what does it mean when it says it needs to be wirelessly activated after installation?
    02-23-09 08:40 PM
    ok everytime i try to DL this new OS on my PC it freezes or DL very slow! does anyone have another link or somthing...mega is taking forever
    02-23-09 08:40 PM
    so whats the difference betweent 103 and 109?
    02-23-09 08:41 PM
    I just hope this improves my battery life... .103 drains my battery so darn fast....!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yea, my battery life was crap with .103, that's one reason I decided to upgrade so quickly. I haven't used this OS very long, obviously, but so far it does seem to have improved battery life. Let's cross our fingers. *crosses fingers*
    02-23-09 08:41 PM
    all i have to say is...from .75 to .109....wow. call me a noob. this is alot faster.
    02-23-09 08:43 PM
    I'll put this on the main post. Is that alright?
    Have at it. its why I did it and do it for all of them
    02-23-09 08:44 PM
    Brrrrrrrrrt
    02-23-09 08:44 PM
    i think this OS is probably the closes thing were going to get to an official OS overall i think its worth installing i gained 10mb after weird but fine with me haha
    02-23-09 08:45 PM
    does anyone know if .109 fixed the media card issue of reading all the music that was on the media card?
    02-23-09 08:46 PM
    Here is another mirror for .109. Feel free to put it on the first page.
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    02-23-09 08:48 PM
    Anyone point me to instructions on how to upgrade?
    you know... im concerned for people that cant find the sticky on "How to". I can't even imagine why they would have a blackberry.

left click on this http://http://forums.crackberry.com/...eta-os-122851/ link and you should be in Information Heaven. Enjoy
    02-23-09 08:49 PM
    are u guys serious about the flick? should i make a video? where did u guys download the the o/s from, i got it from a link on Demonoid.com. like swear i can flick scroll im doing it as i type!!!
    hey guys i was wondering about scroll flick are you referringto being able to swipe the screen to go to other pics messages or basically whatever is next in the file if so i didnt know that was an issue i been doing that with the 103/109 hybrid? however i dont see anything in a menue to make this happen i figured it was just a feature....
    02-23-09 08:50 PM
    just did the upgrade, NO PROBLEMS
    02-23-09 08:51 PM
    I am probably one of the few that has waited to update from .75 - I can tell you that within the first 5 minutes, you can tell a HUGE difference. Keep the performance updates coming!
    02-23-09 08:51 PM
    what does it mean when it says it needs to be wirelessly activated after installation?
    02-23-09 08:52 PM
    GO TO EMAIL SETTINGS AND DOWNLOAD YOUR BOOKS USING THE BLACKBERRY KEY. TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIGURE THIS OUT.
    Thank you sir!!!
    02-23-09 08:52 PM
    I just got a storm about a week ago and I'm running.75, it seems as though everyone says the new builds are far superior. My question is, can I upgrade directly from .75 or do I have to work my way up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes, the new builds are much better than .75, though some people have reported problems with some of leaked builds. Personally they've always worked well for me.

I think you'll find the most dramatic difference in the camera.
    02-23-09 08:56 PM
    are u guys serious about the flick? should i make a video? where did u guys download the the o/s from, i got it from a link on Demonoid.com. like swear i can flick scroll im doing it as i type!!!
    hey guys i was wondering about scroll flick are you referringto being able to swipe the screen to go to other pics messages or basically whatever is next in the file if so i didnt know that was an issue i been doing that with the 103/109 hybrid? however i dont see anything in a menue to make this happen i figured it was just a feature....
    02-23-09 08:56 PM
    I lost my browser. Can anyone help? It missing.
    02-23-09 08:57 PM
    Thank god. I don't know what happened just now, but my Storm wasn't being detected by anything and it simply wouldn't even start up, but all of a sudden things seem to be working.

My Desktop Manager just recognized it and is actually doing it's thing on my Storm currently.
    02-23-09 08:57 PM
    Thank god. I don't know what happened just now, but my Storm wasn't being detected by anything and it simply wouldn't even start up, but all of a sudden things seem to be working.

My Desktop Manager just recognized it and is actually doing it's thing on my Storm currently.
    Great. Let us know how it works out for you.
    02-23-09 09:01 PM
    I lost my browser. Can anyone help? It missing.
    Reactivate your service books. You can do this in Email setup
    02-23-09 09:05 PM
    On my About screen all the 4.7.0.109 info is the same as this thread except for the Branding Version-my number is 1.0.105.212 yours is 1.0.105.46. Anybody know what the difference is.

Thanks
    02-23-09 09:07 PM

Great. Let us know how it works out for you.
    02-23-09 09:08 PM
    Glad to hear that Optimus

What they are talking about with flick scrolling (which is NOT there), is basically flicking the screen like the browser with your finger, similar to the iphone. When you do, the screen continues to scroll, even though your finger is off of the screen. How it is now, once you remove your finger, the screen stops scrolling. With flick, if you "flick" your finger, it will continue to scroll. Makes scrolling up and down on web pages/viewing contacts/messages/anything with a long list THAT much easier.
    02-23-09 09:11 PM
1,365 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD