Hey everyone,

So on September 10th, CTIA is being held at the Moscone Center in San Fransisco. On day one there, Verizon Wireless has a presentation and RIM has one on the second day. It is highly rumored that one of the two companies (probably RIM) will be unveiling the Storm. We will see many pictures, videos, and hopefully get a release date! Let the speculation begin!

Countdown: 11 days
    08-29-08 07:52 PM
    Dam you Stang68! I'm trying not to pay too much attention to the CTIA rumor because, like Christmas when I was a kid, the more I count down the days the longer it takes to get here. Oh well... 11 days! Lets hope that RIM or VZ has a surprise for us!
    08-29-08 08:01 PM
    Think of it this way. There's a holiday on Monday so its a short week. Before you know its the weekend again and then its the following week and its the 10th already. Its gonna fly by.
    08-29-08 08:14 PM
    The days will go by so slow! I can not wait until the 10th! Hopefully some shots will be leaked before CTIA
    08-29-08 08:38 PM
    The days will go by so slow! I can not wait until the 10th! Hopefully some shots will be leaked before CTIA
    Yea, definitely! I need some leaked pictures! I have been waiting for a shot of the homescreen forever! Kevin, stop holding out on us!
    08-30-08 11:54 AM
    hopefully they set a date at that thing. im putting away about 300 on my next check so i can buy this thing the day its released
    08-30-08 01:20 PM
    Haha same here! For all we know they'll be like "Its available today!" and pull an Apple haha
    08-30-08 01:37 PM
    Yeah, I can't wait, and counting the days won't be easy. Unfortunately I'll be in Marine BootCamp when is "hopefully" released so if they pull an Apple I won't be able to capitalize. I will when I get out though. That's fo shizzle.
    08-30-08 02:03 PM
    By the way everyone...10 days now.
    08-30-08 03:07 PM
    ive just posted my curve up on ebay. really hoping for an october release as i am gonna go back to my normal samsung phone until the thunder. also will be paying full retail for it so thats prob not gonna be so nice.
    08-30-08 05:55 PM
    By the way everyone...10 days now.
    Yesss Sirr!!

10 days 'till Storm is unveiled.

I also hope that VZ shed some light on their "Any App, Any Device" program.
    08-30-08 07:24 PM
    Yesss Sirr!!

10 days 'till Storm is unveiled

I also hope that VZ shed some light on their "Any App, Any Device" program.
    As I posted on another forum, I will be on hand and will do my best to post up some good pics from each day.
    08-30-08 07:31 PM
    As I posted on another forum, I will be on hand and will do my best to post up some good pics from each day.
    I have no doubt that you will.
    08-30-08 08:02 PM
    Thanks much. I am looking forward to learning more about this BB.

Dorothy
    08-30-08 10:17 PM
    Thanks Crucial I will be tuning in.
    08-30-08 11:05 PM
    HOFO insider 0mie has posted that we won't have to wait 10 days.
    08-30-08 11:32 PM
    0mie: Launch plans, store promo materials, hands on device, EXCELLENT UI and browser.

I am REALLY picky and HATED the Voyager browser, Dare was def. a step in the right direction, Safari was nice. Storm browser should blow out everything else and should be up to par with Mobile Safari especially on with Rev. A speeds, rendering engine and all.
    08-31-08 12:01 AM
    Well, the 10th will be here soon enough.
    08-31-08 12:24 AM
    0mie: Launch plans, store promo materials, hands on device, EXCELLENT UI and browser.
    Where is this? More importantly...WHEN is this??
    08-31-08 09:25 AM
    Ok, I found his post on HoFo (and yours Matrix) and I gotta say, what this guy is telling us is making me even more excited for the Storm! I mean, not one insider has said that the browser sucks! They all seem to love it and claim that this phone in general will blow the iPhone away!

...if only the Storm will get as much press as the iPhone.
    08-31-08 10:06 AM
    You can bring a friend with you...right??
    08-31-08 10:23 AM
    Ok, I found his post on HoFo (and yours Matrix) and I gotta say, what this guy is telling us is making me even more excited for the Storm! I mean, not one insider has said that the browser sucks! They all seem to love it and claim that this phone in general will blow the iPhone away!

...if only the Storm will get as much press as the iPhone.
    Yeah, unless there's a huge and i mean huge marketing push, i think sales will start a little slow since most people are brainwashed by the Iphone but once the phone is out a few weeks, look out. I just hope the commercials get the point across. I've already started a word of mouth campaign to spread the word with my GSM-using buddies.
    08-31-08 11:43 AM
    Yeah, unless there's a huge and i mean huge marketing push, i think sales will start a little slow since most people are brainwashed by the Iphone but once the phone is out a few weeks, look out. I just hope the commercials get the point across. I've already started a word of mouth campaign to spread the word with my GSM-using buddies.
    Lol, I personally hope the sales start out a little slow. I don't want to have to camp out for this phone. After i get mine, which will hopefully be release date since I'm eligible for an upgrade, then I hope the sales shoot up, and its as hard to get as a wii!
    08-31-08 11:49 AM
    Im actually impressed by how well RIM is keeping leaked images from coming onto the web. Usually there are lots of pics (and even videos) when a company is releasing something big like this. All we got were two "live" pics of the phone and some promo shots. But I have a feeling that this week is going to give us a few more shots of the phone since CTIA is almost here. I mean, for God's sake, we have a picture of the box! That must mean VZW is getting close to a release date!

Btw...9 days now.
    08-31-08 12:33 PM
    You can bring a friend with you...right??
    I would bring you, but well i'm not going
    08-31-08 01:52 PM
599 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD