its nothing to act like a baby over tho
    12-04-08 08:28 PM
    see, im a hardcore gamer. i gotten games when first release and they were not perfect. there were patches and **** to go with them

ex/ socom (ps3). it had a ROCKY!! start. its been out for a few months and just now getting it down packed.

yeah i seen one or two flaws while playing with the device, its nothing to act like a baby over tho
    WOW Socom is a perfect example, I love both of these, who are you me? (I will now wait to hear the comments)
    12-04-08 08:41 PM
    WOW Socom is a perfect example, I love both of these, who are you me? (I will now wait to hear the comments)
    lol man i just know the things these developers have to go though.
    some people think they just can automatically just proof software for this phone or item and it just be the best it can be. its codes that have to be in the right place, icons, the new feature of the ""click".
    12-04-08 08:53 PM
    My first BB. My 5th smart phone. It is by far the best smart phone I've had. RIM has a lot riding on this baby, it can only go up from here I'm sure.
    Great OS, needs some tweaking but I'm glad I've got one.
    12-04-08 09:01 PM
    You will not be disappointed by this device. It only gets better with time.
    12-04-08 09:09 PM
    My first BB. My 5th smart phone. It is by far the best smart phone I've had. RIM has a lot riding on this baby, it can only go up from here I'm sure.
    Great OS, needs some tweaking but I'm glad I've got one.
    its just the fact i have to wait.
    at least the voyager was just sold out, this they have it! but its cool tho.
    12-04-08 09:29 PM
    I love my storm. This is the first experience I have had with rim. Have patience. Good things come in time. Rome was not built in a day.

12-04-08 09:35 PM
    I love my storm. This is the first experience I have had with rim. Have patience. Good things come in time. Rome was not built in a day.

lol im not complaining here (other threads, maybe)

its just that holding it in my hands for a good, long, beautiful 3 mins was the best thing that happened to me alllll day
    12-04-08 09:37 PM
    Many of the posts - especially the threads started with inflammatory titles- are posted by shills of competing companies. Apple?
    So what's your user name on the IPhone site?
    12-04-08 09:44 PM
    So what's your user name on the IPhone site?
    lol good one
    12-04-08 10:15 PM

so i started typing and it was PERFECT!!
    This reminds me of my first experience with the Storm. I was researching phones and hit up the ATT store and VZ store. I tried the iphone, Bold, Fuze, Dare, Voyager etc.

I was really sloppy typing on the iphone, and decent on the others, more or less. When I picked up the Storm and started typing, something just clicked (lol). I was typing almost perfectly right out of the gate. It just felt natural.

I'm very excited about the Storm, though I'm waiting to buy until things cool down, and I want to test the Omnia as well.
    12-04-08 10:49 PM
    This reminds me of my first experience with the Storm. I was researching phones and hit up the ATT store and VZ store. I tried the iphone, Bold, Fuze, Dare, Voyager etc.

I was really sloppy typing on the iphone, and decent on the others, more or less. When I picked up the Storm and started typing, something just clicked (lol). I was typing almost perfectly right out of the gate. It just felt natural.

I'm very excited about the Storm, though I'm waiting to buy until things cool down, and I want to test the Omnia as well.
    i seen the Omnia.....and i looked passed it. something didnt grab me!
    12-05-08 05:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD