Anyone have any guess as to when Verizon will release the official .85 version, if they do at all?
    12-28-08 06:49 PM
    They may release or they may hold off. Why don't u install the beta. They will be the same

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 06:54 PM
    Does anyone have proof that the leaked and official updates are the same,I happen to disagree and think there is a difference,anyone has any real proof?

12-28-08 07:11 PM
    downgrading back to .75 once again .85 is better than .83 but still more buggy than .75 with the reboot issue, app error, freezing screen ect
    12-28-08 07:13 PM
    Does anyone have proof that the leaked and official updates are the same,I happen to disagree and think there is a difference,anyone has any real proof?

compare the leaked .75 and the official .75
    12-28-08 07:16 PM

There is no difference between the beta and the Official release. How do I know? Because of my job. When RIM is done with the build, it's put up on a site for download for the carriers and partners. They download and test the software. If they like it, they release it. If they do not, they wait for the next one. FYI: there was no difference between the leaked .75 and the official, except one is stamped official.
    12-28-08 07:17 PM
    There is no difference between the beta and the Official release. How do I know? Because of my job. When RIM is done with the build, it's put up on a site for download for the carriers and partners. They download and test the software. If they like it, they release it. If they do not, they wait for the next one. FYI: there was no difference between the leaked .75 and the official, except one is stamped official.

What is your Job?
    12-28-08 07:25 PM
    .85 my not release as official. While its way better then .83, there are a couple of small glitches. It basically boils down to how picky the carrier testers are, but if they are anything like me, my money would be on a .87 or .89 official release version. We'll see.

12-28-08 07:26 PM
    What is your Job?
    You should know better then to ask.

12-28-08 07:28 PM
    As Civic said, there is no guarantee Verizon will release .85. Needless to say, all of the carriers are dragging their feet with the updates.

12-28-08 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD