You guys know the drill... =)
    05-31-09 02:37 PM
    They are all posted right here

4.7.0.148 Finding/Fixes thread
    Last edited by howarmat; 05-31-09 at 02:47 PM.
    05-31-09 02:40 PM

141 = 148 ??

I dont think so lol.
    05-31-09 02:41 PM
    Is there a difference in the build? And does that effect anything?

Posted from my Crack Berry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 02:44 PM
    141 = 148 ??

I dont think so lol.
    sorry, Don had the wrong link in the leak thread, i fixed the link now
    05-31-09 02:45 PM
    so shall we get back to it =)
    05-31-09 02:47 PM
    How is the typing? I'm running 75 and its slow as heck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 02:58 PM
    Well, first off... my camera is not taking pictures, or should I say it takes the picture, but what follows afterwards, is there is no photo to show for it, so... is anyone else having this issue, or is it only my damn freaking phone? It was working fine yesterday, before the update, but now after the update is not working at all...
    05-31-09 03:15 PM
    Well, first off... my camera is not taking pictures, or should I say it takes the picture, but what follows afterwards, is there is no photo to show for it, so... is anyone else having this issue, or is it only my damn freaking phone? It was working fine yesterday, before the update, but now after the update is not working at all...
    Have you restarted the phone yet, after the install completed? This is usually necessary after an update.

It's also possible that your install glitched, you may need to reload.
    05-31-09 03:18 PM

the typing is really quick for me actually not bad at all i like it
    05-31-09 03:20 PM
    /headdesk. oi lol.
    05-31-09 03:20 PM

With the .148 release the typing is improved. There is a slight lag sometimes but nothing to worry about. Those coming from .75 might not notice the lag but those that have used the previous leaks will notice it. Also the addition of the portrait QWERTY keyboard from the previous leaked builds will be welcomed by some.

I don't recall anybody mentioning this happening with the .148 leaked build but every device functions differently. I suggest doing a battery pull if you haven't already and if that still doesn't work, try doing a clean install of the OS.

Last edited by ArmaK; 05-31-09 at 03:25 PM.
    05-31-09 03:23 PM
    the camera on mine is fine. I have the official .148
    camera button still doesn't start the video recorder
    looks like the color banding is still present
    MMS problem is fixed, no more need for hybrids, or .cod file switch
    I will test run the phone for a day and then post more
    05-31-09 03:28 PM
    Have you restarted the phone yet, after the install completed? This is usually necessary after an update.

It's also possible that your install glitched, you may need to reload.
    Yes, I did a battery pull several times, think the damn think glitched up during the process, because even after a third party back up, I lost every one of my applications, and it didn't even install back the applications the phone came with, so something went horribly wrong! I am so disgusted with this phone already! I should have just stayed with .122, because that upgrade went off without a hitch! This one is becoming a nightmare fast! This is what Verizon had me waiting for? lol
    05-31-09 03:33 PM
    Well, this is odd, but I changed the settings the camera, to see if that would help, because I had it set to take black & white photos, and once I changed the settings, it started working again...
    05-31-09 03:38 PM
    Why are there 2 threads? The 148 findings thread was started a couple weeks ago.

05-31-09 03:41 PM
    Well there is a little lag when switching to portrait to landscape mode but overall its alright. Waiting this long for a Official update. Did get too excited when announce since most of us were using other method of OS (hybrid or 113, etc).
    05-31-09 03:41 PM
    Now if I could just figure out where all my apps went... For some reason, my program application program decided to update itself during this procress, which didn't make sense, since it was an already updated version, and during all of this the phone decided to do a string of resets, so I have a funny feeling all these little hiccups happening at once, caused my issues... All of my problems could be isolated incidents though!
    05-31-09 03:43 PM
    Downloaded .148 once good intall. At First I had no third party apps or contacts or anything. Used DM for a restore and still only got some stuff back. Three Battery pulls and activation twice using *228 options 1 and two. And had to remove and replace Media card. Now everything seems to be working well. Camera works, browser and all other apps working so far. I was on .109 before and I don't notice that much of a difference. Memory @ 35.5 and seems to be holding.
    05-31-09 03:45 PM
    Weird.......same findings as the leaked version.......go figure :P
    05-31-09 03:46 PM
    Weird.......same findings as the leaked version.......go figure :P
    haha, yes that is quite amazing isnt it
    05-31-09 03:49 PM
    haha, yes that is quite amazing isnt it
    Ahh...but these are the Official findings...

It's a horse of a different color (pay no attention to the banding)
    05-31-09 03:51 PM
    Yes, I did a battery pull several times, think the damn think glitched up during the process, because even after a third party back up, I lost every one of my applications, and it didn't even install back the applications the phone came with, so something went horribly wrong! I am so disgusted with this phone already! I should have just stayed with .122, because that upgrade went off without a hitch! This one is becoming a nightmare fast! This is what Verizon had me waiting for? lol
    If you wanted to have the apps that came with the device when you did the update, you had to choose them from the list by clicking the Device Software Options button on the Update Summary screen. You can just open up app loader and reinstall them from there even after the update.

Last edited by ArmaK; 05-31-09 at 03:54 PM.
    05-31-09 03:52 PM
    Found this problem...Once you start the application center solid white line goes accross the top of the screen does not go away when you do a battery pull or a wipe software, not sure if Verizon plans on fixing this I hope they do
    05-31-09 03:56 PM
    You have got to be joking, there is already a findings thread.
    05-31-09 03:58 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD