Today was the last straw. All was well with 103 and reboots started to happen out of the blue.

I will stay with the curve and I will send the Storm back till it is finally done. I don't have time to go back and forth with this nonsense. Verizon and Blackberry better get a handle on this. The phone has all the potential in the world but when it fails, it fails big time.

Hope it works out.
    02-13-09 09:04 PM
    Officially, I don't know what the f--- you are talking about !

Doctor Neutron 4.7.0.75 from 21-nov-08
    02-13-09 09:43 PM
    Hmmmmm........ The only problem I have had is with the dust. This is my second storm and I must say I have had no problems except with the dust issue. Sorry for your luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 09:50 PM
    there will never be a "final build." there are always going to be new software updates
    02-13-09 09:52 PM
    i'm all about .76 i've had next to no issues and happy as a clam
    02-13-09 10:03 PM
    same with .75 (at least for me)
    02-13-09 10:43 PM
    Wow fernie I never thought you would be saying this.

Good luck bro.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 11:14 PM
    Ok, I have had a few beers to calm me down. I called my spiritual advisor and he suggested I wait it out with you guys. Help me out guys and gals, I am crying for help. I have been on edge with this Storm the last few days. Going forward, ignore and ignore my threads that show my frustration. I usually don't think before I react sometimes. Ok, I am checking in with my spiritual advisor and he is suggesting that I drink more beer.

Your advice?

ferniesp....officially a crackhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    02-13-09 11:30 PM
    Today was the last straw. All was well with 103 and reboots started to happen out of the blue.

I will stay with the curve and I will send the Storm back till it is finally done. I don't have time to go back and forth with this nonsense. Verizon and Blackberry better get a handle on this. The phone has all the potential in the world but when it fails, it fails big time.

Hope it works out.
    I'll give u 50 bucks for it!
    02-13-09 11:42 PM
    dude i feel your pain, my excitement has turned into hate in the past couple days. NOTHING WORKS RIGHT!

try to use the browser.... problems, doesnt load, wont save the files i want.

try to play back wmv files.... crashes, freezes, require batt pulls.

try to install themes...... memory sucked down to nothing, phone runs sluggish, must batt pull and revert.

try to replace screen protector..... massive ammounts of dust particles under the screen become obvious with the protector off.

trying to type fast..... blue glow doesnt keep up, makes typing so obnoxious.

tried to answer calls today..... phone froze sideways and wouldnt let me answer...

tried to watch a video with bt headphones.... doesnt work with new firmware..

tried to talk to friend using bbm.... phone froze and then rebooted..

tried to upgrade to .103.... battery life went to ****.

so i am just so fed up. i almsot threw it today. and its not the phone hardware, i have read the same issues with other people many many times.
    02-14-09 12:50 AM
    Ok, I have had a few beers to calm me down. I called my spiritual advisor and he suggested I wait it out with you guys. Help me out guys and gals, I am crying for help. I have been on edge with this Storm the last few days. Going forward, ignore and ignore my threads that show my frustration. I usually don't think before I react sometimes. Ok, I am checking in with my spiritual advisor and he is suggesting that I drink more beer.

Your advice?

ferniesp....officially a crackhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yup, drink more!
    02-14-09 06:23 AM
    'final build'....thats comedy right there
    02-15-09 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD