I use crackmem. I do not want all the extra stuff.

Use loader.exe in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Apploader

or disconnect your internet I believe and also make sure .109 is the only OS installed on your computer.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 07:10 PM
    If you bricked use JL_commander to do wipe then reinstall.
    02-23-09 07:10 PM
    I've never disconnected my internet and I have both official and every leaked version of the OS on my comp., and I've always been able to update with no problems. I wonder why results vary?
    Do you have them all installed? Or just have all the install packages stored on your computer. I have a couple packages stored on my computer, but only one is installed at any given time.
    02-23-09 07:11 PM
    Downloaded a bad file. Wait till I upload it to the host, you'll have a good install.
    trying one of the mirrors right now.. the bad file came from the non-mirrored one. Ill try yours if this one doesn't work. Thanks for the quick reply
    02-23-09 07:12 PM
    Do you have them all installed? Or just have all the install packages stored on your computer. I have a couple packages stored on my computer, but only one is installed at any given time.
    Installed. I've always installed thru the DM (I know, I know...). Just habit I guess. Application loader, then Update software, then I choose the one I just installed. And its always been fine.? I'm not bragging, just wonder why it works for some and not others? Is the DM just extremely finnicky?

running xp.
    02-23-09 07:20 PM
    38.5mb app memory now. seems to go up with every update. have 32 apps and games installed also
    02-23-09 07:20 PM
    yaaaaaaaaaa, Flick Scroll is a OPTION

go to, options-screen/keyboard and there will be a new heading Scroll, click the drop down and select FLICK STYLE

wow this is amazing.....

i love .109!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank u RIM thank you.
    02-23-09 07:22 PM
    38.5mb app memory now. seems to go up with every update. have 32 apps and games installed also
    I can't even fathom that many apps on my phone, that literally has to be every single thing that was released for the phone!!
    02-23-09 07:23 PM
    Upgraded from 103 to 109. BB Navigator seems faster now which is nice.

One problem is no e-mail notifications. I had this problem in 103 as well, no light and no sound on new e-mail. Anybody else? Maybe I have some other problem even though the mail does get through. Thoughts?

Thanks!!

go to, options-screen/keyboard and there will be a new heading Scroll, click the drop down and select FLICK STYLE

wow this is amazing.....

IS THIS TRUE??????
    FFS if you truely have to ask how to download it and install it on your computer. you need a RAZR or a Chocolate seriously. think about it for a second...
    i know how too. but people like you who would like to talk about people and tell them what they need, maybe you should start helping instead of poking fun of
    02-23-09 07:24 PM

wow this is amazing.....

You better not be lying

Can someone 2nd this?
    02-23-09 07:24 PM

wow this is amazing.....

You are kidding right? Booting up now....
    02-23-09 07:25 PM
    I used DM and couldn't get a solid backup... loaded .109 anyways since I had an older backup and now I just have to put a few apps back on and then I will be good to go. No issues besides the DM hassle.. shoulda used the app loader instead....
    I dont see no new heading "Scroll"
    soooo. im really new at this..
    i got my blackberry on valentines day && have been having the MOST trouble with it freezing etc... so i take it to the tech @ verizon && he tells me to come here...
    (GO FIGURE)

okay so im here... took me forever but i made it.

so im dwnloading the leak now... im on campus & the bandwith sucks so it probably will take an entire day & night to finish. UGH!

****... i set it to save to my desktop... i have not the slightest clue what to do afterthat. not really a tech seavvy person && all these forums, blogs, && tutorials are not reallY clear enough for someone as slow as me... SO HELP PLZ!!!

MY PIN IS: 305C4702 <<< BB MESSAGE ME PUHLEEZE!!!

&& THANK YOU
    02-23-09 07:26 PM

wow this is amazing.....

Now why would you go and say something as incredibly ignoramus as this. Really.
    02-23-09 07:27 PM
    Oh hey....look what happened once the flaming and fighting in the "waiting room" threads ceased

LOL sorry, just too funny. Whether that had a factor or not I just found the coincidence classic
    02-23-09 07:29 PM
    loading up now woo hoo!!!
    02-23-09 07:32 PM
    I dont see no new heading "Scroll"
    me either...must not be true
    02-23-09 07:33 PM
    How To: Update to a Leaked/Beta OS
    INSTRUCTIONS:
    Download the leaked OS
    Back up data on Desktop Manager under Back up/restore option. NOTE: If you get an error during this process, clear your browser cache (Browser > Menu Key > options > cache operation > clear all of them)
    Back up your 3rd party apps. How to backup 3rd party applications
    Disconnect your BB from Desktop Manager
    Download desired OS to your PC
    Install/run OS to PC
    If you are NOT on Verizon, delete vendor.xml file. It’s located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
    Connect BB to Desktop Manager and it should
    Click Application Loader
    Click Update
    At this point, disconnect your computer from the internet
    Select the OS you would like to load and continue
    Do not unplug BB during the process. It will take around 20-90 minutes to complete upgrade.

Note: Make sure to back up your phone and third party apps prior to updating in case something goes wrong in the update process
    02-23-09 07:34 PM
    THERE ISN'T FLICK SCROLLING!!!

No more wondering.
    has anyone else had problems with this version taking forever to download on their pc?
    Garmin gets a lock super fast now. Very quick.
    02-23-09 07:37 PM
    I see MMS forwarding is BROKEN STILL!!! WTF
    02-23-09 07:38 PM
1,365 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD