the last time i had this problem it was because facebook took over a default calendar setting, although right now i'm not able to find the place on the phone where i had to go to change it.
    I can't find anything like that either. I tried deleting Facebook, but no joy.
    10-23-09 04:00 PM
    Can anyone please help me this is my first leaked DL and i cannot figure out how to get it onto my phone there is an * that says only blackberry subscribers can download and i do not know what that means and how to get around it
    10-23-09 04:09 PM
    I wasn't gonna go through all the pages of this 2 c who all has had this but the only major issue I've had with .323 is 1 my status updates on the Myspace app havnt been workin rite an the radio signal is CRAP!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 04:20 PM
    I am unsure if anyone posted with this issue, I downloaded BBM 5.0 and when I go to restore my contacts from DM it doesnt load my BBM info at all. Everything else is there but bbm wont update my Name or contacts...
    I tried uninstalling bbm and reinstalling but it didnt help.
    When go to restore and i look at the list of files, BBM is on there but it doesnt load on my phone.

Any Ideas??
    10-23-09 04:24 PM
    I can't get my Facebook Calender to add events to my BB calender, im running the newest facebook (1.7) and the most recent OS (.323), any help?
    10-23-09 04:24 PM
    Does the input bug still exist when adding new contacts?

Thanks in advance!
    10-23-09 04:27 PM
    Here's a new one I think....

Since upgrading to .323, my Outlook Calendar no longer syncs. Tasks, Address Book, and Notes all work fine, but no dice on Calendar. The DM just skips right over the step, although everything is set correctly in the Sync Options.

What's up with that?
    Go to options>advanced options>default services and make sure that your primary email account is the only address that shows up under Calendar. If more than one shows up, go to Service Books (also in advanced options) and highlight the other email address/addresses that are followed by CICAL and delete them.
    10-23-09 04:32 PM
    2nd request. Does anyone know where i can dl .323?? Mega Upload and Rapid Share have yanked them off their sites. Thanks
    10-23-09 05:21 PM
    might as well just wait for sunday evening now that VZW is releasing an official firmware update that's a higher build: .328 according to the front page
    10-23-09 05:22 PM
    this has probably come up, but 117 pages is alot to have to look through, has anyone seen issues with getting the phone to go into mass storage mode? since updating to .323, it just won't happen
    10-23-09 05:43 PM
    2nd request. Does anyone know where i can dl .323?? Mega Upload and Rapid Share have yanked them off their sites. Thanks
    this is still up: Hotfile.com: One click file hosting
    10-23-09 05:58 PM
    this has probably come up, but 117 pages is alot to have to look through, has anyone seen issues with getting the phone to go into mass storage mode? since updating to .323, it just won't happen
    I have had zero medi sync/mass storage mode issues since installing this http://www.blackberry.com/hotfix/2009fall/calfix.exe
    10-23-09 06:00 PM
    thank you very much
    10-23-09 06:03 PM
    Using zen remix - calendar - using agenda view, home screen does not want to get rid of past calendar entries (using custom wallpaper).
    Home screen does not appear to reset?
    10-23-09 06:11 PM
    And if you believe the post on the front page, next week everyone on verizon with 9530 will be upgrading to .328
    Verizon BlackBerry Storm 9530 Owners to Get Official OS 5.0.0.328 Update on October 25th | CrackBerry.com
    10-23-09 06:19 PM
    Any tmobile ppl, if u found a way to make a call....no circuit...I still have it. But just certain places. Strong EDGE tho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 06:25 PM
    And if you believe the post on the front page, next week everyone on verizon with 9530 will be upgrading to .328
    Verizon BlackBerry Storm 9530 Owners to Get Official OS 5.0.0.328 Update on October 25th | CrackBerry.com
    it would be nice to see VZW follow through, but you never know with them
    10-23-09 06:28 PM
    it would be nice to see VZW follow through, but you never know with them
    Yea, as close to Halloween as we are. So is this a TRICK or TREAT?
    10-23-09 06:38 PM
    I have had zero medi sync/mass storage mode issues since installing this http://www.blackberry.com/hotfix/2009fall/calfix.exe
    its been sitting up here saying "connecting to bootrom:" for almost 20 min now...how long does this usually take?
    10-23-09 06:56 PM
    The only issue I've had so far is SIM Card Error showing at the top of the home screen. Any suggestions? Otherwise, I'm starting to enjoy my Storm again. Nice smooth transition screens.
    10-23-09 09:35 PM
    Anyone else experience faster download speeds? Seems like the downloads and browser works faster, at least for me. Overall its pretty quick.

When I first loaded the OS my browser was lagging like crazy, almost put back 148 Anyways, after a few pulls it settled down and has been pretty solid for me.
    10-23-09 09:47 PM
    what theme are you using
    Good call, it was the theme i was running, once i went back to default theme all was good, however i still can't get shrink-a-os to work it just does not shrink my os.
    10-23-09 09:49 PM
    You put checkmarks into the stuff that you DO NOT want. When you click Shrink My OS, it will say 84.36 before and something like 53.24 after. Then use BBSAK to load it onto your phone and there you go.

EDIT: Wait... I think I had it backwards... click "Select All" button, then uncheck the things that you DO NOT want...
    Thanks for the advice but you had it right the first time, you uncheck the things you want to keep, and check the things you want to shrink out of the os. I still cant get it to work though it will not shrink my os at all.

UPDATE: I got shrink-a-os working just fine now, i am running Windows 7 and like Vista you have to run shrink-a-os as Administrator.
    Last edited by AK49er; 10-23-09 at 10:59 PM.
    10-23-09 10:19 PM
    Has anyone else noticed that with .323 the response time is slow! Even pressing the BB button to get off the home screen takes a few seconds. Launching a app takes few seconds. Even after a memory eye battery pull it just doesn't want to respond quickly.

Why?
    All the issues you listed are lightning fast on mine...In fact I almost bought a Tour because of how slow my Storm USE to be but with this O/S I have had zero problems and everything seems just as fast as the Tour I was playing with.

Did you do a wipe before installing the new O/S?
    10-23-09 10:55 PM
    I came from 5.0 238/287hybrid by Lyricidal.

This fixed the Holster Mode Bug.
    WeatherBug shows the info on the homescreen
    BBLIght works again
    Everything else seems to work like my previous install.
    10-23-09 11:11 PM
1,825 ... 6869707172 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD