Im sorry totally acting like a scrub. In my documents. Sorry for the prefire on the question with out looking first lol.
    02-23-09 11:53 PM
    Nice work on the thread, especially the first post!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 11:54 PM
    Isn't this just for the email service books? I could be wrong. Either way, it was resolved. Glad we could help.

Not certain.... I thought it just resent all of the service books.

However.... your's is the first step. Without the Host Routing Tables you cannot connect to send the service books.
    02-23-09 11:55 PM
    What I've found with the restore, is that it hangs up on connecting. What I do, is disconnect the phone, wait 3 seconds, and reconnect it. Viola, it completes the restore. Works everytime. Odd.

In dm, just go to update/restore. Then go to restore and select the one with todays date.

Last edited by epicfailure; 02-23-09 at 11:57 PM.
    I'm so happy to find out that BT works for VIDEO again! YAY!
    Please let us know if it's working right. I'm trying some different settings, but so far the most I've gotten out of it was about 15 minutes before the sound became garbled. That said, even if it's not perfect now at least it gives me hope that the official release will have it when it comes out and maybe it will be working right. I had come to the conclusion that this service was gone forever...glad I was apparently wrong.
    Omg so I just closed my screen. Install is done. BUT, the restore process didnt work. So im going to try and redo that through the DM. Anyone have a remote idea where my backup file would be saved?
    Search your hard drive for "Backup-(2009-02-23)" That is if you did the backup today.
    Anyone notice the hourglass is showing up a little too often?
    Try a battery pull..... cured mine.
    02-23-09 11:56 PM
    You know, I am really liking the progression with stability but the fancier it gets the crappier the lock functions... Is it just me or does the lock seem to be getting worse and worse as these things come out?

also, service books for the emails and soft reset for the browser.... don't forget to clear your browser cache or you will have a heck of a time with the backup too by the way.
    02-23-09 11:58 PM
    Findings:

Pros:
    SUPER FAST
    Everything works again
    Keyboard is great
    Browser still quick /as quick as .99 and .103
    BBM works
    MMS forward works
    Phone opens to dial pad/contacts/call log now FINALLY

Cons
    Color Depth still screwed
    Video resolution still not as good as .75

I should mention, i'll take both of those cons for the pros.

Tomorrow will be the tell... 15 hour day with lots of mobile email and texting. Will the Battery hold up??? We shall see.

Either way, as zippy and solid as this feels, i'd think we'll be seeing a release soon.
    Please let us know if it's working right. I'm trying some different settings, but so far the most I've gotten out of it was about 15 minutes before the sound became garbled. That said, even if it's not perfect now at least it gives me hope that the official release will have it when it comes out and maybe it will be working right. I had come to the conclusion that this service was gone forever...glad I was apparently wrong.
    Full 26 minutes of scrubs without a problem. Weird.

Ya, I found it in all of like two seconds, as soon as I applied some brain power. Unfortunately its late and I am tired.

Effing CRACKberry!
    Anyone else's DM acting funny lately? Not recognizing when phone is connected, etc...? Made this install a bit harder for some reason. I kept having to close then reopen the program....even rebooted PC a couple times. .109 seems great so far!
    02-24-09 12:00 AM
    downloading now
    WOW! AWESOME! NEETO! Let us know when you're done dl'ing. Then when your installing. Then when it's rebooting...

Take pics too!
    02-24-09 12:01 AM
    just installed .109 via apploader. install went smoothly. so far so good. will see in a few days how it holds up.
    02-24-09 12:01 AM
    Works fine so far after 2 hours i think this is the best leak so far.
    02-24-09 12:03 AM
    WOW! AWESOME! NEETO! Let us know when you're done dl'ing. Then when your installing. Then when it's rebooting...

Take pics too!
    LOL sorry..i just couldnt stop laughing when i read this
    02-24-09 12:04 AM
    does anyone elses take long to download .109...... mine says 6 hours and going by real SLLOOOOOWWWW
    02-24-09 12:06 AM
    Installed running very good!
    02-24-09 12:13 AM
    Full 26 minutes of scrubs without a problem. Weird.

I just made a discovery. If I hit the BB menu key when the sound goes freaky and then hit the return key it clears up again for awhile. So far it seems I can repeat this process repeatedly as necessary. I tried changing bluetooth settings with no luck. I've also done several battery pulls. Will give it some time. Sometimes weird things just sort of work themselves out for some reason.
    02-24-09 12:15 AM
    For those having BT video problems i started a new thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/bl...oblems-167794/

I just put the .76 OS bluetooth cod file in the .109 java folder and i am loading it onto my Storm right now to see if I can fix the bluetooth problem some people are experiencing. I will let you know how it works!!!
    02-24-09 12:28 AM
    how do you install 4.7.0.109 hybrid
    02-24-09 12:29 AM
    I just installed...it was my first upgrade from .75 and let me say I am impressed. The only thing I have noticed differently so far is in the email and SMS menu. I can't seem to find a Reconcile Now option. Other than that, I am once again thrilled.
    02-24-09 12:31 AM
    Installed .109 on xp and DM automatically detected the upgrade and installed it on my phone. If the battery life is back to normal i'd say it's a winner (barring any new bugs).
    02-24-09 12:34 AM
    does anyone elses take long to download .109...... mine says 6 hours and going by real SLLOOOOOWWWW
    Use the following link to download, it's a lot quicker.

http://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c29332/4.7.0.109a.exe

02-24-09 12:36 AM
    I just installed...it was my first upgrade from .75 and let me say I am impressed. The only thing I have noticed differently so far is in the email and SMS menu. I can't seem to find a Reconcile Now option. Other than that, I am once again thrilled.
    i see it on my menu. try a battery pull. you should always battery pull after you upgrade OS's. it clears a lot of problems out.
    02-24-09 12:37 AM
1,365 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD