Anyone know where to get it? I've bee hesitant to go to 5.0...but figure why not give it a shot. All of the DL links I've found have been removed.
    10-25-09 01:07 PM
    i was really likeing the popup key feature.. but i geuss they might bring it back with better display of it.. maybe more ZOOM on the letters ........

OVERALL VERY SMOOTH FASTER WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE

THANKS KEVIN.
    I'm with you. That key popup feature was important to me and it allowed me to type so much faster. I hope someone comes up with a nice 3rd party app for this. I agree about this version being so much faster and smoother. It even fixed the scrolling problem inside text messages.
    10-25-09 01:32 PM
    anyone know a fix for the white bars on the sides when using a theme?
    hopefully it will be fixed when the new OS drops tonight
    10-25-09 07:33 PM
    Anyone know where to get it? I've bee hesitant to go to 5.0...but figure why not give it a shot. All of the DL links I've found have been removed.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/fi...e-bars-343570/
    10-25-09 07:53 PM
    For some reason with the past leaked OS 5, my phone has had a battery drain. it is dead within about 6 hours and i hardly mess with it. but the battery doesnt drain so fast with OS 4.7. any advice?
    10-25-09 07:55 PM
    One word describes this build...Wow

Pros:
    Boot time for me is like 1 minute
    Most apps work
    Transitions move amazingly
    Flick Scrolling is PERFECT
    Accelerometer is quick
    SmS Messaging is comparable to iPhone's SmS messaging
    Camera is quick
    Alarm clock is redone with bigger buttons
    Memory=47.7 for me
    Signal is slightly better
    I like the files application which shows every file on the phone

Cons:
    No tabbed browsing
    Browser seems to be the same as all of the others...not so fast as i thought it would be
    Quickpull no work

Overall THE BEST BUILD EVER DONE ON THIS PHONE
    This is a must download
    Last edited by mncjr94; 10-25-09 at 08:09 PM.
    10-25-09 08:05 PM
    oh great, App World Error : No Tunnels To Open.
    got the same thing. What does this even mean?

shameless bump for answer
    Last edited by 1edyson; 10-26-09 at 11:17 AM.
    10-26-09 12:44 AM
    If you go to the home screen and press menu, click options. Then change from your original setting for the number of rows to another. I.E. from 1 row to 2 rows. Then immediately set it back it will fix the landscape glitch. I've tried it with 2 different storms running .323 and it works everytime!!!
    I have tried this om .323 and it worked for a while...then back to the white lines....yat to try it on .328, same issues anyone?
    10-26-09 06:10 AM
    Patternlock doesn't lock the screen on a call. Anyone know if there is a app that works on 5.0 that locks the screen during a call.

Other than that, love the new update. Threaded SMS is going to take some getting used to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 06:21 AM
    5.0.0.230 and above has had a native screen lock feature. the screen turns off when it detects your face. why do you need to waste memory on a 3rd party app to do this?
    10-26-09 06:23 AM
    when i highlight my calendar in my Storm Today Plus theme it shows my daily alarmbut atleast all my contact birthdays are back
    if this problem was covered between pages 45 and whatever page this ends up on, my apologies.
    go into the calendar app and bb key options. should be one in there that says show alarms in calendar
    10-26-09 06:25 AM
    Had to downgrade, was getting "no circuit available" mssg & could not make or receive phone calls. Is there any fix for this, I understand it is the OS. Thnx.
    10-26-09 11:28 AM
    ScreenLock works
    10-26-09 11:44 AM
    Had to downgrade, was getting "no circuit available" mssg & could not make or receive phone calls. Is there any fix for this, I understand it is the OS. Thnx.
    what did you down grade to, and how is it working now?
    10-26-09 12:04 PM
    I am on tmob and am having no problem. You might look at something else as the problem as I have not had any problem with the leaks or the official.
    10-26-09 01:00 PM
    I have upgraded to the new OS and now when I get a text or BB message it shows up both under the general message folder and the BB messenger folder. The problem I am having is that when I open the message there is nothing there!! What's up with that?
    10-26-09 07:17 PM
    I am on tmob and am having no problem. You might look at something else as the problem as I have not had any problem with the leaks or the official.
    I would swap the SIM card to see if it fixes the problem. Thnx.
    10-27-09 03:47 PM
    for the second night in a row i woke up and my radio was turned off

I dont know how it happened and ive done several battery pulls. lets hope we dont go for three. I missed a ton of calls.
    10-27-09 07:21 PM
    for the second night in a row i woke up and my radio was turned off

I dont know how it happened and ive done several battery pulls. lets hope we dont go for three. I missed a ton of calls.
    But you slept good!!!
    10-27-09 08:30 PM
    This may have been posted in here already...328 has the vibe and ring feature!!!!! If its been posted already...so what...im that happy about it!
    10-27-09 08:31 PM
    what did you down grade to, and how is it working now?
    downgraded back to .148 & can't complain. I hope RIM fixes most of the bugs on .328 before I upgrade.
    10-27-09 09:36 PM
    I found that in the smiley button for texts, not sure if it was the same in the past, but the keys you hit for "straight face" are swapped with "whew" so when you type ":|" you get whew in stead of the straight face. not really a big deal, and who would ever really find this lol, just thought i'd share
    10-27-09 10:06 PM
    having an issue with the landscape mode. I turn it over and then i get white lines on the sides. I read someones post about changing the line layout. Tried it and it did not work. anyone have any help?
    10-28-09 09:49 PM

Did you load .323 over your old OS? or did you wipe the phone. What OS did you have before .323? I had issues with .328 but I am runnin .323 with no issue.

I just posted about this on my blog, basically my theory is that you needed to have .230 first. There's a link in my blog post. Good luck to ya
    11-04-09 07:16 PM
    So far so good; but I will play the red and blue game, just to be proper:

Flick scrolling is fantastic. So far no freezing and/or quick pauses - yes, there is a difference.
    ALL of my apps work and work well. I sit in a cubicle auditing claims, and my life is saved by Slacker and Pandora - no skips, no reloads, better touch capabilities, better sound, and so on.
    I've ditched bug and berry for TWC and that apps seems to work the same.
    Browser is no different; but I live in a non-3G town, and wouldn't know the difference if it licked my ****. Well.. yeah I would.
    Signal strength is good, not much difference - that I can tell.
    Reception is good - ditto.
    Battery life is good - ditto. Further, I'm kind of a battery Nazi, so I wouldn't know the difference. I use my BB the same everyday, and I charge her for 1-2 hours, every night. YES!! I said "her."

Upon the download, I had quite a few batpulls; that has since changed. Quickpull froze my phone twice, and I got rid of the app. I pull manually, about 2-3 times a week. Seems to be fine.
    Camera does not work if I've used the phone. In other words, the camera never ****ing works. If I need to use the camera, I have to batpull. Really that is the only qualm I have. I don't mind the pull; but what if my chick decides to flash me, while waiting in line for our annual visit to MidgetMadness. . . well, ****, my Storm just dropped the ball.

That should do it.
    11-05-09 06:03 PM
1,825 ... 717273
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD