i think i agree with whoever said just because leaks are up to .106 or .118 or whatever doesn't mean that is actually what the developers are up to.

we may very well see .150 in the coming days/weeks.

when it does officially release, i'll be there :P
    02-18-09 03:22 PM
    Well my hopes are high, yes I know could be just a rumour but lets get all our mafia connections into action, USA, EUROPE and so on, come on people lets dig it!! It is possible, we have not had an update for a while, battery has improved and speed as well so maybe we are getting closer after all. Now let's dig for more information, use whatever means necessary.
    Worst case scenario we will end up with another unofficial one.
    02-18-09 03:25 PM
    Pics or it didn't happen? :}

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 03:26 PM
    everytime i check this site there is some new waiting room thread or official os update or new leaked beta that's just 5 pages of "Hope" but no "Change". Where do all the rumors come from? Is it all My cousin's uncle's brother is dating a girl who deliver's sandwiches to the guy who cleans the vzw at night and he says ".....". or is it wishful thinking or what? I'm not complaining it's not like i have anything better to do . I just want to know do i get my hopes up or take it with a huge politician sized grain of salt?

I lol'd so hard.
    02-18-09 03:31 PM
    Well, the Storm is/was my first blackberry, and over the weekend, I had a chance to web browse with a bold, and all I can say is "how did RIM screw up the browser that much on the Storm?". The web browsing on the bold is smooth, and on the storm, I was ready to do what the bold owner did to the Storm, give it a toss....

They have got to fix it. For example, go to any PHPbb forum and try to type someting into the form that I am typing into now. There is a good 3-4 second delay between keypresses and something showing up on the screen. I have learned to give it faith. Also, the page rendering is poor at best. Sorry, I did not want to gripe, but I was ready to toss mine today.

TheWitness
    02-18-09 03:34 PM
    Don't believe it, and I think its a lil suspicious that the ones who've "heard" of this are all newbies with 10posts or less.

Tho, i'll admit, I could be wrong

Ok yes I heard of a new firmware being released friday, I did not hear of .150 but was told to look out for the update on friday, However like in my previous post I have been told this several times at this point so I do not recomend holding your breath. The fact that I have less than 10 posts and you have a wopping 25 posts means nothing and being rude and talking down to others based on amounts of posts does nothing for your image.

Good day
    02-18-09 03:35 PM
    I hope its true friday please hurry

02-18-09 03:36 PM
    I lol'd so hard.
    I still am!
    02-18-09 03:36 PM
    I'd be satisfied with a leak on friday in the .11X family.

BTW folks while RIM is certain ahead of the leaks and the released betas they are certainly NOT up to .150 yet. More likely in the .120ies
    02-18-09 03:39 PM
    i correctly predicted 10 official release dates with my first 10 posts, no big deal.
    02-18-09 03:40 PM
    I still am!
    Lol same

02-18-09 03:40 PM
    Pics or it didn't happen? :}

i was reading this thread and was just waiting for this moronic post.
    02-18-09 03:41 PM
    i was reading this thread and was just waiting for this moronic post.
    i hadn't heard it in a while. been spending too much time in the storm owners lounge maybe
    02-18-09 03:42 PM
    Seriously 150?? where do you guys come up with this stuff...

On a seperate note I would like to see them just scratch this OS and build a new one from the ground up that is more consumer / touch centric as opposed to outfitting standard bb os with touch capabilities..
    02-18-09 03:45 PM
    Im happy with .106. If something is released that's faster, I'd be happpier, but I have no issue with my phone as is. If anything, I want the app store to open so I have more choice, the OS is last on my list now.
    02-18-09 03:46 PM
    Im happy with .106. If something is released that's faster, I'd be happpier, but I have no issue with my phone as is. If anything, I want the app store to open so I have more choice, the OS is last on my list now.
    australians always settle
    02-18-09 03:50 PM
    why would they jump from 106 to 150? i doubt they would do that 106 is problem rife and it has not been released anyway.
    02-18-09 03:53 PM
    I believe RIM is WAY AHEAD of what is leaked so far. A couple diffrent people have said Friday for the release and herd it from some VZW reps. Lets just hope it comes out that day. If so, We can ALL be happy. Im still on .75 so I can be THAT much happier with the Official release.
    02-18-09 03:58 PM
    Just asked my bro (works for VZW) and nothing about it on infomanager.
    02-18-09 04:03 PM
    Just asked my bro (works for VZW) and nothing about it on infomanager.

probably because its not happening
    02-18-09 04:08 PM
    Well, the Storm is/was my first blackberry, and over the weekend, I had a chance to web browse with a bold, and all I can say is "how did RIM screw up the browser that much on the Storm?". The web browsing on the bold is smooth, and on the storm, I was ready to do what the bold owner did to the Storm, give it a toss....

They have got to fix it. For example, go to any PHPbb forum and try to type someting into the form that I am typing into now. There is a good 3-4 second delay between keypresses and something showing up on the screen. I have learned to give it faith. Also, the page rendering is poor at best. Sorry, I did not want to gripe, but I was ready to toss mine today.

TheWitness
    One thing I would ask is what version of the OS are you running. I thought something similar until I install the leaked .103 version. I could not believe the difference in not only the download speed, but the rendering/magnification speed. With this version I would be more than willing to put it up against the bold or the iPhone and not hesitate to believe it could beat them.
    02-18-09 04:10 PM
    One thing I would ask is what version of the OS are you running. I thought something similar until I install the leaked .103 version. I could not believe the difference in not only the download speed, but the rendering/magnification speed. With this version I would be more than willing to put it up against the bold or the iPhone and not hesitate to believe it could beat them.
    even with 103 i prefer the iphones browsing
    02-18-09 04:12 PM
    what would a 150 platform help?

what is the difference between the application and the platform?
    02-18-09 04:14 PM
    the vodafone reps over on the eforum are dropping a few hints that its gonna be soon. They usually make no comment
    02-18-09 04:17 PM
    what would be change with diff firmware?
    02-18-09 04:20 PM
245 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD