so that means this is only for 9500?
    Or can us 9530 get this possible official release update?
    02-18-09 04:20 PM
    I have the .103/.106 Hybrid and its doing fine, now I see someone mention .118 thats a first .. and now .150 .. Wish they would just leak all the ones in between hehehehe Talk about beta testing !
    02-18-09 04:22 PM
    I do not believe it will be close to .150 a .12_ is more likely but I guess we will have to wait and see!
    02-18-09 04:23 PM
    what would be change with diff firmware?
    stuff...........
    02-18-09 04:23 PM
    Oh boy I honestly wonder where this stuff comes from? Kind of silly really

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 04:36 PM
    Oh boy I honestly wonder where this stuff comes from? Kind of silly really

i actually am a clown, so i appreciate the silly comment
    02-18-09 04:37 PM
    i actually am a clown, so i appreciate the silly comment
    Really? That's awesome! Ha ha

02-18-09 04:40 PM
    probably because its not happening
    even with 103 i prefer the iphones browsing
    Everyone say hellooo to Ms. Debbie Downer

02-18-09 04:45 PM
    is that a tranny?
    02-18-09 04:45 PM
    I hope it does come Friday. I'm sick of messing around with these leaks.

.103 is a big lie. Faster? Not much. Memory hog? You bet. And what's up with all those clocks constantly spinning around.

I honestly believe that people who are saying how great it is are just buying into the idea. It's a problematic beta and that's all.

I do indeed hope a new OS comes on Friday. I'm all set, back at .75. I'll take the real deal.
    02-18-09 04:47 PM
    Storm owner and not proud...

maybe YOURE the real debbie downer...
    02-18-09 04:47 PM
    I hope it does come Friday. I'm sick of messing around with these leaks.

.103 is a big lie. Faster? Not much. Memory hog? You bet. And what's up with all those clocks constantly spinning around.

I honestly believe that people who are saying how great it is are just buying into the idea. It's a problematic beta and that's all.

I do indeed hope a new OS comes on Friday. I'm all set, back at .75. I'll take the real deal.
    Over .75 .103 seems to be a pretty huge improvement, for me at least.

I agree, that it is still very much a beta release, but .75 feels that way also.

If it's better, beta or not, i'll use it.

I'm ready for a official release so that I can be done installing these betas.
    02-18-09 04:56 PM
    Maybe they mean .115

02-18-09 04:56 PM
    Over .75 .103 seems to be a pretty huge improvement, for me at least.

I agree, that it is still very much a beta release, but .75 feels that way also.

If it's better, beta or not, i'll use it.

I'm ready for a official release so that I can be done installing these betas.
    What is better about it? It doesn't run any faster really. I tried it not one time but two times and I still went back to .75. It crashed my phone once. It's really not worth downloading. I got caught up in the madness, I won't let that happen again.

It's an official release or nothing for me. And I'm really tired of people beating up on .75, when I got the phone I thought it was fantastic and in fact it is just the way it is now. If it gets better, fine but those beta leaks are not the answer.
    02-18-09 04:59 PM
    I'm all set, back at .75. I'll take the real deal.
    That's exactly what I did...

...and it was excruciatingly S L O W...I couldn't take it! I know, I know...its reliable but i couldn't freakin take it after 2 days so I went back to .103. And there I will stay until the next beta comes out.
    02-18-09 04:59 PM
    Package 150 makes pretty good sense Garz.
    02-18-09 05:00 PM
    someone please move this. it belongs in the owners lounge with every other unsubstantiated hunch.
    02-18-09 05:01 PM
    If it's rel150, then that makes it 4.7.0.106 as the version coming out. This may be why we haven't see a leak of it yet. 4.7.0.111 is said to be rel155.

All I hope is that the rel150 SFI file brings back the higher color scale... for VZW's/RIM's sake.
    Last edited by JRSCCivic98; 02-18-09 at 05:16 PM.
    02-18-09 05:06 PM
    What is better about it? It doesn't run any faster really. I tried it not one time but two times and I still went back to .75. It crashed my phone once. It's really not worth downloading. I got caught up in the madness, I won't let that happen again.

It's an official release or nothing for me. And I'm really tired of people beating up on .75, when I got the phone I thought it was fantastic and in fact it is just the way it is now. If it gets better, fine but those beta leaks are not the answer.
    My girlfriend and I bought our Storm's on the same day. I upgraded hers to .99 and did side by side comparisons. The accelerometer was faster on .99, along with just basic browsing on the phone. .103 improved upon this when doing comparisons in the same way. By no means were any of these "tests" done in a way to seriously test the performance of one OS to another, and I doubt many people have the resources to do so. But from what I could tell, the newer OS's seem to improve upon the last.

I do notice the hour glass more often than I would like. But, it is a beta os, and I know that so the small amount of hassles I get I dismiss.
    02-18-09 05:07 PM
    Seriously 150?? where do you guys come up with this stuff...

On a seperate note I would like to see them just scratch this OS and build a new one from the ground up that is more consumer / touch centric as opposed to outfitting standard bb os with touch capabilities..
    Amen to that. I posted a similar comment in another thread regarding the idea. I even wouldn't be oppsed to them getting the current OS running better and then also working on a completly new OS at the same time.
    02-18-09 05:07 PM
    Can we just move on? .75 SUCKS!!!! I'm on .103 because like many others I had the guts to experiment and put every new leak on my phone. Through that experience, and the great majority in the OS subforum would surely agree - I've learned that every leak was superior to .75.

Can we move on with life?

02-18-09 05:18 PM

Good for you. But just because you had bad luck or didn't install the leak properly doesn't mean the rest of us did the same. I love my leaks. I LOVE the portrait QWERTY keyboard!

02-18-09 05:22 PM
    Everyone say hellooo to Ms. Debbie Downer

Omg! Lmfao arotf!

02-18-09 05:25 PM
    Lolercopters

02-18-09 05:37 PM
    I say don't get your hopes up. People come in here every week with some sort of prediction . I am still waiting for The Storm to come with leather seats and a wooden cup holder.

02-18-09 05:54 PM
245 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD