i was talking to a sales rep in the store the other day. i love being in a Verizon store so i always go inside to talk to them if i have free time. (and the fact its a shopping strip where my female friends love going).

anyway, we were talking about the leaked OS that came out a few days ago. then he told me about a official OS coming out in MID Jan.

is this true?
    is it false?

guess we will have to find out
    Last edited by denire; 12-29-08 at 04:50 PM.
    12-29-08 04:40 PM
    I hope its false, i can't get the leaked version, my computer isn't working right
    12-29-08 04:43 PM
    I hope its false, i can't get the leaked version, my computer isn't working right
    every time i think its safe to download a leak another one comes out so im gone just chill till its stable
    12-29-08 04:45 PM
    Time will tell

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 04:45 PM
    I tell ya... your center formatted post is hurting my eyes.
    12-29-08 04:47 PM
    i was talking to a sales rep in the store the other day. i love being in a Verizon store so i always go inside to talk to them if i have free time. (and the fact its a shopping strip where my female friends love going).

anyway, we were talking about the leaked OS that came out a few days ago. then he told me about a official OS coming out in MID Jan.

is this true?
    is it false?

guess we will have to find out
    verizon's official os release sounds like it's going to be .85

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ri...pprove-124915/
    12-29-08 04:49 PM
    I tell ya... your center formatted post is hurting my eyes.
    lol sry about that
    12-29-08 04:50 PM
    Honestly, given my personal experience with VZW sales reps and in light of the experiences of others, I put very little trust in a VZW rep knowing about a RIM software update. Maybe as little as zero trust.
    12-29-08 04:51 PM
    Honestly, given my personal experience with VZW sales reps and in light of the experiences of others, I put very little trust in a VZW rep knowing about a RIM software update. Maybe as little as zero trust.
    im with you on that one. i was on the phone with CS and the rep had no idea what i was talkin about when it came to the OS, so i just chuckled and hung up.
    12-29-08 04:55 PM
    im with you on that one. i was on the phone with CS and the rep had no idea what i was talkin about when it came to the OS, so i just chuckled and hung up.
    It's kind of like going to Best Buy and asking a sales representative when the next version of Mac OS is going to be released. I mean please.
    12-29-08 05:01 PM
    if you're seriously going to train someone for CS especially on BB's please make sure they're trained WELL and stay up to date.
    12-29-08 05:13 PM
    verizon's official os release sounds like it's going to be .85

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ri...pprove-124915/
    The source from that link is a rumor site, who links to Gizmodo, who links to Crunchgear, who links to Crackberry, with Kevin saying this is a good release. Hardly anything official.
    12-29-08 05:17 PM
    Honestly I hope it isn't .85 they'll release in in mid Jan. You would think by then RIM would have a couple more releases already out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 06:53 PM
    if it is true then that means they are hopefully working out the kinks in the leaked one
    12-29-08 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD