Just installed 5.0.0.323 and my browser is not working properly. I can tell that things are trying to load and I definitely have service but all pages just load a white page. Didn't see anybody else with this problem. Any ideas
    Reloaded my OS. This time I included default font and themes, and my browser is working properly. Don't know if the font and themes actually made the difference but at least it's all working properly now.
    10-23-09 01:34 PM
    For anyone trying to get Google Maps to work, if you search way back through this thread someone posted an OTA link for the new 3.2 version that works perfectly.
    Here is the link. Make sure to delete original Google Maps before intalling this one;

http://bordapapa.extra.hu/maps.jad
    10-23-09 01:35 PM
    OK everyone here is the fix for Visual Voicemail

delete and reinstall VVM and it hopefully will work.

here is a OTA link of an older version but you can DL this then upgrade back to the newest version.

http://stormota.com/download.php?appID=136
    10-23-09 01:38 PM
    I had the same issue, so I wiped with BBSAK and went back to .230. I couldn't live with .230 issues so I tried.323 install again but this time I fixed it by starting over from scratch...uninstalling DM and the OS on my desktop, deleted the OS file and downloaded a new .exe for the OS from rapid share (first .323 exe i used was from hotfile). Downloaded DM from blackberry.com. I installed .323 over .230 (last time wiped with BBSAK before installing .323) and everything is working fine now.
    I basically reinstalled .323, but added fonts and themes this time. Browser is working.
    10-23-09 01:39 PM
    Here's another fix for the landscape wallpaper issue in case the others didn't work for you all:

1. Have two different themes other than Zen loaded on your phone.

2. Activate the theme that you would like to use.

3. On the theme that you would like to use, set the Layout to "Today", Save and exit back to home screen..

4. Change the theme to the second theme that you do not want to use, save and exit to home screen.

5. Go back and change back to the theme that you want to use.

6. Change the Layout to "2 Rows" or whatever your theme originally uses.

7. Exit back to home screen.

Your landscape mode should now work fine.
    10-23-09 01:53 PM
    I have Windows Vista and i downloaded the software it installed fine but my DM is not picking it up. What do I have to do to get it on my DM and my phone?

Can someone help!
    10-23-09 01:59 PM
    I have Windows Vista and i downloaded the software it installed fine but my DM is not picking it up. What do I have to do to get it on my DM and my phone?

Can someone help!
    Use app Loader...
    10-23-09 02:03 PM

Can someone help!
    at least read one page before man before posting!!!! Make sure you right click on loader.exe and run as admin....
    10-23-09 02:23 PM
    5.0.0.323 is working fine for me but my application memory seems to be changing rapidly
    Last edited by shawtytite334; 10-23-09 at 02:37 PM.
    10-23-09 02:30 PM
    Go to Options>Applications... select QuickPull... click menu button go to "Edit Default Permissions"... sett all to Allow... Save... Exit App... Battery pull... When it restarts, it should be working.

If the above doesn't work, do the same thing, but instead of Edit Default Permissions, do it with "Edit Permissions".
    Thanks TJ works like a charm.
    10-23-09 02:31 PM
    I seem to be having the same problem re-appear after I wiped and re-installed. The phone completely locks up when typing an e-mail or text message the only way around is to do a battery pull. I have read almost all of the posts with know one else having this issue. It seems to happen after I use it for a few hours sending e-mails SMS etc?
    10-23-09 02:32 PM
    forwarding email does not work. as soon as you put forwarding adderess,it disables send button and menu option. same with reply email.
    Work for me. Try adding another TO: than SEND option should be there.
    10-23-09 02:33 PM
    Using zen remix - calendar - using agenda view, home screen does not want to get rid of past calendar entries (using custom wallpaper).
    Home screen does not appear to reset?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 03:06 PM
    how do i access my event log????? everyone is saying to use the shortcut in quicklaunch.... but i have no clue what that is... someone please help....
    10-23-09 03:10 PM
    Go to Options>Applications... select QuickPull... click menu button go to "Edit Default Permissions"... sett all to Allow... Save... Exit App... Battery pull... When it restarts, it should be working.

If the above doesn't work, do the same thing, but instead of Edit Default Permissions, do it with "Edit Permissions".
    Got this to work finally with version 1.2.0 by setting all Edit Default Permissions to allow.
    10-23-09 03:13 PM
    So far everything is going good. My application memory has drastically dropped from 40.3 to 40.2 so idk what to do Other that that i love it The speed difference is amazing, the transitions are way smoother than before, probably more things. THe battery life seems (to me at least) to be better as well. Anyone else feel like it is?
    10-23-09 03:14 PM
    how do i access my event log????? everyone is saying to use the shortcut in quicklaunch.... but i have no clue what that is... someone please help....
    Set one of your convenience keys to "visual keyboard" and make sure you set your portrait keyboard to full.
    Then just go back to the home screen, press the key, and do as you would normally.
    10-23-09 03:15 PM
    Here's a new one I think....

Since upgrading to .323, my Outlook Calendar no longer syncs. Tasks, Address Book, and Notes all work fine, but no dice on Calendar. The DM just skips right over the step, although everything is set correctly in the Sync Options.

What's up with that?
    10-23-09 03:20 PM
    [QUOTE=zulu1128;3893388]Here's a new one I think....

Since upgrading to .323, my Outlook Calendar no longer syncs. Tasks, Address Book, and Notes all work fine, but no dice on Calendar. The DM just skips right over the step, although everything is set correctly in the Sync Options.

What's up with that? [/QUOTE

Mine did the same thing with Address Book after I had selected wireless backup of my contacts with Gmail. Im pretty sure there is an option for the Calendar as well. Check in your Calendar options and make sure that the wireless syncronization is turned off.
    10-23-09 03:32 PM

What's up with that?
    the last time i had this problem it was because facebook took over a default calendar setting, although right now i'm not able to find the place on the phone where i had to go to change it.
    10-23-09 03:33 PM
    I'm having the same problem but I'm connected to a BES....just called someone in IT and asked if they could push the service books. This has worked for me in the past.

[QUOTE=av8ryxx;3893507]

What's up with that? [/QUOTE

Mine did the same thing with Address Book after I had selected wireless backup of my contacts with Gmail. Im pretty sure there is an option for the Calendar as well. Check in your Calendar options and make sure that the wireless syncronization is turned off.

What's up with that?
    10-23-09 03:47 PM
    at least read one page before man before posting!!!! Make sure you right click on loader.exe and run as admin....
    I did what you said but it still does not work... the loader.exe file is dated 9-7 and has not been updated even after 3 downloads of the new OS... sorry kinda new to this stuff... just want to my BB to function
    10-23-09 03:48 PM
    My desktop manager for 5.0.323* and says that only bb subscribers can download...what do I need to do to get it on my phone?
    10-23-09 03:52 PM
    Do anyone know how to stop the prediction letters from coming up as you type in SMS and emails. I have taken the check out of prediction under text but it is still trying to suggest words.

Also has anyone figured out how to add icons to use for your folders. You use to be able to do it via BBfilescout> system folder>folder icons. But now that you cant open the system folder I can find my folder icons on my phone.
    10-23-09 03:55 PM
    Pandora still freezes at the last 26 sec?
    10-23-09 03:57 PM
1,825 ... 6768697071 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD