Yes I am showing the same yellow question mark I ran it through the Certificate syncronizer on DM and it shows up as an old expired certificate or one not yet valid. When you go into details, it expired a few years ago
    Thanks. I wonder what the deal is with this. It completely jacks up Instango.....
    04-30-09 01:09 PM
    I noticed the "wireless update" option button is gone...Anyone else had this happen?
    I ahve the wireless update under Options / Advanced Options. This is where it always was. Is that what you were talking about, or something else?
    04-30-09 01:11 PM
    reboots when trying to connect to the internet
    Last edited by bkelley66; 04-30-09 at 02:24 PM.
    04-30-09 01:13 PM
    Positives: the accel is faster
    The browser is snappier n faster
    Typing is about the same as previous leaked Os

Negatives: a lot of memory leak! More then the previous leaked OS's I've tried.
    Idk if its the phone or somethint but that has alway been the problem for me
    Color banding is still present its getting annoying now bcuz it looks ugly

Idk but overall its just a lot of memory leak...could it be my phone? I only have like 10 apps installed so
    N nothing running in the background n constantly checkint the memory.
    I have done like 4 battery pulls since I installed it!

Edit: oh I forgot to mention. My battery life sucks! After I do a battery pull it goes down
    By 10% each time n while am just textng n opening apps it goes down like 5%
    Every 30 min or so. Frustrating! :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by evilssj4; 04-30-09 at 01:29 PM.
    04-30-09 01:19 PM
    "Originally Posted by Martin030908
    quicklaunch fix is this.... just replace these 3 files from your .132 folder....

net_rim_cldc_io_impl.cod
    net_rim_bb_apps_framework
    net_rim_cldc.cod

credit goes to Lyricidal for finding this fix!
    "

Bricked mine as well
    mine also, that does not work
    04-30-09 01:22 PM
    So long question short.

is it worth the upgrade? i'm fine with the lock fix but don't see too many positives. My storm is running fine with .132 and have seen too many mixed reviews on this build.

Thoughts?
    04-30-09 01:25 PM
    "Where" locks up and does not open
    04-30-09 01:27 PM
    Noob question, I have been upgrading OS and I am currently running the v4.7.0.132 OS and am considering upgrading to the .141 OS but I cant help but notice all the talk about Hybrid OS. Where can I find information on these??? I appreciate any help, Thank you
    04-30-09 01:27 PM
    It won't let you change the alarm? Have you tried clicking on the bottom of the screen? That is very strange.. hmmmm
    That is what causes it to screw up and get stuck. If I usr the alarm app it works fine but when I plug it in and it comes up and press the alarm on the screen it highlights blue and that is all after that I can not get out of it, unplugging doesn't help. The alarm menu never pulls up. All buttons are unresponsive and the only thing I can do is highlight and unhighlight the little alarm on the screen.
    Of when I plug it in and press the escape key 2 times to exit out its ok and I can just use the alarm app. I can't explain this. It was exactly the same on .122 for me but not on crackman V1 or .75. Crackman v1 would sometimes left the screen unresponsive but the buttons worked. This was intermittent. Tried a couple chargers with no change.

04-30-09 01:28 PM
    Think I'm gonna hold off on this one. .132 has been working just fine. I can't take memory leaks or battery issues. You never know, I may get bored sometime and give it a shot. Its just the overall feedback isnt too positive.
    04-30-09 01:32 PM
    "Where" locks up and does not open
    With "Where" you have to uninstall it and then reintall it whenever you upgade your OS.

That will fix it.

04-30-09 01:35 PM
    quicklaunch fix is this.... just replace these 3 files from your .132 folder....

net_rim_cldc_io_impl.cod
    net_rim_bb_apps_framework
    net_rim_cldc.cod

credit goes to Lyricidal for finding this fix!

Great "fix." Bricked mine too.
    04-30-09 01:36 PM
    sounds like the .141 isnt better than the .132?
    04-30-09 01:39 PM
    I have installed every leak and have encountered my first problem. After the upgrade my speaker and mic do not work. I tested the phone app and the calls are going through. The "handset" button on the in-call menu is showing so it looks like it might think I am using a headset or speakerphone, but I am not. I have tried multiple battery pulls and am getting ready to do a wipe and re-insall, but wanted to throw the problem out there for everyone.
    04-30-09 01:40 PM
    if you are having problems with the screen lock, use this its fast and ez and it works

www blackberryos com/forums/9530-operating-software/1480-how-fix-lock-issue-141-a.html -- How to Fix Lock Issue On .141
    after using Juans lock hack, the OS works like a charm -- crackutil looks like a sweet app as well that might get me in trouble.. thanks for the post!
    04-30-09 01:40 PM
    wow that was really quick! it literally seemed to take about 20 mins, not even. and i jumped from .75 to .141. my memory has already improved to 20 mgs. which is huge for me considering i used to float around like 3. the accelorometer is crazy better! the qwerty keyboard in portrait is awesome! i wish i had switched up to a newer upgrade just for that. internet is blazing. i cant really criticize well considering im going straight to 141 from .75 but i can give this small piece of advice to all .75ers out there:

SWITCH TO .141!!!!! lmao Verizon can take all the time they want! this build is leaps and bounds above .75. you will not regret it. after all, if the build is this far along, its automatically better than .75!

only bad thing thoive been using bbleather hidden today plus for the last month and a half almost two months, and i love it. some of the icons that were actually built into this theme for the today aspect (ie the sms icon) are gone. poof. disappeared. thats kinda weird. so i had to delete it and find a new theme.

other wise, this is the best thing thats happened to my storm since i got it. and im falling in love with it all over again.
    thanks to whoever found this leak, and thanks to whoever leaked it!
    04-30-09 01:41 PM
    Noob question, I have been upgrading OS and I am currently running the v4.7.0.132 OS and am considering upgrading to the .141 OS but I cant help but notice all the talk about Hybrid OS. Where can I find information on these??? I appreciate any help, Thank you
    Under the "crackberry forums" header, there's a selection that allows you to search all forums. do a search for the hybrid you're looking for, or just hybrids in general.
    04-30-09 01:42 PM
    Everthing is working great for me, I actually like that any button unlocks the phone now, less work. no other issues here
    04-30-09 01:43 PM
    Sorry if this finding was brought up already, but my calendar is not synchronizing I’m not getting any errors windows or popup and I not
    04-30-09 01:43 PM
    I have installed every leak and have encountered my first problem. After the upgrade my speaker and mic do not work. I tested the phone app and the calls are going through. The "handset" button on the in-call menu is showing so it looks like it might think I am using a headset or speakerphone, but I am not. I have tried multiple battery pulls and am getting ready to do a wipe and re-insall, but wanted to throw the problem out there for everyone.
    try inserting a headset, and then slowly taking it out while you are on a call.
    04-30-09 01:45 PM
    Krisguye, i believe this issue occurs when you reset/battery pull the device with headphones plugged in and then when the device comes back on the headphones are unplugged. its like the device memory remembers that the jack was plugged in and thinks it still is.

i have been having it with almost all leaks from .75 till now.

to fix it plug in a 4 pole headphone/mic jack (like the one that ships with the device). On occasion i have had to make a call or put on music with the jack plugged in to get it to realize its in. i have found that a regular 3 pole (stereo headphones) jack does not fix the issue. let me know if this solves your problem.
    04-30-09 01:48 PM
    With "Where" you have to uninstall it and then reintall it whenever you upgade your OS.

That will fix it.

Thank you so much!

Well Thats it for me, 141 seems to be the best for my phone =) no more issues. I am not worried about the lock since i always put the phone in my leather sleeve.
    04-30-09 01:51 PM
    everything seems to work fine on my phone.memory is good and so on. had the lock issue but the fix cleared that up. only problem i have is quicklaunch. a newer version of QL is apparently being beta tested starting today i believe so hopefully that helps. other than that OS seems fine.
    04-30-09 01:51 PM
    wow that was really quick! it literally seemed to take about 20 mins, not even. and i jumped from .75 to .141. my memory has already improved to 20 mgs. which is huge for me considering i used to float around like 3. the accelorometer is crazy better! the qwerty keyboard in portrait is awesome! i wish i had switched up to a newer upgrade just for that. internet is blazing. i cant really criticize well considering im going straight to 141 from .75 but i can give this small piece of advice to all .75ers out there:

SWITCH TO .141!!!!! lmao Verizon can take all the time they want! this build is leaps and bounds above .75. you will not regret it. after all, if the build is this far along, its automatically better than .75!

only bad thing thoive been using bbleather hidden today plus for the last month and a half almost two months, and i love it. some of the icons that were actually built into this theme for the today aspect (ie the sms icon) are gone. poof. disappeared. thats kinda weird. so i had to delete it and find a new theme.

other wise, this is the best thing thats happened to my storm since i got it. and im falling in love with it all over again.
    thanks to whoever found this leak, and thanks to whoever leaked it!
    i use bb leather as well. there is a way to get your sms icon back. just go into the options and make sure that it is set to separate.
    04-30-09 01:55 PM
    Yep, .141 is pretty amazing. Definitely the Storm has had to offer thus far.

The transitions are the fastest yet. Very noticeable speed improvement on the UI.
    04-30-09 01:57 PM
1,014 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD