I had posted A LOT of leaks for phones, MONTHS before they were released. V9m, Q9m, 8350, 8550, and MANY other phones, internal documents and such.

I just have other things more important at the moment and the Starbucks was FREE!!! It was a gift card

Oh well, CTIA is around the corner for them and maybe the Mod will email me back with a reason, because a two yr ban is a LONG time for no appearant reason.

CTIA shall be REALLY interesting this year, much more then other years to say the least. People will need a new pair of undies when they leave and see what they see lol

Ok. i must have stepped into the Twilight Zone. 0mie is banned at HOFO? WTF? Did you really have info to give? I guess from now on we'll have to quote you and post on HOFO. Whatever Mod banned you over there is....
    09-03-08 10:47 PM
    CTIA shall be REALLY interesting this year, much more then other years to say the least. People will need a new pair of undies when they leave and see what they see lol
    LOL! So, I guess this means no more info from you? If so, we shall wait 'till Tuesday.
    09-03-08 10:59 PM
    I just have one question Omie - what was up with the deleted picture?
    09-03-08 11:27 PM
    Don't drink this guy's kool-aid...

Ya know, I've seen you say 3 or 4 times now (between here and hofo) about how you have more urgent issues in your life that supercede posting some mysterious tidbit you got a forum all excited over.

Do you think that maybe if you would've just posted whatever it was you were bragging about, you'd have plenty of time to deal with your other issues?

I'm pretty sure you got banned for unnecessarily getting a bunch of peoples' hopes up, and doing nothing more than spending a bunch of time making posts about how you have more important things to do than to post.

At least, that's why I would've banned you.
    09-03-08 11:45 PM
    I just have one question Omie - what was up with the deleted picture?
    If you had the original picture at full resolution, you would understand why

I see everyone is still talking about me over on HoFo, they just can't leave me alone. I like some of their theories about my ban, it's really amusing to me.

That thread has grown out of proportion, just to think I can't post my updated stuff I had for the other parts of the forum. In two years all that stuff will be worthless.

Kevin should be around in the next couple of days for everyone, he's always nice to everyone lol

Anyone know why it say's I am still logged in over at HoFo? lol
    09-04-08 12:04 AM

I see everyone is still talking about me over on HoFo, they just can't leave me alone. I like some of their theories about my ban, it's really amusing to me.

That thread has grown out of proportion, just to think I can't post my updated stuff I had for the other parts of the forum. In two years all that stuff will be worthless.

Kevin should be around in the next couple of days for everyone, he's always nice to everyone lol

Anyone know why it say's I am still logged in over at HoFo? lol
    So why not just post them here?
    09-04-08 12:13 AM
    I'm pretty sure you got banned for unnecessarily getting a bunch of peoples' hopes up, and doing nothing more than spending a bunch of time making posts about how you have more important things to do than to post.

At least, that's why I would've banned you.
    Wow ban for getting people's hopes up? If our country was run in that manner, all politicians would be exiled from the U.S.
    09-04-08 12:48 AM
    It's on the same level as someone intentionally posting false information. Sh!t or get off the pot, don't tip-toe throught the tulips.
    09-04-08 01:44 AM
    Sh!t or get off the pot.
    How is it your fault if you have problems going?
    09-04-08 01:48 AM
    Did you even post the picture at full resolution? If not then why delete it? Cuz i know someone Print Screened it and posted it on HoFo.
    09-04-08 01:55 AM
    How is it your fault if you have problems going?
    I think the issue is that there doesn't seem to be any problem. If you come on and say you're going to have some new info and there's an emergency, that's one thing. When you come on (already knowing about your job situation) and tell everybody that you have info, then stay on and say that you don't have time to post because you're looking for a job, people will have a problem. You knew about your "problem" before telling everybody you would post the info, then stay on HoFo and here for hours continuing to post, despite your supposed lack of time.

If you really had such a huge problem, why did you post 10 times after saying that you had more important things to be doing at the time?
    09-04-08 01:59 AM
    It's on the same level as someone intentionally posting false information. Sh!t or get off the pot, don't tip-toe throught the tulips.
    Sorry but I think there is a difference between posting false information and not posting information at all.
    09-04-08 02:40 AM
    Why are people acting like their father missed their big game? What's the big deal? Damn if he lied or if he was telling the truth, it doesn't really matter. What does matter is that you all act like whiny school children when someone doesn't do what you want them to do in a timely fashion. And some of you are actually trying to justify the banning. So let me ask you all this question: Are you going to get the top secret info now? NO!! We at crackberry won't either because he knows you all are on this site waiting to see what he will post. So is it worth b!tching and moaning about it still? GROW UP! In life there will be disappointments. I cannot imagine how you all would react if some real disappointment occurred. I said all that to say this: Who will you look to for the inside scoop now? (Please don't waste space by answering my rhetorical questions)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 02:44 AM
    I found my microUSB adapter under my seat in the car with my car charger, thus been able to post from my Dare while out doing what I needed to do. I can't upload or add anything with my Dare. But enough about the problem at hand, I did know about my situation that's why I was doing something about it and had good news and was happy about somethings then came home to realize it wasn't all that good news afterall, then I went back out for something better.
    09-04-08 02:45 AM
    I think the issue is that there doesn't seem to be any problem. If you come on and say you're going to have some new info and there's an emergency, that's one thing. When you come on (already knowing about your job situation) and tell everybody that you have info, then stay on and say that you don't have time to post because you're looking for a job, people will have a problem. You knew about your "problem" before telling everybody you would post the info, then stay on HoFo and here for hours continuing to post, despite your supposed lack of time.

If you really had such a huge problem, why did you post 10 times after saying that you had more important things to be doing at the time?
    You guys are upset because someone didn't tell you something that you wouldn't have known if he had not said anything. HOW DOES THIS AFFECT YOUR LIFE SO DRAMATICALLY THAT WOULD WARRANT A BAN? So you will have to wait for information on a device. The world will not stop turning just because some leaked info isn't shared. If this is all too upsetting for you, get off the computer (or mobile) and go take a walk. LIFE WILL GO ON!
    09-04-08 02:54 AM
    did anyone catch a look at this picture? if so, can they post it here?
    09-04-08 02:54 AM
    Omie gets off on people wanting his info on internet forums. He doesn't have sh*t. He's had inside info in the past, and uses his reputation to lead people to believe that he has info that he really doesn't. If you have info, and are "allowed to" release it, then post it. If not, then don't. Why even mention it?

Is omie even under non-disclosure? or does he use that as his excuse for "not being able" to post his oh-so-coveted insider info?

I know your scheme.. you make an "omg i have a surprise" post, you see people replying in excitement, then you go spank one out. The whole time you're screaming "im the f*ing phone guru omg im an insider omg every1 loves me cuz i have the latest and greatest info on the forums omg omg i <3 hofo omg". or something to that effect.
    Last edited by Esoteric1; 09-04-08 at 03:02 AM.
    09-04-08 02:57 AM
    did anyone catch a look at this picture? if so, can they post it here?
    This was an image someone in hofo I think said either was a screenshot of the image or the image itself.

Omie gets off on people wanting his info on internet forums. He doesn't have sh*t. He's had inside info in the past, and uses his reputation to lead people to believe that he has info that he really doesn't. If you have info, and are "allowed to," post it. If not, don't. Why even mention it?

I know your scheme.. you make an "omg i have a surprise" post, you see people replying in excitement, then you go spank one out. The whole time you're screaming "im the f*ing phone guru omg im an insider omg every1 loves me cuz i have the latest and greatest info on the forums omg omg i <3 hofo and CB omg". or something to that effect.
    Wow everyone really needs to just calm down and let all this go...
    Last edited by skyys; 09-04-08 at 03:24 AM.
    09-04-08 02:57 AM

Wow everyone really needs to just calm down and let all this go...
    Just trying to put a perspective on the fact that people actually worship the people who have insider info, and the "insiders" love every second of it.. and will even lie about having info. it's really pathetic.
    09-04-08 03:07 AM
    Anyone know the link to the hofo forum that everyone seems to be talking about, or at least what the title is. I cant seem to find it.
    09-04-08 03:09 AM
    Just can't go a day without talking about me, can you?

Glad to see you made it to calmer waters!
    09-04-08 03:10 AM
    Anyone know the link to the hofo forum that everyone seems to be talking about, or at least what the title is. I cant seem to find it.
    Here you go:
    howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1370129
    Add this at the beginning since I can't post URL's yet: http://
    Page 114 is where all the fun started
    09-04-08 04:04 AM
    Hey don't start the convo back up here, DROP IT. Nobody here needs or wants to know what happened over there. Keep this on topic or it'll be closed.
    09-04-08 05:24 AM
    Hey don't start the convo back up here, DROP IT. Nobody here needs or wants to know what happened over there. Keep this on topic or it'll be closed.
    YES, thank you. Sooooo...back on topic. What do you all think the chances are of a release AT CTIA? People say no because there has been no FCC filing, but Apple gets a special "delayed" filing with the FCC so they can announce secret products. Do you think RIM will do the same?
    09-04-08 06:36 AM
    You are right, just because it's not public doesn't mean it hasn't happened. As far as the device being released at CTIA. If I were RIM, I would want a rather large marketing campaign before launching Blackberry's first touchscreen device.
    09-04-08 06:42 AM
599 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD