Well I just plugged in for a charge and I am still getting the bug that won't let me change the alarm after plugging in and it gets stuck on clock mode. This has been broken for me on every OS I've tried except .75. Had to BP.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 12:36 PM
    now those are directions that are so simple that a caveman could follow....thanks!!
    haha i know thats what i said!!! but everyone keeps complaining about the lock problem and they dont realize i keep putting this link to fix it!!!

How to Fix Lock Issue On .141
    04-30-09 12:36 PM
    I love weatherbug with the radar. I need one with Radar!
    04-30-09 12:37 PM
    For those having battery drain, give your phone 1 or 2 cycles of a drain + full charge and then add 4 hours of charge.

Obviously make sure you close out all of your programs, but just give your phone a cycle or two. When you do multiple battery pulls in a row it will eat your battery power also.
    04-30-09 12:37 PM
    Well I just plugged in for a charge and I am still getting the bug that won't let me change the alarm after plugging in and it gets stuck on clock mode. This has been broken for me on every OS I've tried except .75. Had to BP.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It won't let you change the alarm? Have you tried clicking on the bottom of the screen? That is very strange.. hmmmm
    04-30-09 12:38 PM
    Can someone make a seperate thread just for updating the locking file. I already updated to .141 and have copied over the file with the .132 but I can't get apploader or dm to let me update. It just keeps telling me there is no new software.

Did you delete the Vendor.xml file?
    04-30-09 12:39 PM
    OK, I have been having this certificate issue since I first downloaded some hybrid .141 files.

Can others please check this as it makes Instango flip out.

Go to Options>Security Options>Certificates

They all have green check marks except the last one:

VeriSign/RSA Secure Server Root

This one shows a yellow question mark.

After updating with the .132 COD to fix the lock issue I have been loving this build.

Very smooth and fast.

Most of the memory card/media player issues I was getting with .132 seem to be better.

Memory management is really good. I am pretty much in the 30 MB range and I am choking my phone with tons of APPS
    Yes I am showing the same yellow question mark I ran it through the Certificate syncronizer on DM and it shows up as an old expired certificate or one not yet valid. When you go into details, it expired a few years ago
    04-30-09 12:43 PM
    haha i know thats what i said!!! but everyone keeps complaining about the lock problem and they dont realize i keep putting this link to fix it!!!

How to Fix Lock Issue On .141
    I wonder what version does this .cod comes from? .122, .131 or .132? Not that it really matters, but I'm just wondering.
    04-30-09 12:43 PM
    I asked this a while ago, and I'm not sure that it was ever answered (too many daggon pages on this thread, lol). Have any of these leaked OS's (.141 in particular) implemented the newest copy paste feature that was shown on that video a few months ago???

Not into downloading leaks (just not my thing), but it would be nice to know that I would get this feature whenever Verizon does give an official.
    04-30-09 12:44 PM
    Took my phone only 2 minutes to reboot on .141 instead of the usual 5-7 minutes...
    04-30-09 12:44 PM
    I found that after downloading, berry buzz will only show me PIN, SMS and calendar options. With .122 I had email options.
    04-30-09 12:45 PM
    I asked this a while ago, and I'm not sure that it was ever answered (too many daggon pages on this thread, lol). Have any of these leaked OS's (.141 in particular) implemented the newest copy paste feature that was shown on that video a few months ago???

Not into downloading leaks (just not my thing), but it would be nice to know that I would get this feature whenever Verizon does give an official.
    to my knowledge, all of the recent builds have this function. take the plunge!
    04-30-09 12:46 PM
    so far ones 5.0 hybrid .141 is better
    link please?

OS from .113 on have this feature
    I wonder what version does this .cod comes from? .122, .131 or .132? Not that it really matters, but I'm just wondering.
    i have no idea all i know it that it works lol
    04-30-09 12:47 PM
    So is the accel slower or what? I don't want to install this bad boy and have a slow accel. That drives me nuts!!
    04-30-09 12:48 PM
    thanks guys
    04-30-09 12:48 PM
    I just don't understand this way of thinking. These leaks will not break your phone, they will make it better. Why not take the plunge?
    04-30-09 12:49 PM
    Delete weatherbug. It drains the battery quick.

Don't delete WeatherBug. I've run it on all my OS's and get 24 to 48 hours from my battery. Something else is going on with your battery. As someone else suggested, do a battery pull and re-charge.

Grey
    04-30-09 12:51 PM
    Don't delete WeatherBug. I've run it on all my OS's and get 24 to 48 hours from my battery. Something else is going on with your battery. As someone else suggested, do a battery pull and re-charge.

Grey

Yeah, WB was the first app I installed when I got the phone. I have ran it through just about every OS (hybrids and all). Could be UberTwitter but it wasn't killing it like this the past 2-3 weeks and I have ran a lot of different OSes.
    04-30-09 12:55 PM
    So is the accel slower or what? I don't want to install this bad boy and have a slow accel. That drives me nuts!!
    It seems the same to me, the same as .132
    04-30-09 12:56 PM
    Update, the accel is fast
    04-30-09 12:58 PM
    "Originally Posted by Martin030908
    quicklaunch fix is this.... just replace these 3 files from your .132 folder....

net_rim_cldc_io_impl.cod
    net_rim_bb_apps_framework
    net_rim_cldc.cod

credit goes to Lyricidal for finding this fix!
    "

this bricked my phone twice
    Bricked mine as well
    04-30-09 12:58 PM
    again, color banding?
    Still there on mine. I don't understand why this is such a huge issue for people
    04-30-09 01:03 PM
    my accel is actually better with .141 then it was with .132
    04-30-09 01:07 PM
1,014 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD