i was told the same thing today a new os will be released this month but who knows
    05-13-09 02:35 AM
    I do believe it's leetspeak for "Tool"
    Muchos gracias Sworah. I'm not sure I would have figured it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 07:46 AM
    i'll believe it when i see it.....
    05-13-09 08:22 AM
    The funniest thing is that the OP thought that his info was so valid because it came from a VZW Rep. hahahaha . That makes it even less valid bud; i'd believe it from a member of my Crackberry fam anyday before I take the word from Verizon as golden.

People...pleeeeeeeease do a lil research in these forums before you make ur first post. I'm sure you'll refrain from threads like this after doing so. lol.
    05-13-09 08:42 AM
    lol... it should be BRAINSoverbitches01
    05-13-09 08:45 AM
    Especially since you get the flame hammer dropped when you make silly posts.
    05-13-09 08:45 AM
    Troll, troll, troll your boat.
    05-13-09 08:53 AM
    i was told the same thing today a new os will be released this month but who knows
    I have been told this since the day I bought my storm a couple months ago: "End of March, end of April, end of May....etc etc."
    05-13-09 08:54 AM
    It's real this time people. I just went to Verizon today because I was having trouble with my Storm (Go figure) and the women said and I quote, "There is going to be an official update coming out this month which will probably fix alot of the problems you are having." There it is folks; straight from an employee; now lets just pray that it will be as good as everyone hopes it will
    DIAF

msglngth
    05-13-09 09:16 AM
    verizon and RIM can both suck on a banana...
    05-13-09 12:41 PM
    Wow. You got off easy. Last time I had a chance encounter like that, I took a shot in the mouth hoping for new info on an OS. The guy told me it would be .113 in two weeks.

Oh, well... at least I had Scope handy. Lesson learned.

thats not even funny......even joking about swallwing sum bums splooge for os info is just completely wrong.
    05-13-09 12:44 PM
    My VZW rep said the Storm 2 is coming out tomorrow and will make me breakfast.
    05-13-09 03:17 PM
    I am from the future and can tell you the latest official OS already came out.
    05-13-09 03:49 PM
    my "official patches152" theme will include a time travel app, and we're all gonna go into the future and break into skynet and get 5.5 to enable the ROFLcopter ability and wi-fi, because 5.5 includes nanobots that can manipulate the hardware.
    05-13-09 03:53 PM
    I was told we would get a update, in Jan. Feb. March. Apr. May and .....WTF it still ain't here. hmmm at least it is only may 13th. still time.

WE WILL GET IT ON THE STORM 2!
    05-13-09 08:16 PM
    Official update next month I heard... Scouts honor

05-13-09 08:55 PM
    there is no time frame because there is nothing close enough to the end of testing to even speculate. everything is in lab/network testing at VZW, there is no friendly user testing going on for storm software...so any rumors of "info your friend told you" is unfounded....
    05-14-09 12:44 AM
    the OP has ONE post.

He is just a troll, what you guys call it... trying to get you guys fired up.
    05-14-09 01:16 AM
    can't get me fired up over stuff i know is wrong
    05-14-09 01:48 AM
    yeah i ad heard the same thing about a week ago...and total truth they have been saying that since january
    Therein lies the truth of the matter.

The same thing has been said by a verizon rep (on many levels from floor salesman to executives) for months now.

You guys need to quit letting yourselves get worked up over something you can't affect.

05-14-09 06:30 AM
    A friend of mine built a time machine to go into the future and find out the release date of the next Verizon OS for the storm. He inadvertently ended up win 1955 instead. Needless to say he can’t find a power source that can generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity that he needs to get himself home. His note said that he is planning on using lightening to generate the power that he needs, and ironically he is waiting on a storm.
    05-14-09 09:31 AM
    A friend of mine built a time machine to go into the future and find out the release date of the next Verizon OS for the storm. He inadvertently ended up win 1955 instead. Needless to say he can�t find a power source that can generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity that he needs to get himself home. His note said that he is planning on using lightening to generate the power that he needs, and ironically he is waiting on a storm.
    Yes, but this friend of yours lost all credibility when he decided to make a second time machine out of a flying steam-powered locomotive. At least the DeLorean was kind of cool, in a cheesy 80s sort of way. The train was just dumb.
    05-14-09 09:56 AM
97 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD