this new SOOOOOO made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-01-08 04:32 PM
    Just a small rundown of what is "known"

OS 4.0.7.99
    3.2MP Camera
    Multi-Touch
    8GB and SIM card Preinstalled
    1GB internal memory dedicated to Multimedia
    Dimensions are 2.41" X 4.40" X .54"
    The screen is 3.25" HVGA+ 480x360
    Rhapsody Music OTA
    So the Storm is thinner than the LG Dare and the Curve? Nice! I was worried that this thing was gonna be a brick! I cant wait anymore! I need some actualy live pics of this thing!
    09-01-08 04:39 PM
    lol i love seeing people post the identical posts on here and on hofo. It makes me laugh.
    09-01-08 09:20 PM
    lol i love seeing people post the identical posts on here and on hofo. It makes me laugh.
    No, whats worse is when I see something I posted here quoted over there. Lol.. no biggie, just funny.
    09-01-08 09:22 PM
    I've seen that too and I get confused. Am I on hofo or cb? lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-08 09:27 PM
    I've seen that too and I get confused. Am I on hofo or cb? lol.

lol, me too. I always post it here first.
    09-01-08 09:32 PM
    Ok, you're all obviously talking about me but Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    09-01-08 10:00 PM
    I thought they were talking about me! haha
    09-01-08 10:02 PM
    I am going to get one in a couple of years. I just got a Curve and I <3 it.
    09-01-08 10:56 PM
    And here I thought they were talking to me LMAO hahaha
    09-01-08 11:07 PM
    lol well if the shoe fits. Im not talking about anyone imparticular. Lots of people do it. lol I'm about to jump on the bandwagon and start doing it!
    09-01-08 11:29 PM
    7 days now!
    09-02-08 08:20 AM
    And here I thought they were talking to me LMAO hahaha
    lol well if the shoe fits. Im not talking about anyone imparticular. Lots of people do it. lol I'm about to jump on the bandwagon and start doing it!
    I was thinkin' all three of them.... lol. I always have a cb tab open and a hofo tab. Now I'll just be even more confused
    09-02-08 11:29 AM
    Hey Crucial or 0mie,

The one piece of information I want to know is what is the dpi as compared to the Bold? The Bold's screen is beautiful due to the high pixel density. Can you let us know whether its atleast as high as the Bold. If so that will be one more reason to go with this over the....dare I mention it...Touch Diamond.

I love my Pearl's reliability and I cant imagine not having a BB, but I love the custmoizability of WinMo.
    09-02-08 12:55 PM
    So any news on this CTIA thing? Anybody attend?
    09-02-08 08:33 PM
    Hey Crucial or 0mie,

The one piece of information I want to know is what is the dpi as compared to the Bold? The Bold's screen is beautiful due to the high pixel density. Can you let us know whether its atleast as high as the Bold. If so that will be one more reason to go with this over the....dare I mention it...Touch Diamond.

I love my Pearl's reliability and I cant imagine not having a BB, but I love the custmoizability of WinMo.
    lol. You and everybody else would love to know the details of the 95xx.

So any news on this CTIA thing? Anybody attend?
    Sept 10th.
    09-02-08 08:40 PM
    Hey Crucial or 0mie,

My first post here and I'm not Crucial or Omie, but this was somewhat discussed on HoFo and hope this is the info you were looking for, although I can't say how valid it is

well that's semi-disappointing.. I haven't calculated it exactly, but I think that should be about the same dpi as the iphone's display (160-ish) as compared to the bold's stunning 217dpi.

I guess a display like that on the Storm's larger screen is a bit too much to ask, but hey, nothing wrong with dreaming. Imagine being able to read the text on a web page when zoomed out on the browser..
    I think it's more like 175 dpi. It's 1920 more pixels than the iPhone with a slightly smaller screen. It will look nicer, I hope.
    Last edited by 04civic21; 09-02-08 at 09:09 PM.
    09-02-08 08:57 PM
    Wait so Sept. 10'th is when Verizon releases news of new phone? Or Sept. 10'th = the day the phone is released for purchase?

My first post here and I'm not Crucial or Omie, but this was somewhat discussed on HoFo and hope this is the info you were looking for, although I can't say how valid it is

So you went? Would you light to tell us a detailed story what it was like? What it smelled like in the room, how many chairs, etc.. jk! =) Anymore detailed news about Verizon and RIM?!
    Last edited by charmanestar; 09-02-08 at 09:42 PM.
    09-02-08 09:39 PM
    Wait so Sept. 10'th is when Verizon releases news of new phone? Or Sept. 10'th = the day the phone is released for purchase?

So you went? Would you light to tell us a detailed story what it was like? What it smelled like in the room, how many chairs, etc.. jk! =) Anymore detailed news about Verizon and RIM?!
    The event does not happen until September 10th. As for what will happen there, I believe that VZW will announce it on that day. As for a release, who knows. I have been hearing October 13th, but now some rumors (mostly hopes) are surfacing that RIM and VZW might release it at CTIA on the 10th.
    09-02-08 09:51 PM

Oh no, I was just simply stating some info from another forum trying to answer someone else's question. CTIA is going to happen Sept 10th(9th thru 11t I think) and that's when the Storm is going to be supposedly announced by either Verizon or RIM. Oct 13th or sometime around there is when the Storm is scheduled to be released.

Edit: Stang68 beat me to it
    09-02-08 09:52 PM
    haha nice! Can regular folk like us attend CTIA event?

EDIT: Im signing up! I wanna attend
    EDIT: IT COSTS MONEY! And it's not cheap either!! haha I am not attending =(
    Last edited by charmanestar; 09-02-08 at 10:09 PM.
    09-02-08 10:02 PM
    Ok, so the number one thing that drew me to Blackberry was the calendar. I simply cannot live without it. It tells me whenever I have to do something. If you took that away from me, I would just be useless as a person lol. So, how do you think RIM will make the calendar look for the touchscreen? How do you think it will function?
    09-03-08 01:56 PM
    Ok, so the number one thing that drew me to Blackberry was the calendar. I simply cannot live without it. It tells me whenever I have to do something. If you took that away from me, I would just be useless as a person lol. So, how do you think RIM will make the calendar look for the touchscreen? How do you think it will function?
    Let me zip up my flamesuit realquick

I hope it looks and functions like the WinMo calendar.

Im totally with you though. My whole life revolves around my calendar. If I have to remember to do it, it goes in my calendar. Even stuff for an hour later.
    09-03-08 02:18 PM
    Not sure if anyone cares...(I am guessing you will)....Omie....over at HOFO said he is releasing more on the Thunder as soon as he gets home.....the pre-release thread there just blew up!
    09-03-08 04:39 PM
    Let me zip up my flamesuit realquick

I hope it looks and functions like the WinMo calendar.
    Got my graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmellows. Let the flaming begin!

Last edited by skyys; 09-03-08 at 07:21 PM.
    09-03-08 04:53 PM
599 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD