Not sure if anyone cares...(I am guessing you will)....0mie....over at HOFO said he is releasing more on the Thunder as soon as he gets home.....the pre-release thread there just blew up!
    I knew I always liked him!
    Last edited by mm_style; 09-03-08 at 05:58 PM.
    09-03-08 05:08 PM
    What's HOFO? I'm clearly new at this but have been trying to follow the threads on the Storm/Thunder/9530.
    09-03-08 05:42 PM
    What's HOFO? I'm clearly new at this but have been trying to follow the threads on the Storm/Thunder/9530.
    HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - BlackBerry Storm 9530 (aka Thunder) Pre-Release Thread

Howardforums= HOFO. It's where a lot of us came from, lol.
    09-03-08 05:43 PM
    Gotcha...thanks. I'll go check that out in a little while.
    09-03-08 05:45 PM
    I knew I liked him!
    You liked me? lol
    09-03-08 05:56 PM
    You liked me? lol
    You know what I mean by that. lol!
    09-03-08 05:57 PM
    OS 4.5.0.81+ now has 16GB microSD support is anyone cares

Type-o to many threads open and trying to multi-task, finding a job is my top priority right now.
    Last edited by Omie; 09-03-08 at 06:27 PM.
    09-03-08 06:02 PM
    I'd care a little more if I could get my hands on a 16gb card..
    09-03-08 06:05 PM
    OS 4.0.5.81+ now has 16GB microSD support is anyone cares
    I didn't even know .81 was out. We're all watchin' 0mie tv...What's next??
    09-03-08 06:11 PM
    I didn't even know .81 was out. We're all watchin' 0mie tv...What's next??
    .81 has been out. .81 is the package version not the application version, which is what matters.
    09-03-08 06:22 PM
    .81 has been out. .81 is the package version not the application version, which is what matters.
    It all makes sense now. I was thinkin' app version, thanks...btw great info in all the threads. I follow your posts through and through.
    09-03-08 06:34 PM
    Not sure if anyone cares...(I am guessing you will)....Omie....over at HOFO said he is releasing more on the Thunder as soon as he gets home.....the pre-release thread there just blew up!
    Yea you weren't kidding. He'll have me clicking refresh all night.
    09-03-08 07:34 PM
    I guess that's the end of me over at HoFo and maybe even here.

I don't think I did anything wrong, I just tried to get away from the situation and stray away from it getting worse, but I guess that didn't help.

09-03-08 08:59 PM

I don't think I did anything wrong, I just tried to get away from the situation and stray away from it getting worse, but I guess that didn't help.

u were banned on hofo?
    09-03-08 09:04 PM

Wtf happened? So you have your own stuff to take care of. Why did they ban you?

EDIT: Read the last several pages over at hofo. They sort of went off on you over there. Whether or not you release what you had, they need to lighten up over there.
    Last edited by skyys; 09-03-08 at 09:07 PM.
    09-03-08 09:04 PM

Hey man, that totally sucks. I hope they reconsider, that's totally not fair
    09-03-08 09:05 PM
    Hey man, that totally sucks. I hope they reconsider, that's totally not fair
    i agree. That is a really long time!
    09-03-08 09:08 PM
    EDIT: Read the last several pages over at hofo. They sort of went off on you over there. Whether or not you release what you had, they need to lighten up over there.
    I agree. Not sure which mod did it, but I don't see any reason why they'd ban you.
    09-03-08 09:17 PM
    Yup, BANNED.

I would say names, but I won't.

It's cool. They will all get their info by CTIA. Just didn't want to take things out of proportion, so I stopped. I have more important matters to attend with my life.

On the bright side, 6 days left for CTIA lol
    09-03-08 09:27 PM

Don't know why it would end your posting info here.

Noticed your device model says 9530 You being optimistic?
    09-03-08 09:32 PM
    Hey Omie, sorry to hear about the ban. A lot of those guys are being really cruel over there. Stick around at Crackberry, I think people here a nicer . I'm trying to piece together your cryptic picture over on HOFO and I think you got it wet? The "box" wasnt real...I think you cut that out as a joke because someone above you posted about the cut-out of the VZW box picture. I think you were just humoring him ! LOL I think its funny, if thats what you did. Anyways, hope everything works out for you dude, and sorry about the PayPal .
    09-03-08 09:41 PM
    A lot of those guys are being really cruel over there. Stick around at Crackberry, I think people here a nicer .
    I've been over there for what seems like forever, but that is the main reason I don't hang around over there much anymore
    Last edited by mm_style; 09-03-08 at 09:46 PM.
    09-03-08 09:43 PM
    A lot of those guys are being really cruel over there. Stick around at Crackberry, I think people here a nicer . PayPal .
    I've been over there for what seems like forever, but that is the main reason I don't hang around over there much anymore
    ditto. I was a member here first, then went to hofo and people here are alot nicer! lol. i wonder why?
    09-03-08 09:49 PM
    thats just plain rude to ban someone. its an internet forum, not life or death. i know i appreciate any light thats shed on the thunder/storm. be it rumor or true. it makes you think of what could be for the device and you get that joy of anticipation!
    09-03-08 10:27 PM
    I had posted A LOT of leaks for phones, MONTHS before they were released. V9m, Q9m, 8350, 8550, and MANY other phones, internal documents and such.

I just have other things more important at the moment and the Starbucks was FREE!!! It was a gift card

Oh well, CTIA is around the corner for them and maybe the Mod will email me back with a reason, because a two yr ban is a LONG time for no appearant reason.

CTIA shall be REALLY interesting this year, much more then other years to say the least. People will need a new pair of undies when they leave and see what they see lol
    09-03-08 10:42 PM
599 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD