When you change your wallpaper, the landscape view becomes distorted showing part of the default landscape wallpaper and part of your new portrait wallpaper. Reseting the wallpaper doesn't fix it.
    10-24-09 04:59 PM
    Sorry, I tried searching here, but has anyone been able to fix the music player being gone? What work arounds are there? My music files are in a file folder but no music player, so I can play one track at a time, but no playlists.

Also Pandora works but stops each song w/10 seconds left and i have to skip to the next.

Any thoughts?!
    10-24-09 06:15 PM
    Did u check the leak thread? First post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    found it!!!!! haha. thanks for not yelling at me 5th time a charm i guess

10-24-09 06:27 PM
    It's working for me. I had to enable it. But some people aren't getting the option.
    Where did you enable the keyboard letter popup?

I really liked that feature in .230.
    10-24-09 06:32 PM
    Sorry, I tried searching here, but has anyone been able to fix the music player being gone? What work arounds are there? My music files are in a file folder but no music player, so I can play one track at a time, but no playlists.

Also Pandora works but stops each song w/10 seconds left and i have to skip to the next.

Any thoughts?!
    I have no problems with the music player. Are you using the default zen theme? I had to music file folders when I had a theme on. One showed the notes and the other was a blue box.

As for pandora not working, unfortunately we will have to wait for an update from them. It is a known issue with OS 5.x. I have no problems using slacker Radio if that is an option to you.
    10-24-09 06:32 PM
    Is the keyboard letter popup working, or not, with this build? I really like the feature, esp when typing on the small keyboard. I doubt Id install an upgrade without it, now that I am used to it.

Thanks.

I want this feature back too. Can't find where to enable it.
    10-24-09 06:33 PM
    I think pop up is gone on 323. It was under screen/keyboard
    10-24-09 06:34 PM
    When you change your wallpaper, the landscape view becomes distorted showing part of the default landscape wallpaper and part of your new portrait wallpaper. Reseting the wallpaper doesn't fix it.
    you also have to switch the layout to today and save options and exit out. Then go back and switch it to two row or whatever you want. Does not work with every theme however, but fixes most, until a battery pull at least.
    10-24-09 06:39 PM
    For whoever has Verizon and has problems with landscape dimming, try a *228 phone update. I forgot about it and did it a day later. So far, no dimming. I did numerous batt pulls before. No cigar.

Other than the unauth'd dim, I am very happy overall. Came from 4.7-1.51
    Last edited by Cg2Chris; 10-24-09 at 07:17 PM.
    10-24-09 07:15 PM
    For whoever has Verizon and has problems with landscape dimming, try a *228 phone update. I forgot about it and did it a day later. So far, no dimming. I did numerous batt pulls before. No cigar.

Other than the unauth'd dim, I am very happy overall. Came from 4.7-1.51
    I think you will see the dimming again..... Something tells me very soon
    10-24-09 07:19 PM
    How soon is very soon? Been 6 hours so far and not gone back. And what told you? If you know something, post it.
    10-24-09 07:24 PM
    I always do *228 after an upgrade and it is still there.
    10-24-09 07:26 PM
    All I can say is that I have applied all the leaks and official downloads since .75 and this is the only time I have this lousy dimming. I was about to go back to 1.51 and did the *228 and all ok since. I just again picked the phone up and tried to make it dim in landscape by moving it around back and forth including waiting a while. Dimming gone.

Who knows? These Storms seem to be individualistic in their love of their owners!
    10-24-09 07:40 PM
    event log clearing anyone?
    10-24-09 07:44 PM
    I'm not sure if this is a problem, but previously when in the browser the little lock was green and now it it stays black but I still have a connection. Is there something wrong with it or is it normal?
    10-24-09 08:18 PM
    i've never had this issue with any other build but now i'm not able to seek through a streamed video. i tried a few different sources so it seems that it's 323. the progress bar shows up just like it used to and highlights the same but if you click on it the video starts from the beginning... any ideas?
    10-24-09 08:55 PM
    This is a very nice upgrade.

One of my biggest complaints I had was the very tiny wheel buttons to set the alarm. They have made them bigger and much easier to use. Still not as good as the iPhone, but it does not make me mad anymore.

One thing I have noticed is that when I remove it from the BlackBerry holster it does not automatically unlock like it did with the previous firmware I had.

Does anyone know if there is a setting somewhere that will allow it to automatically unlock when removed from the holster?

G
    10-24-09 10:01 PM
    os 9530 and 9500 is same?
    10-24-09 10:38 PM
    If I have already installed the leaked .323 on my storm, should I re-upgrade to the official OS when it comes out? Are they the same exact?
    10-24-09 10:41 PM
    Not sure if this is something new or the more likely option I either screwed something up or cant find the answer.

I have four different email accounts set up via BIS. When I used 4.7.x I always had separate folders for each account. I now only have a messages Icon with all messages from the four accounts and cannot for the life of me figure out how or if I can get separate folders back.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I am loving 5.0 even with this issue.
    10-24-09 11:50 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a setting somewhere that will allow it to automatically unlock when removed from the holster?
    I liked this too. I got around it by simply.. not locking the phone.
    10-25-09 12:46 AM
    when i highlight my calendar in my Storm Today Plus theme it shows my daily alarmbut atleast all my contact birthdays are back
    if this problem was covered between pages 45 and whatever page this ends up on, my apologies.
    10-25-09 02:50 AM
    If you go to the home screen and press menu, click options. Then change from your original setting for the number of rows to another. I.E. from 1 row to 2 rows. Then immediately set it back it will fix the landscape glitch. I've tried it with 2 different storms running .323 and it works everytime!!!
    10-25-09 03:16 AM
    Go to options>advanced options>default services and make sure that your primary email account is the only address that shows up under Calendar. If more than one shows up, go to Service Books (also in advanced options) and highlight the other email address/addresses that are followed by CICAL and delete them.
    Bingo. Thanks, dude!
    10-25-09 10:25 AM
    So far I've found these issues with .323
    - Can't skip to a later part in a streaming video.
    -Does not show progress in streaming videos
    -When scrolling down in contacts it glitches and flashes a bit at the top of the list.
    -All the other known issues like no pop up keys, not sms/email combo, no 3G icon also bother me a bit but no where near enough to make me downgrade.

10-25-09 11:55 AM
1,825 ... 70717273
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD