I thought since some of us have a new "toy" and we now finally own this device we have been waiting for, reading about, studying, and losing sleep over for months that alot of really funny things will happen due to individuals being "distracted" by their Blackberry Storm.

I'm going to go ahead and kick this off...........

My storm locked and I have a password setup on it. I was holding the storm while I walked into the rest room to take a leak. I pressed the screen to view a new message and it prompted me for the password. I forgot the seat was shut on the toilet and started relieving myself while entering the password quickly realizing the seat/cover was not lifted! LOL!!!!!

Don't be shy people. I know someone has hit a curb already trying to text in landscape mode with this sucker!
    11-22-08 10:43 PM
    ALOT of us are still waiting for the Storm so we don't all have a new toy.
    11-22-08 10:46 PM
    What matrix said. I was at the verizon store and i sold a customer on getting a storm lol..did a better job than the reps appereantly. hmmm not sure if that counts though. I should get mine soon.
    11-22-08 10:48 PM
    You all will have them soon enough and then are more than welcome to participate also. I'm sure there are quite a few funny stories already!
    11-22-08 10:48 PM
    I picked up 2 today and can not for the life of me wrestle the unlock codes out of verizon! funny? no. humorous? to some. i don't even want verizon! i just wanted the device to use on at&t.
    11-22-08 10:54 PM
    And yet another.....
    11-22-08 10:59 PM
    And yet another.....
    How did I know you would race your way over to this thread?
    11-22-08 11:00 PM
    I'm all for having fun on here, but can we please minimize the number of useless threads? I mean no offense, but there really is no useful purpose to this thread.
    Last edited by scougarb; 11-22-08 at 11:13 PM.
    11-22-08 11:08 PM
    well i have ran into a wall while walking, and ran two red light while driving all because i cant stop playing with my storm
    11-22-08 11:09 PM
    I'm all for having fun on here, but can we please minimize the number of useless threads? I mean no offense, but there really is no useful purpose to this thread.
    Thank you!! I only regret thanking you because it will bump it.
    11-22-08 11:15 PM
    This thread is more useful than 90% of the stupid ******** and crying going on!

Can we ever lighten the mood and have some fun with our new devices? Don't hate!
    11-22-08 11:31 PM
    umm... wow .. lol..

OP thats a good story .. i dont have one but .. it was funny .. thanks for the laugh lol.
    11-22-08 11:33 PM
    No worries. Everyone needs a good laugh once in a while and this could have been entertaining if we didn't get some sour patch kids in here!
    11-22-08 11:38 PM
    On Friday afternoon I was at a traffic light. The left turning arrow came on and cars started turning left. Since I was learning how to text message and noticed the cars moving to the left of me, I started going forward. Got about 1/3 way into the intersection and realized my light was still red. Thankfully nobody the opposite direction was turning left at the left turning lane or it would not have been pretty.
    11-22-08 11:40 PM
    LMAO! These phones are going to cause so much trouble!!!
    11-22-08 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD