After upgrade it gets into a reboot cycle: "unable to create.." reset
    Upgrading from .87 Anyone got any smart ideas?
    h**p//www.crackberry.com/blackberry-101-lecture-12-how-reload-operating-system-nuked-blackberry
    (sorry I cannot post Url because I'm less than 10 posts)
    this will solve your trouble
    01-22-09 09:12 AM
    this will solve your trouble
    Thanks, but I was able to revert back to .87 However I am interested in actually running .90 to see if my camera would work again. I have sort of a binary relation with it. Sometimes it is working, but most of the time it is "camera could not start..."
    01-22-09 09:21 AM
    I did a backup in DM, ran the JL_CMDEr, installed .90 then did a restore in DM.

I now have nothing in the downloads folder, no application centre, nothing in the instant messaging, applications or games folders.

I go to email setup : Get an error saying your device had a problem connecting to the server.

Can I have some help please?
    01-22-09 09:31 AM
    I dled .90 and installed on my desktop but can not get it to load to dm so I can install it to my stoem.??? Please help
    01-22-09 09:45 AM
    I have wiped my BB back to a early OS .78, but now i can not seem to update the OS, do the install of .90 onto PC but does not seem to be picked up by DM for install on to BB?
    01-22-09 10:15 AM
    After upgrade it gets into a reboot cycle: "unable to create.." reset

Upgrading from .87 Anyone got any smart ideas?
    So is this because of the media card then? I thought I'd bricked mine this morning but managed eventually to get it back to .87 between meetings.

Question: anyone have the 'unable to create' non-stop boot cycle issue initially, and then get the upgrade to work? Was this as simple as popping the media card? I've never had this problem with other upgrades, so it was more than a little disconcerting this morning!!
    01-22-09 10:28 AM
    Another rapidshare link. Replace ** with tt

h**p://rapidshare.com/files/187652866/9500_omadrmAllLang_PBr4.7.0_rel128_PL4.0.0.114_A4. 7.0.90.exe
    thanks so much!
    01-22-09 10:29 AM
    I've got exactly the same problem, I've restore it with the .87 everything is fine, I've tried again with the .90 again the same problem...

What can be the reason ??? At the last step of the upgrade it was impossible to connect to the BB....
    Can you please give me a rundown of how you did this, as I am still stuck on this never-ending cycle........
    01-22-09 10:30 AM
    My flash got stuck in the last stage and I had to reload all of my contacts and other saved info using app loader

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 10:33 AM
    So is this because of the media card then? I thought I'd bricked mine this morning but managed eventually to get it back to .87 between meetings.

Question: anyone have the 'unable to create' non-stop boot cycle issue initially, and then get the upgrade to work? Was this as simple as popping the media card? I've never had this problem with other upgrades, so it was more than a little disconcerting this morning!!
    What did you do to get it back to .87?
    01-22-09 10:34 AM
    I did a backup in DM, ran the JL_CMDEr, installed .90 then did a restore in DM.

I now have nothing in the downloads folder, no application centre, nothing in the instant messaging, applications or games folders.

I go to email setup : Get an error saying your device had a problem connecting to the server.

Can I have some help please?
    is this the first time doing a wipe? when installing, did u tick the things you want? with a wipe, it will only install what is needed to boot the phone and that's all. You have to tick the language etc.. other options as well.

Read
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/how...l-76-a-110348/

and follow the procedures. it's the same for all wipe and installation for any OS.
    01-22-09 10:37 AM
    Uninstall the .90 OS from your computer (Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs)

Install .87 OS onto your computer

Run Apploader from the Common Files/Research in Motion folder

When you connect your BB to your PC watch the connection screen and hit next when it says "Device Connected- PIN UKNOWN"

Follow the instructions and it will install the .87 OS
    01-22-09 10:38 AM
    Hey bks8472,

had the same issues a couple hours ago.
    In order to get your BB working again with one of the previous firmware versions all you have to do is:

1. uninstall any version on your pc
    2. install some older version to your pc
    3. delete the vendor.xml file
    4. go to the command line, change into the apploader directory (located in program files/common files/reasearch in motion/apploader
    5. execute "loader.exe /nojvm" without the quotes of course
    6. hit next
    7. unplug your bb and plug it back in
    8. wait until there is an "USB: UNKNOWN" port available in the drop down list of existing ports/interfaces
    9. hit next and finish it up as usual

good luck!
    01-22-09 10:39 AM
    Went to this http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ackberry-32322

I also uninstalled the .90 software (using Control Panel) and went back to official .85. Took no chances and thankfully it all worked OK!
    Last edited by Phoctifino; 01-22-09 at 10:50 AM.
    01-22-09 10:47 AM
    This os is super fast but my problem with it is that I've done 3 battery pulls because listening to music is beneath this os build. Lol. Is anyone else having this issue? I was talking once via BlackBerry Messenger and then listening to music at the same time and it crashed. Then the next two times was solely due to the fact that I had the music player open and working.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    So far just one oull for me the damn vzw screen just hung there
    01-22-09 10:49 AM
    Uninstall the .90 OS from your computer (Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs)

Install .87 OS onto your computer

Run Apploader from the Common Files/Research in Motion folder

When you connect your BB to your PC watch the connection screen and hit next when it says "Device Connected- PIN UKNOWN"

Follow the instructions and it will install the .87 OS
    Thankyou very much, I can finally go to bed. its now 4am and I have to get up in 3 hours....crackberry it is!!!
    01-22-09 10:52 AM
    Has anyone done this successfully?

Seems everyone wants to downgrade again
    01-22-09 10:54 AM
    .90 is running great for me so far, I haven't felt the need to downgrade yet.

it is now finding all my music where as before this was very hit and miss
    01-22-09 10:57 AM
    Has anyone done this successfully?

Seems everyone wants to downgrade again
    Would like to know myself before trying it again. Although recoverable from the power recycle thing, it's the time involved and a major pain in the a$$
    01-22-09 10:58 AM
    Thanx again WorldIRC,

This release rocks!!!
    No problems till now...

- camera takes pictures and save's them!! don't need to zoom in to 1.1
    - mediaplayer plays audio, received a call, and after continues...
    - video no problems, received a call during, had to manually continue
    - full keyboard works just fine
    - voicenote problem still there...
    - signal is more or less the same as in .78 and .88
    - SureType not working in browser

This os is running very very smooth.....
    Last edited by Xverhoeven; 01-22-09 at 11:02 AM.
    01-22-09 10:59 AM
    Im actually a massive fan of suretype in potrait mode. Does anyone here know if its an option to keep it on the .90 OS?
    01-22-09 11:03 AM
    I hope this doesnt have the freeze issue like 86... I would give anything up on the phone just to not have to do battery pulls all the time lol.
    01-22-09 11:04 AM
    I installed .90 last night and so far I like the OS. I have just had one HUGE problem. I had my battery nearly fully charged and turned it off at work. 8hrs later I came out and the phone was completely dead. I plugged it into the charger and got the battery charging sign and it's working fine now. Is this possible that an operating system could drain the battery this badly without any use? I turned the phone off using the red end button.
    01-22-09 11:12 AM
    I installed .90 last night and so far I like the OS. I have just had one HUGE problem. I had my battery nearly fully charged and turned it off at work. 8hrs later I came out and the phone was completely dead. I plugged it into the charger and got the battery charging sign and it's working fine now. Is this possible that an operating system could drain the battery this badly without any use? I turned the phone off using the red end button.
    Wrong thread mate You'll be wanting the 9530 0.90 thread, i.e. the upgrade that works!!
    01-22-09 11:19 AM
    My led notifier does not seem to work after the update. is this only me or do others have this issue?
    01-22-09 11:20 AM
312 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD