Official OS update will be released by April 10. Maaaaaaybe April 15. I have no idea what # it'll be, I just know it'll happen probably the first week of April, definitely by April 15.

enjoy your flaming, but you'll feel like a dunce when you see its true. I'm just trying to spread the word.
    03-20-09 10:27 PM
    So how do you know??
    03-20-09 10:29 PM
    Seriously.
    03-20-09 10:31 PM
    Here we. Go again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 10:32 PM
    No offense...but IF it is true that this is VZW and or rims target date they need to quit bull****ting everyone. If they cant keep up with a March deadline for app store and new OS thats pathetic...They've already pushed it back enough times. Dont make promises you cant keep and just be honest..otherwise you look like an arse is my philosophy.

VZW should stop telling their employees to give any date and it would solve the problem IMO
    No I heard by August.

Here we. Go again

Looks like it!
    03-20-09 10:33 PM
    if a official os comes what will we write about?
    03-20-09 10:34 PM
    All he is doing is making an approximation, basing it off of the probable release date of the App World, which will likely coincide with various Official OS updates from carriers. Truth is, no VZW employee knows when a release is coming until the week before, maybe a little earlier. Although his approximation is based on little actual info, he is probably going to be right.
    03-20-09 10:34 PM
    What year ? MHHH , well so much for the TARGET date, who knows what to believe now a days. Thanks for the info though, i have about 10 future release DATES, that i have to look forward too , this includes number 11 now... seems like my whole calender is full of speculation now.
    03-20-09 10:35 PM
    Whats funny is I bet all the Reps people talk to get their info off of this very forum. Its ridiculous!
    03-20-09 10:36 PM
    All he is doing is making an approximation, basing it off of the probable release date of the App World, which will likely coincide with various Official OS updates from carriers. Truth is, no VZW employee knows when a release is coming until the week before, maybe a little earlier. Although his approximation is based on little actual info, he is probably going to be right.
    nope. i am right. but i'm not approximating based on app world. im telling all of you this based on info most people dont have.
    03-20-09 10:43 PM
    Less than 48 hours notice, according to several reps on this forum.
    03-20-09 10:45 PM
    Haha I'm sue atleast a few vow reps get info here. I'm looking for a release monday

03-20-09 10:46 PM
    Vzw rep told me I'd know before he would probably (he's not a bb user)

03-20-09 10:47 PM
    Who cares who says what on these forums anymore about the official. Banning of those who spread the words of "New OS coming ----------" should be banned for starting flames. -,- it's true at the end of every post "im just saying what i heard from so and so, don't flame me" ugh. how about you keep the "it will be released at this time" to yourself!??
    03-20-09 10:51 PM
    these threads just need to die...

03-20-09 10:52 PM
    I heard that the official release is suppose to be the 23rd
    03-20-09 11:00 PM
    Who cares who says what on these forums anymore about the official. Banning of those who spread the words of "New OS coming ----------" should be banned for starting flames. -,- it's true at the end of every post "im just saying what i heard from so and so, don't flame me" ugh. how about you keep the "it will be released at this time" to yourself!??
    i dont care if you flame, flame away. and im not saying "i just heard it from ...." i know for a fact, and im passing that fact a long. so bite me. youre the dunce.

by April 10. COUNT ON IT
    03-20-09 11:00 PM
    I heard that next next official OS will be .135 i heard this guy on the substation say that he has a buddy that works for rim and this guy was told that the update will be out by the 25th of this month
    03-20-09 11:04 PM
    tired of waiting for a phone i bought in Nov. to properly function....i have given up and can care less at this point....gonna sell it on ebay and get the niagra
    03-20-09 11:07 PM
    tired of waiting for a phone i bought in Nov. to properly function....i have given up and can care less at this point....gonna sell it on ebay and get the niagra
    Niagara looks great (little sleeker and a bit smaller then the BOLD).

Little disappointed that its not WiFi for the 9630 (You can bet Verizon had something to do with that). Will def be giving it a solid look at, and if its as good as the pre-release reports, I will def. be buying it as my work phone.

Love the Storm, but really miss a physical (not application touch) keyboard.
    03-20-09 11:21 PM
    i wouldn't be so quick to give up. with the OS update its going to work like it should - and the bigger screen is pretty awesome. to me, a new qwerty bb can get as good as possible, but it still can't rival a full screen (that will pretty soon work properly). just my opinion, though.

rec7ify - that is the best icon ever
    Last edited by md12; 03-20-09 at 11:24 PM. Reason: coolest icon ever
    03-20-09 11:22 PM
    it comes when it comes
    03-20-09 11:23 PM
    i dont care if you flame, flame away. and im not saying "i just heard it from ...." i know for a fact, and im passing that fact a long. so bite me. youre the dunce.

by April 10. COUNT ON IT
    and if it doesn't come out on April 10, then youre the dunce. if you didn't "just heard it from" then you made it up? what? gg

and i don't care if you call me a dunce, so bite me. l-o-l
    03-20-09 11:25 PM
134 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD