does it matter if you break 35 or 34mb? 109 seems to run nice and smooth. earlier leak used to crash when left on bb messenger. seems to be ok now. we'll see in a couple days.
    If it will stay in that range and not have to do 5 quickpulls a day then I'm fine with it. If it consistently leaks out 1+ mb per hour it'll bog down the phone.

So far its stable, but its late and I haven't been messing with it too much. I'll report back in the morning
    02-23-09 11:22 PM
    First time poster here....

.75 to .109

Just DL .109 - much quicker and seems to run all around better.
    Welcome....

Congrats on the install and your first post.
    02-23-09 11:22 PM
    Having a problem installing. And have installed every update since .75. Download .exe then install. Open up DM. Check for updates then nothing? Reinstalled .exe... same problem.

Any Suggestions?!

Use apploader. C/program files/common files/research in motion/apploader/apploader.exe

Also, just watched a full episode of scrubs and listened via bluetooth headset. No garble, audio/video sync was great till the end.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 11:26 PM
    Hey Everyone,

I noticed my BofA app is no longer working with this update. Anyone else seeing this?
    02-23-09 11:26 PM
    Having a problem installing. And have installed every update since .75. Download .exe then install. Open up DM. Check for updates then nothing? Reinstalled .exe... same problem.

Any Suggestions?!
    Several.....

Make certain you have uninstalled prior OS (use control panel).

You can try deleting everything in the following two folders:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared

AND THEN reinstall the 109.exe

Also.... disconnect from the internet..... try using loader.exe in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe

I would problably try blocking the internet and using loader.exe before deleting the two folders.
    02-23-09 11:27 PM
    I check this site numerous times throughout the day just hoping that a new leaked OS would come out. My wife thinks I am crazy, but I know that you guys understand me. Crackberry 4 life! Thanks guys for the leaks. keep them coming.
    02-23-09 11:29 PM
    You don't have to delete previous builds if you are upgrading.

02-23-09 11:30 PM
    Seems like apploader.exe is working just fine. Starting the install as I type.

Thanks guys!
    02-23-09 11:31 PM
    Can somebody give me a few more details on how to restore my browser? I searched and somebody said something about reactivating the service books and that it can be done through the email setup? But everytime I try, it says "Your device had a problem connecting to the server."

Help!
    02-23-09 11:31 PM
    I'm so happy to find out that BT works for VIDEO again! YAY!
    02-23-09 11:33 PM
    Can somebody give me a few more details on how to restore my browser? I searched and somebody said something about reactivating the service books and that it can be done through the email setup? But everytime I try, it says "Your device had a problem connecting to the server."

Help!
    Sure hope your radio is on...
    02-23-09 11:34 PM
    I lost my contacts, then did a restore, got them back, but after the restore, I lost my browser. Can anyone tell me how to get it back?
    02-23-09 11:35 PM

Help!
    Options>advanced options>host routing table>bbkey>register now

Also, if it doesn't come up, try a battery pull
    02-23-09 11:36 PM
    Sure hope your radio is on...
    sure is. next suggestion.
    02-23-09 11:39 PM
    Options>advanced options>host routing table>bbkey>register now

Also, if it doesn't come up, try a battery pull
    you, my friend, are not an epicfailure.

it worked, thank you
    02-23-09 11:40 PM

Help!
    You can also go to setup>email>bb key>service books>send
    02-23-09 11:40 PM
    Hey Everyone,

I noticed my BofA app is no longer working with this update. Anyone else seeing this?
    I just check mine for the first time after doing the update and both parts of the app are working.

02-23-09 11:42 PM

Help!
    You can also do it from the BIS website. After logging in, click service books found on the lefthand side of the page. Then click resend service books.

02-23-09 11:45 PM
    weatherbug freezes on me now
    I had to unistall the reinstall mine after i did the upgrade to the .109 hybrid last night and it's fine now.
    02-23-09 11:45 PM
    You can also go to setup>email>bb key>service books>send
    Isn't this just for the email service books? I could be wrong. Either way, it was resolved. Glad we could help.

02-23-09 11:47 PM
    big thanks to cocruxified for helpin a noob through PM and to everyone else for being easy on a bb bandwagon jumper. I only wish it hadn't taken the storm eyecandy to pull me away from my sinful Winmo ways
    -Austin
    02-23-09 11:49 PM
    Geez, this install was a bear!! Not because of DM or the OS. My computer crashed right in the middle of install!! I lost all apps and had to use the app loader file to get it "unbricked". Thankfully I did a backup (other than 3rd party apps) and was good to go. Strange thing is, this is the only OS I had to delete the vendor file to get DM to recognize it was on my PC. Nevertheless, I have all my apps downloaded and installed again. .109 seems to be running very smooth....as others have said time will tell.
    02-23-09 11:50 PM
    Omg so I just closed my screen. Install is done. BUT, the restore process didnt work. So im going to try and redo that through the DM. Anyone have a remote idea where my backup file would be saved?
    02-23-09 11:51 PM
    Omg so I just closed my screen. Install is done. BUT, the restore process didnt work. So im going to try and redo that through the DM. Anyone have a remote idea where my backup file would be saved?
    It should pull the folder up automatically for you once you hit restore. PM me if you have any problems.
    02-23-09 11:52 PM
    Anyone notice the hourglass is showing up a little too often?
    02-23-09 11:53 PM
1,365 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD