Whats up cb.. Im still running .75 on my storm. I tried .90 when it was released but it was buggy and unstable to I switched back to .75

Now im trying to go up to .99 and Iv installed it once, had this same problem tried what everyone suggested which was delete all the current OS off your computer disconnect to internet when searching for the update on DM.

I just uninstalled it, and reinstalled it. Opened DM at the end of the installation as suggested and once again it is not recognized.

So can somebody PLEASE give some advice or help me out. I really want to try out this new beta.
    02-03-09 07:07 PM
    Localte and delete vendor.xml in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
    02-03-09 07:08 PM
    ok iv heard vendor file many times, Im still a blackberry noob but this wont affect the phone at all at some point later will it? i have no idea what the vendor file is or what it does.
    02-03-09 07:10 PM
    No this only allows you to install non carrier released OSs on your device.
    02-03-09 07:11 PM
    Thanks for your quick response Sith, that was the problem and DM recognized .99 right away. Im doing my first battery pull right now and am about to check out the new OS

thanks its people like you that make these forums so popular and helpful.
    02-03-09 07:51 PM
    Excellent. Please let us know how it goes.
    02-03-09 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD