How's the camera?
    04-30-09 10:41 AM
    my 9530 loaded really fast! faster than .131 ...pretty good so far...ill let y'all know the cons and what not...pretty new at this
    04-30-09 10:41 AM
    quicklaunch fix is this.... just replace these 3 files from your .132 folder....

net_rim_cldc_io_impl.cod
    net_rim_bb_apps_framework
    net_rim_cldc.cod

credit goes to Lyricidal for finding this fix!
    i tried above. had major issues with booting up. please be careful.
    04-30-09 10:42 AM
    Ok, just discovered a Camera issue. Taking Photos in darker areas results in a blue tint on the photo. Anyone else having this?
    SushiGuy, I'm pretty sure that's contained in the core .sfi file and not a java file, so I think the answer is No.
    Thanks CB.... The only accelerometer lag I notice is from my theme. If I am in a BB screen it is the same as .132 which for me was quite quick.

Camera MUCH faster, the fastest I have seen to date.
    I forget where to insert the 3 .cod files into. Can someone help me find where to place those files?

Thanks.
    04-30-09 10:43 AM
    quicklaunch doesnt work with .141 =(
    04-30-09 10:44 AM
    Here is my blue two cents.... I think with this OS RIM and verizon on need to hash out a few more things continue to make great apps and the evolution of this phone will be amazing.... Think the I phone diddnt get its first OS update for nearly a year we have already seen 5 leaked atleast.... I think with the leaks and the testing RIM and Verizon are making the RIGHT STEPS to telling APPLE to go to **** we dont need the iphone we have our BB STORM.......
    04-30-09 10:52 AM
    I'm see a very slow boot on the 3rd battery pull. stops for a long time with the bar about 3/4 of way done.
    04-30-09 10:54 AM
    I think the youtube app needs an update. Hasn't worked in a while since at least .122
    Youtube works fine for me. version 1.6.10
    04-30-09 10:55 AM
    Correct me if i'm wrong but isnt installing a new OS on a Blackberry like reformatting a computer and reinstalling an OS? Shouldn't it be faster at first? Everyone is saying how much faster this is but I'm sure my .75 was fast when it was new
    04-30-09 10:55 AM
    What I want to know is.... does .141 improve browser performance? Can JavaScript finally be turned on without making life suck?
    04-30-09 10:56 AM
    Bad: quicklaunch is completely non compatible anymore. Flickers and blinks. Someone needs to fix it..
    Talk about impatient. The developers of these 3rd party apps get these OS's at the same time that we do. You really have to give them time to debug the issues. The world doesn't jump at your command. Technically they only have to write the apps to supports 4.7.0.75 only.
    04-30-09 11:00 AM
    Youtube App works
    04-30-09 11:01 AM
    I noticed the "wireless update" option button is gone...Anyone else had this happen?
    04-30-09 11:02 AM
    Kappa Alpha of Las Vegas.
    I'm with Kappa Krappa in Hawaii, big Isle of Cumon Awanna Laya
    04-30-09 11:03 AM
    The load went just fine, however one of my fave apps does not work the damn thing just locks up solid. App is "Where" 3rd battery pull so far.

Pandora worked just fine, so did weather eye.

Ok this really sucks, after 3 battery pulls and only 15 minutes running this os the battery went from 90 percent to 60 percent.
    So I pulled the battery again and it is still at 60%. I am going back to .132 at least the apps I used work and the battery did not get sucked dry.
    Last edited by johnknoesel; 04-30-09 at 11:10 AM.
    04-30-09 11:03 AM
    I'm gonna say that unless my phone starts acting drastically better, I'm going back to the official .132 release from wherever it was, I know my phone itself is a bad one, but, this OS load has slowed it drastically (can't get above 40mb free with only core apps running)

.132 is not an official release its a leak. .122 is the last official release from bell canada!
    04-30-09 11:04 AM
    The load went just fine, however one of my fave apps does not work the damn thing just locks up solid. App is "Where" 3rd battery pull so far.

Pandora worked just fine, so did weather eye.

Will test the rest of my apps as soon as this thing comes back up.
    That is a problem with Where you always (unless where fixes this issue) have to delete then re-install after an OS upgrade, try that and you will have it working again.
    04-30-09 11:08 AM
    Do i have to delete the vendor file?
    verizon doesnt have to delete the vendor file

i never have
    04-30-09 11:12 AM

phone calls are very clear.
    Doc's to go works.
    level works.
    tipcalc works.
    appworld worked, little odd the first time, but worked fine after that.
    Shocked , google app works for me. Didn't work in .132
    weatherbug works great, faster load on weather data.
    BB Browser. Damn that is fast! I like it.
    Camera nice a fast (like in .132).
    Google Maps 3.0.2 works and loads very fast.
    facebook works great. But I had two versions before the load and deleted both and reinstalled after .141 load via appworld.
    Next Dual and touch bubbles work great.
    coinToss works.
    StormSketch, GREAT. Very responsive now. much better then with .132
    SMS works. Didn't try pictures.
    Typing, excellent!
    response to touch excellent!
    after testing everything memory at 37Mb.

tilt is slow.

Lock, I'm using .132 saw the messages, before I started the load.
    Don't use QuickLaunch so can't say.
    Deleted Where before the load and not reinstalling it, so don't if it works or not.

over all, I love it!
    Last edited by sokar42; 04-30-09 at 11:15 AM.
    04-30-09 11:13 AM
    Is this worth upgrading from .113? IMO .113 is pretty flawless so I'm a little reluctant.
    04-30-09 11:15 AM
    i tried above. had major issues with booting up. please be careful.
    How do I do this as far as finding these files and replacing them? Could someone please help me? Thanks
    04-30-09 11:15 AM

phone calls are very clear.
    Doc's to go works.
    level works.
    tipcalc works.
    appworld worked, little odd the first time, but worked fine after that.
    Shocked , google app works for me. Didn't work in .132
    weatherbug works great, faster load on weather data.
    BB Browser. Damn that is fast! I like it.
    Camera nice a fast (like in .132).
    Google Maps 3.0.2 works and loads very fast.
    facebook works great. But I had two versions before the load and deleted both and reinstalled after .141 load via appworld.
    Next Dual and touch bubbles work great.
    coinToss works.
    StormSketch, GREAT. Very responsive now. much better then with .132
    SMS works. Didn't try pictures.
    Typing, excellent!
    response to touch excellent!
    after testing everything memory at 37Mb.

tilt is slow.

Lock, I'm using .132 saw the messages, before I started the load.
    Don't use QuickLaunch so can't say.
    Deleted Where before the load and not reinstalling it, so don't if it works or not.

over all, I love it!
    WHERE works!
    04-30-09 11:16 AM
    I noticed the "wireless update" option button is gone...Anyone else had this happen?
    I have it.
    04-30-09 11:17 AM
1,014 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD