I think this fits...

ANYONE that believes ANYTHING a VZW rep says about an OS... (please see attachment)
    05-12-09 08:52 PM
    Oh I get it, a personal attack towards my gender classification.

The "," club is already full but maybe you can form your own club like...... "I think I'm witty, but I always fall short like the cubs" club?
    I may have choked myself from laughter. You're from Iowa? If you're going to make fun of my Cubbies, at least come from a state that has something better... OR a professional sport team. AFL doesnt count.

But, hey, Iowas not bad... they've got the Triple A Cubs in Des Moines!!
    05-12-09 08:53 PM
    I think this fits...

ANYONE that believes ANYTHING a VZW rep says about an OS... (please see attachment)
    LMAO, now that's funny
    05-12-09 08:56 PM
    You can be from another country and make fun of the cubbies, and I don't need a sports team in my state to point out the real choke artists.

Are you sure you are choking from laughter, or watching your cubs play on the television set?

Yay Triple A Cubs?
    05-12-09 08:57 PM
    You can be from another country and make fun of the cubbies, and I don't need a sports team in my state to point out the real choke artists.

Are you sure you are choking from laughter, or watching your cubs play on the television set?

Yay Triple A Cubs?
    Lol. Hahha. Okay, look. You win. I'm sorry I told you to be more mature and to give people a break on their comments. Total a**hole move of me, I know. I just wasn't expecting to get dragged into your sassiness, and ultimately tangent-ing from the topic. Sadly, it made my whole OP of being "semi-mature" null and void. I am embarrassed! Deepest apologies!

Just for the record, Cubs are winning! Go Cubs & Hawks!
    05-12-09 09:03 PM
    Oh I get it, a personal attack towards my gender classification.

The "," club is already full but maybe you can form your own club like...... "I think I'm witty, but I always fall short like the cubs" club?
    low blow, dude...low blow
    05-12-09 09:07 PM
    low blow, dude...low blow
    I learn from the masta!

*bows to patches*
    05-12-09 09:09 PM
    I am sure there is plenty of jokes we can make about the storm and the cubbies
    05-12-09 09:12 PM
    I can Garuentee there will be no update this month. sorry all
    05-12-09 09:15 PM
    I can Garuentee there will be no update this month. sorry all
    An opposite to the original claim.

This place is so confusing....
    05-12-09 09:17 PM
    dude, the cubbies' fans know how to par-ta-why? BECAUSE I GOTTA!!!

if you've ever been to a cubs/cards game, you've seen friendly rivalry at its best!

if you're gonna hate, hate on the oakland raiders they spit on children and throw batteries at opponents!!????
    05-12-09 09:21 PM

if you've ever been to a cubs/cards game, you've seen friendly rivalry at its best!

if you're gonna hate, hate on the oakland raiders they spit on children and throw batteries at opponents!!????
    Oh I'm not doubting the party attitude the cubbie fans have to have. I mean I went to a cub game once and when the game was over (in the second inning) We just got hammered.
    05-12-09 09:23 PM

Hahha, are you serious?! That's intense. Are you a cards fan? I've been to Busch Stadium like five times as my college was close (well, a few hours, as opposed to home which is like 7). It's awesome. Only have seen the Cards up at Wrigley once. Sox and Cubs gets really intense, you should see one of those in action.
    05-12-09 09:26 PM
    Travesty I Declare!!!
    05-12-09 09:26 PM
    Hahha, are you serious?! That's intense. Are you a cards fan? I've been to Busch Stadium like five times as my college was close (well, a few hours, as opposed to home which is like 7). It's awesome. Only have seen the Cards up at Wrigley once. Sox and Cubs gets really intense, you should see one of those in action.
    nah, i'm a BoSox fan, but i had an unexpected 2 day layover one summer and the cards were in town so i took a taxi down to watch the game, sat in the bleachers and drank like 20 beers with a bunch of cards/cubs fans, wearing slacks, shirt and tie. we got twizzted! but its one of the best documented FRIENDLY rivalries in baseball, same division, and really close to one another geographically wise.
    05-12-09 10:02 PM
    Define this month.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 10:07 PM
    this month = man month = 97 days...i've created a new system of measurement of time/distance/weight/volume...the man measurement!
    05-12-09 10:15 PM
    1) that guy you're referring to is a complete 7001. lab testing is 1st step, network testing is 2nd, then friendly user testing. friendly user testing is the last step. lab testing was a long friggin time ago.

2) i posted a thread last thursday a.m. about .141 failing friendly user testing.

3) good work not believing the 7001
    Stupid question: What does '7001' mean?
    05-12-09 11:07 PM
    Stupid question: What does '7001' mean?
    I do believe it's leetspeak for "Tool"
    05-13-09 01:18 AM
    thx sworah
    05-13-09 01:23 AM
    B.S!.. I went to a verizon store today and asked if they knew when an Official OS for the storm is coming and he had no clue..and he was a ****** bag! ill believe it when I see it.
    05-13-09 02:13 AM
    Trust me, sept 19th is the most important date
    05-13-09 02:16 AM
    Trust me, sept 19th is the most important date
    whats happening on september 29th?
    05-13-09 02:26 AM
    whats happening on september 29th?
    if you wait until the 29th, you'll be a little late to the party.
    05-13-09 02:28 AM
    if you wait until the 29th, you'll be a little late to the party.
    Ok?..what are you talking about?..kind of creepy dude!
    05-13-09 02:32 AM
97 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD