Hello All, does anybody know if Verizon is sending out an OFFICIAL OS update for the the storm? I'm not sure if i want to try and do a leaked. I rather wait for the REAL Update? hope its soon. Thanks all!
    02-24-09 10:26 PM
    No one has any clue. The best guess has been late March.
    02-24-09 10:27 PM
    I also have heard late March, but that is only a rumor.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 10:31 PM
    You'll know as will all of us when they tell us they're releasing one.

02-24-09 10:34 PM
    Didn't I just see a similar thread......
    02-24-09 10:38 PM
    Didn't I just see a similar thread......
    You probably did. This pops up @ once a week it seems.

02-24-09 10:52 PM
    You probably did. This pops up @ once a week it seems.

More like every 5 hours
    02-24-09 10:54 PM
    More like every 5 hours
    LOT, I stand corrected

02-24-09 10:57 PM
    Well, everyone was hellbent last week that an official o.s. was dropping on Feb. 20 because their next door neighbor's grandmother's sister babysat a friend of a neighbor who's son worked in tech support at Verizon.

To answer your question, nobody knows when the official next release will drop. You'll be as surprised as everyone else.
    02-24-09 10:59 PM
    Hello All, does anybody know if Verizon is sending out an OFFICIAL OS update for the the storm? I'm not sure if i want to try and do a leaked. I rather wait for the REAL Update? hope its soon. Thanks all!
    You will get a pass on this post since you are a noob. A word of advice to avoid getting flamed or having this thread shut down; so a search first before posting. If you did you will see that as has been mentioned a new thread with the same topic is started every week or less. You will get most of your answers by searching. No one knows when an official release will occur. Load beta OSs that are leaked at your own risk but there are several stickies on this page that will walk you through it and another if you brick your phone. Welcome to the wonderful world of CB.
    02-24-09 11:05 PM
    More like every 5 hours
    Every Hour, on the Hour
    02-24-09 11:05 PM
    Its coming out tomorrow...

02-24-09 11:15 PM
    if i hadn't upgraded os throught leaks i would have run over my storm on christmas morning! go for it and live a little!
    02-24-09 11:17 PM
    Target is the end of March. Hopefully it will be a little sooner but realistically you are looking at mid-May if their past treck record is any indication.
    02-24-09 11:33 PM
    These threads are getting ******* ridiculous
    02-24-09 11:48 PM
    I won't believe there is an official update until I'm installing it on my phone

02-25-09 12:02 AM
    Its coming out tomorrow...

hahaha. thats hilarious... I got an idea, check the main forum in about 5 minutes for a new thread
    02-25-09 12:10 AM
    A. Men.
    10 char
    02-25-09 12:51 AM
    Even more so for you when you keep posting and bumping them up top....
    02-25-09 03:10 AM
    I'm sure they will at some point. Problem is, the masses don't know when.

If I were you, I'd upgrade to the lastest beta, especially if you're running .75. It is so much better all around!
    02-25-09 03:35 AM
    WOW, Didn't mean to get the Crackberry world upset. Y'all need to switch to Decaf or have a coke and a smile or something lol
    02-25-09 08:30 AM
    i've been gone a few days and came back to these threads, beautiful, crackberry how i love thee.
    02-25-09 08:36 AM
    Can we just make the new official answer that the release will come out as soon as people stop asking when it will come out?
    02-25-09 08:57 AM
    What's worse, people starting the same threads every day, or the people that take the time to comment negatively on them? About the same to me.
    02-25-09 08:57 AM
    What's worse, people starting the same threads every day, or the people that take the time to comment negatively on them? About the same to me.
    I agree....it does get annoying that they pop up everyday...but just respond with a link to another thread that already explains the issue that no one knows, or just say so...no need to bash the OP...IMO
    02-25-09 09:14 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD