NDA has NOTHING to do with this phone, it's beyond anything us mere mortals can comprehend lol...Sounds harsh, but its true.
    Oh no, it has EVERYTHING to do with why there is next to no information on this device. EVERYTHING. And anyone who has the 95xx under their device info is having wishful thinking.
    Last edited by Crucial_Xtreme; 09-05-08 at 06:26 AM.
    09-05-08 05:37 AM
    Oh no, it has EVERYTHING to do with why there is next to no information on this device. EVERYTHING. And anyone who has the 95xx under their device info is having wishful thinking.
    Well said. Nothing but wishful thinking. If someone here had the Storm they would have posted an actual pic of atleast part of it just to show anyone. And dont give the, I dont want to break the NDA crap because we all know that if someone wanted they could randomly post a pic on the internet without getting caught.

Back on topic, so has anyone actually confirmed that they are releasing the Storm to some people to test during CTIA?
    09-05-08 06:50 AM
    Wow...thats pretty ****ing cool. But I doubt even the Storm will have that feature.
    Well there is an app for the iPhone that does this. It was really cool I thought. It may not be a standard app that comes with the phone but it could easily be brought to the device.
    09-05-08 09:03 AM
    Is the Javelin likely to be at CTIA too?
    09-05-08 10:28 AM
    Could somebody copy the pic from HOFO of the Verizon pic just put up on here, the one after he photoshopped it and lightened it. I am curious to hear what everyone here thinks of it......but I can't do it on my work computer. You can see more details than just a shadow. Its in the prerelease forum. Page 128.....obviously Omie you can't do this for me HAHA!!!

Also...anyone else see this?...translated from French so excuse the english...I know its old so maybe read before but suprised I have heard no talk of Bell in the past months then I come across this from someone else.

Translated version of http://quebectech.branchez-vous.com/2008/07/bell_confirme_le_blackberry_th.html
    Last edited by tscheidt; 09-05-08 at 03:34 PM.
    09-05-08 03:24 PM
    I think its fairly obvious 0mie is about as high up the cell phone industry food chain as the local VZW rep (which I would bet money on that he is or was at some point). He was banned for pretending to be an insider but never actually gave any real inside info. So I would take everything he says here with a huge grain of salt.

"OMG THUNDER IS SOOOO AWESOME GAIZ".

Gee, thanks for that hard to come by information.
    09-05-08 03:47 PM
    Could somebody copy the pic from HOFO of the Verizon pic just put up on here, the one after he photoshopped it and lightened it. I am curious to hear what everyone here thinks of it......but I can't do it on my work computer. You can see more details than just a shadow. Its in the prerelease forum. Page 128.....obviously Omie you can't do this for me HAHA!!!
    09-05-08 03:50 PM
    Its definitely the Storm because at the top left of the phone, you can see the "mute/standby/lock" button. (I forgot what they're calling it on the Storm) So now that we know it IS the Storm in that pic, what does that mean? It is coming out soon?
    09-05-08 04:18 PM
    Thanks for posting it dude
    09-05-08 05:35 PM
    Its definitely the Storm because at the top left of the phone, you can see the "mute/standby/lock" button. (I forgot what they're calling it on the Storm) So now that we know it IS the Storm in that pic, what does that mean? It is coming out soon?
    Still doubtful....if that is the mic at the bottom it is way off center....or is that something else?

SOOOOOOO......Mr. Omie are you going to at least answer if you have the phone or not?
    Last edited by tscheidt; 09-05-08 at 05:43 PM.
    09-05-08 05:36 PM
    Still doubtful....if that is the mic at the bottom it is way off center....or is that something else?

SOOOOOOO......Mr. Omie are you going to at least answer if you have the phone or not?
    That is def not the mic down there, probably just a little blemish or something like that, something bright enough to come out in the pic, maybe the white BB menu button.

As for 0mie, I agree. Why not give us a pic or something? Pleaseeeeeee.
    09-05-08 05:48 PM
    Based on pic below, it's called the "Lock key." (if the pic is even close to final appearance).

09-05-08 07:19 PM
    the blacked out pic has no buttons on d side...anyway i don't see any one talkin bout f-origin in all of this
    09-05-08 08:23 PM
    I think its fairly obvious 0mie is about as high up the cell phone industry food chain as the local VZW rep (which I would bet money on that he is or was at some point). He was banned for pretending to be an insider but never actually gave any real inside info.
    For one, you are WRONG!!! I was banned for a totally separate matter then I just found out.

For two, I NEVER worked or currently work for VZW. If you know anything or read anything I have leaked more internal documents and phone release dates, pictures, hands on then a lot others. I don't say I am the best, because I am not. There was LP and many other around WAY longer then me and are actually in the industry, so just take that for what you want. I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

I was out on job hunt all day today, I have better things to do then prove myself to anyone.
    09-05-08 08:49 PM
    the blacked out pic has no buttons on d side...anyway i don't see any one talkin bout f-origin in all of this
    I think someone posted info on the company weeks a go. Interesting if it has "Iris."
    09-05-08 09:00 PM
    I think someone posted info on the company weeks a go. Interesting if it has "Iris."
    true... the z-touch is slick &the book ui...that would really kill em
    09-05-08 09:09 PM
    Actually you are the one who was born yesterday by defending a non-insider. There's a reason he was banned from hofo and that is because he would blow smoke up the butts of people and his final little "riddle" was the last straw.
    I really hate to stray off topic but i can't let some newb talk BS about one of the people that keep alot of us on these forums. Omie has been around a while and provided reliable insider info on many phones and more, you would know that if you didn't just jump on the Storm bandwagon out of nowhere and didn't know what you are talking about. Now back on topic and you newbs dont talk trash if you don't know what the **** you're talking about.
    09-05-08 10:45 PM
    For one, you are WRONG!!! I was banned for a totally separate matter then I just found out.

For two, I NEVER worked or currently work for VZW. If you know anything or read anything I have leaked more internal documents and phone release dates, pictures, hands on then a lot others. I don't say I am the best, because I am not. There was LP and many other around WAY longer then me and are actually in the industry, so just take that for what you want. I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

I was out on job hunt all day today, I have better things to do then prove myself to anyone.
    you claim you know all this stuff about the storm (by giving all of your "hints"), yet you dont give any real details. you might have had leaked info about other phones, but you have NO CLUE about the storm/thunder. you just like people looking up to you because youre an "insider". lol, you dont even have a job. if you did have info on the storm, you would have no repercussions for giving info about it. you cant re-lose your job, so you are obviously full of crap. you are a joke as far as im concerned. reason being is that you feed off of being popular on internet forums because you have inside info. well, you dont have any info about the storm, so stop trying to act like you do.

if i had to guess, id bet that your under 20, and one of your parents work for verizon. all you do is look through their stuff to find your info. too bad your parents dont have any info about the storm so when they do, let us know.

on a better note, only 5 more days till we hear some real info about this phone!!!
    Last edited by jon341427; 09-05-08 at 10:56 PM.
    09-05-08 10:53 PM

1) I have been a HOFO member for 3 years and you have never posted anything that could be considered "insider information".

2) The Mods addressed your banning when people asked by pointing out your long history of "riddles" and pretend insider info.

3) You have no connection to RIM or Verizon. You are just some kid masquerading as an insider. How do I know this? By the ridiculous shenanigans you pulled in the Storm thread over @ HOFO.

4) Good riddance.
    09-05-08 11:26 PM
    Ok, this is like Deja Vu from the HoFo Forums so can we just like end it there and continue discussing what this thread is really about.
    09-05-08 11:29 PM
    you claim you know all this stuff about the storm (by giving all of your "hints"), yet you dont give any real details. you might have had leaked info about other phones, but you have NO CLUE about the storm/thunder. you just like people looking up to you because youre an "insider". lol, you dont even have a job. if you did have info on the storm, you would have no repercussions for giving info about it. you cant re-lose your job, so you are obviously full of crap. you are a joke as far as im concerned. reason being is that you feed off of being popular on internet forums because you have inside info. well, you dont have any info about the storm, so stop trying to act like you do.

if i had to guess, id bet that your under 20, and one of your parents work for verizon. all you do is look through their stuff to find your info. too bad your parents dont have any info about the storm so when they do, let us know.

on a better note, only 5 more days till we hear some real info about this phone!!!
    Yea, just leave my thread. You're just trying to act cool on the internet. Sweet! Go make some real friends!

Back on topic...people say the Storm will be handed out to the press on Wednesday, (engadget, gizmodo, etc,) do we think this will happen?
    Last edited by Stang68; 09-06-08 at 12:05 AM.
    09-06-08 12:03 AM
    I'm pretty sure it will. They are probably also going to want to have some ready for review sites such as cnet.com etc. I know cnet usually posts on-the-floor first look videos of upcoming devices.
    09-06-08 12:13 AM
    By the way...8 days!
    All I know is I want the Stang "Countdown App" for my thunder!!!
    09-06-08 12:33 AM
    Just thought I that I should let everyone know that I am so excited for the new bb to come out. Also want to let you guys know I am drunk!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-08 12:52 AM
    Yeah, counting the days...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-08 12:58 AM
599 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD