Please post the torrent i have tried all others and have had no luck thanks.
    02-02-09 07:25 PM
    Megaupload does not have the .99 download available anymore. can anyone send me in the right direction so i can get .99? Thanks BC
    02-02-09 07:26 PM
    So, upon doing the install, desktop manager froze, and locked up my computer...

after restarting my computer, my phone never did. It's still sitting here with the red light, flashing in succession. Instead of the normal solitary blink, it does two rapid blinks.

any idea of what to do from here?

Thanks for all the help guys!
    02-02-09 07:29 PM
    hi,
    I was told by a Verizon employee to come to his site to get the voice text feature, I guess its when you can talk into the phone and it will listen and write what you say in a text and you can send it. But I'm not sure how to get that feature, can you help? Thanks !!!
    02-02-09 07:33 PM
    Here's a Rapidshare Download Link.

Let me know if it works.
    Last edited by Rabid1; 02-02-09 at 08:31 PM.
    02-02-09 08:05 PM
    I was going to post a link to this file that I'm hosting on my server, but I don't have enough posts to share links yet. Dang.

If anyone wants something faster than the rapidshare downloads, PM me and I will send the link over.
    02-02-09 08:53 PM
    hello there i had a few Questions
    if anyone could help please

first i installed .99 but then i saw that my browser was gone is there anyway i could get it back??

second i also noticed that i can not send mms sice every time i want to saend something and compose something new it only has:
    Email
    Pin
    SMS TEXT
    Instant Message

but no mms

can anyone help me out
    please
    02-02-09 09:02 PM
    my mms/sms stoped working, cant get on it i keep getting this error message
    UNCAUGHT EXCEPTION JAVA.LANG.NULLPOINTER EXCEPTION
    02-02-09 09:07 PM
    i got that error message while playing brickbreaker, so i do not believe that the Uncaught Exception has anything to do with MMS. I do believe, however, that it has to do with a process within the OS.
    02-02-09 09:20 PM
    I downloaded the 4.7.0.99 update and tried to install it via desktop manager, I installed the update which shows up in desktop manager as 4.7.0 once the update has completed my device still shows as v4.7.0.75 (Platform 4.0.0.94)

Can anyone help me with this update?
    Same problem!!
    02-02-09 09:20 PM
    Same problem!!
    you are not supposed to use the desktop manager...you are supposed to close the dm and click on the file you just dl...and it you go from there...
    02-02-09 09:37 PM
    you are not supposed to use the desktop manager...you are supposed to close the dm and click on the file you just dl...and it you go from there...
    I was just following these directions:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ho...eta-os-122851/

Worked last time.

Is it a problem that my current OS is .75 ?
    Last edited by InfamousDX; 02-02-09 at 10:00 PM.
    02-02-09 09:51 PM
    I had a great experience installing .86. Unfortunately, with .99, it installed OK, but something went badly wrong with the restore, so nothing was backed up, including my BES account and 3rd party software. I had very carefully done a manual back up prior to updating the OS, and have tried twice to manually run the back up, but it hangs not too long into the process, and that's that. It would seem I'm going to have to re build the entire device, which is a pain in the ****. Especially as I can't seem to set up my BES account. It just keeps saying it's sending the request, but nothing happens, no email appears as it should.

The OS itself appears OK, but something is off.
    02-02-09 09:52 PM
    Can you guys give me a mirror download link???
    Megaload is not available anymore
    Thanks!
    02-02-09 10:17 PM
    Can you guys give me a mirror download link???
    Megaload is not available anymore
    Thanks!
    scroll up
    02-02-09 10:22 PM
    megaupload website says "Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available."
    02-02-09 10:22 PM
    couild someone send me the link please? [email protected]
    02-02-09 11:12 PM
    Do I do Software or Core in DM?
    02-02-09 11:16 PM
    I have been running .99 for two days now, I went from .75 to .99 everything works great the only problem i have is some times when i uses the camera it reboots my phone has happened twice now. Other than that it works great. Batt last me about a day and a half. I have viigo, weatherbug beta, trapster, capture it, ap news, quick pull and a few other third party apps all is good.
    02-02-09 11:34 PM
    megaupload website says "Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available."
    couild someone send me the link please? [email protected]
    Rabid1 posted the following working link in post #455.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 11:40 PM
    Software Or Core Please
    02-02-09 11:42 PM
    I have been having nothing but problems with my Storm. The device charges sometimes and it does not charge other times. I am now running .99 and it is so very frustrating. Are other people having issues with their Storm charging?
    02-02-09 11:59 PM
    Just upg to .99 even after a batt pul still @ 35mb
    02-03-09 12:14 AM
    .99 Has been the best OS for me so far. I've used:
    .75 - Stable but slow, issues with the camcorder locking up the phone
    .83 - Slight improvment over .75, issue with VSOD
    .85 - Again slight improvment over .83, camcorder worked great for me
    .86 - Waste of time, very buggy
    .90 - Just as bad as .86 just a lot more responsive, I would get the VSOD 3 or 4 times in a row after a battery pull.

Now, if only RIM could put all the goods from each leak together then we should have a pretty awesome OS. The only issue I have with .99 is switching between portrait and landscape is very choppy and slow. The accelerometer doesn't seem to be as responsive when the switching between qwerty and suretype. The camcorder is also slow. It takes a good 5-7 seconds to record after the record button has been pushed. No VSOD and no lockups....yet.
    02-03-09 12:16 AM
    still not finding a working link to .99 ....
    02-03-09 12:25 AM
620 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD