So, where the **** is the official update for the Verizon 9530? I'm using the hybrid atm...and it has some downsides. I want the official release....
    03-21-09 09:38 AM
    What's the point of this? Search or just look before you post.. There are a good 5 threads about this within a mouseclick away

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 09:43 AM
    this is getting bad now.. I mean there is seriously like 5 post a day on this subject if not more..

NO ONE KNOWS
    03-21-09 10:01 AM
    So, where the **** is the official update for the Verizon 9530? I'm using the hybrid atm...and it has some downsides. I want the official release....
    Have you checked under your couch? I always find stuff I am looking for under there.
    03-21-09 10:04 AM
    Have you checked under your couch? I always find stuff I am looking for under there.
    it comes out ?/??/?? their now u know where its at.... but really stop making stupid threads like these
    03-21-09 10:27 AM
    If I was to guess I would say its about to come out you a$$ just like your stupid question did quick bend over in front of a mirror you just might see it fall out

03-21-09 10:55 AM
    The second they do release one people will be asking about the next one after that.

03-21-09 10:59 AM
    Wow! If u ppl have such a big issues with "these kinds of posts" ytf do you even respond? I find it amazing how rude ppl are behind the protection of the internet. So I'm not on Crackberry.com 2342344x a day like the rest of you...

If you don't like the thread, skip it.
    03-21-09 11:33 AM
    I still think the Mods need to make this topic a sticky. And I don't know why they are doing that.
    03-21-09 11:35 AM
    I FOUND THE UPDATE....Simply drop your phone into a large saltwater fishtank....seriously....then take it out but it might not work for a while, but....if you toss it in the dryer you will have the new OS....trust me....it's like a whole new phone
    03-21-09 11:48 AM
    It even has wifi
    03-21-09 11:49 AM
    03-21-09 11:54 AM
    Wow! If u ppl have such a big issues with "these kinds of posts" ytf do you even respond? I find it amazing how rude ppl are behind the protection of the internet. So I'm not on Crackberry.com 2342344x a day like the rest of you...

If you don't like the thread, skip it.
    Not being on the forums all day is not an excuse for being unintelligent or posting worthless questions. Besides If your on here enough to know about hybrids the. You should sure as **** know that no one has a release date. Ill say this bluntly. Stop being an *****.

03-21-09 11:55 AM
    seems like they are just pansy footing around on this update maybe before the next century we will have an update worthy lol

Until then we are stuck with a glass half full
    03-21-09 11:59 AM
    Not being on the forums all day is not an excuse for being unintelligent or posting worthless questions. Besides If your on here enough to know about hybrids the. You should sure as **** know that no one has a release date. Ill say this bluntly. Stop being an *****.
    Hahha, that made me laugh.
    And seriously dude, use the effing search function - it's there for a reason.
    03-21-09 12:00 PM
    while i agree that the right thing to do before asking when the next release is, is to search for yourself, sometimes people don't want to go through the hassle so its easier to ask here. Really how hard is it to say " We don't know when the update will be released" instead you guys jump on people on how they need to do this and that to find out for themselves. When in reality a simple "don't know" can answer that. You guys need to relax a little.
    03-21-09 12:04 PM
    ONE WORD SEARCH
    03-21-09 12:06 PM
    It's hard to act sympathetic when there are 20 posts a day about it, and about 4 on the front page at all times. Being ignorant shouldnt be an excuse. At least pretend to skim the first two pages of a forum, god forbid that takes you longer than 30 seconds.
    03-21-09 12:08 PM
    Press the red button while holding down the lock button and all see the new os.

God the op is a ******.

03-21-09 12:09 PM
    The second they do release one people will be asking about the next one after that.
    Actually, people will be complaining that they released it before it was ready.
    03-21-09 12:18 PM
    hi i am new to blackberry and i keep on hearing about an OS... what is it and whats so nifty about it... i know i know i'm a newb but knowledge is power right?
    03-21-09 12:25 PM
    *OS=Operating System
    *Current OS= Relatively laggy and buggy
    *Beta/Leaked OS= Newer OS's that have been "leaked" by beta testers
    *Official OS= The OS that is "officially" released by your cell phone carrier that has been tested and approved by them...usually smoother than betas and safer/no risk of voiding warranty (for those who aren't confident in their ability to revert to the official before running to their carrier). The new Official OS is rumored to make it a "whole new experience" with improvements on current bugs and a bag of goodies to boot
    03-21-09 12:34 PM

LOLOLOLOLOL....someone's sensitive.

Like I said, if you don't like the thread...SKIP IT!
    03-21-09 12:48 PM
    while i agree that the right thing to do before asking when the next release is, is to search for yourself, sometimes people don't want to go through the hassle so its easier to ask here. Really how hard is it to say " We don't know when the update will be released" instead you guys jump on people on how they need to do this and that to find out for themselves. When in reality a simple "don't know" can answer that. You guys need to relax a little.
    My sentiments exactly.
    03-21-09 12:52 PM
    ok... how do i find out what type of OS i have?
    03-22-09 10:39 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD