05-31-09 04:13 PM
29 12
tools
    Found this problem...Once you start the application center solid white line goes accross the top of the screen does not go away when you do a battery pull or a wipe software, not sure if Verizon plans on fixing this I hope they do
    The white line appeared a couple leaks ago. You are correct its a VZW problem not RIM and im not sure if they will fix it anytime soon
    05-31-09 03:59 PM
    The white line appeared a couple leaks ago. You are correct its a VZW problem not RIM and im not sure if they will fix it anytime soon
    I hope they fix it...no matter if you run your stock theme from Verizon or a custom theme over in the storm theme section from this site it get's some what annoying it doesn't bother me. But once you go back to .75 it goes away but I'm sticking with .148 I like the image quality looks really good
    05-31-09 04:03 PM
    If you wanted to have the apps that came with the device when you did the update, you had to choose them from the list by clicking the Device Software Options button on the Update Summary screen. You can just open up app loader and reinstall them from there even after the update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes, I did all that, but my bought apps were gone! I was able to reload the apps it came with, but this definitely wasn't as smooth as the upgrade to .122, which went off without one hitch, but I guess that is with any update right? lol Some go smoothly, and some don't!
    05-31-09 04:06 PM
    Closed. Please keep all findings in the original thread for 4.7.0.148

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/4-...-thread-231484
    05-31-09 04:13 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD