is it me or the keyboard seems a little bigger?
    10-21-09 03:37 AM
    my storm is on verizon and i dont have the callback number in the sms...i dont know whats up with that...ok i take that back..its on some contacts but not others..weird...ok well i have it on my mom's txts and my buddy's txts..theyre both on my family plan..maybe that has nothing to do with it. also..i noticed that while watching a video i cant set it to loop or go the next video..the icons are there but they are completely unpressable.

Only shows on other verizon customers
    oh great, App World Error : No Tunnels To Open.
    +1 on accelerometer faster
    10-21-09 03:38 AM
    how do i back up bbm comtacts?
    for some reason i had a feeling somethings going to drop today weewt

cant wait, 230 treated me well, excluding some little screw ups here and there, cant wait to see how this high build works
    quicklaunch ?
    NikkiSoft - makers of QuickLaunch BlackBerry Shortcuts and App Launcher its a must have app
    10-21-09 03:39 AM
    how do i back up bbm comtacts?
    if you have bbm 5.0 it will back up for ya...if not you will need to do a backup thru DM (Desktop Manager)
    10-21-09 03:40 AM

Theme PROBLEM! I switched to 2 of my themes.. when you go into landscape it will trigger the wallpaper to go whacky then you can go back to portrait and its perfect...back to landscape doesnt refresh it or fix it...oh man not cool
    10-21-09 03:41 AM
    Mb Works BUT DOES NOT Updates On Homescreen, only on APP screen!!!

Need My Launchpad Tho!!!!
    10-21-09 03:43 AM
    Well if anyone has a problem with the gmail plugin. Delete the email account through the email setup and then re-add it. Worked for me! Good night everyone.
    10-21-09 03:45 AM

Theme PROBLEM! I switched to 2 of my themes.. when you go into landscape it will trigger the wallpaper to go whacky then you can go back to portrait and its perfect...back to landscape doesnt refresh it or fix it...oh man not cool
    I can live with out landscape mode for app screen but not sure every one else can.
    2 questions..is anybody having issues with the looping in the video player and completely random but how do i change it from crackberry newbie to abuser?? or is that a newbie question lmao
    Same with me, I should have been studying for my mid-term but instead I got my new OS. Now bed time. Good luck everyone!!!

Well if anyone has a problem with the gmail plugin. Delete the email account through the email setup and then re-add it. Worked for me! Good night everyone.
    10-21-09 03:46 AM

same thing i noticed.
    Bluetooth is working better than .230, Anyone else having issues with App World ? " No Tunnels To Open " Error message here.
    love the camera transitions, just wish they could do the same for the video and flash so i don't have to have the light go out every 10 seconds when im looking at stuff in the dark...
    10-21-09 03:48 AM
    Have had no problems with App World or Facebook.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 03:50 AM
    can anyone find the option to change thumbnails settings for pictures?
    10-21-09 03:51 AM
    SWEET....YEA BABY!! ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING A CLEAN INSTAL? OR COPYING over?

I just installed it over .230 but its up to you whether you want to wipe your Storm.

10-21-09 03:51 AM
    HOLY GOD, this thing is super quick. for me at least the sound distortion is gone. accelerometer is flying. Threaded SMS works to perfection now. you can actually copy and paste from the browser again. the profile icon for silent is a little different. the only thing I miss from 230 is the 3G symbol. i was just getting used to it. oh and my brickbreaker high score is gone

people have said different OS's made this a new phone, and some do add nice features. I truly believe this OS makes the storm a brand new phone. who needs that storm 2 anymore?
    10-21-09 03:52 AM

is it just me or does the info button look different?! Wasnt it a circle for info..could be seeing things cuz its late haha
    You are right...it was a circle.
    10-21-09 03:52 AM
    Mb Works BUT DOES NOT Updates On Homescreen, only on APP screen!!!

Need My Launchpad Tho!!!!
    what works though? Can I do a soft reset? (battery pull) to me that's what really matters now.
    10-21-09 03:53 AM
    Heres an idea on why themes are being affected like that via landscape...

*If you change the ROWS/TODAY in the new options for the theme on the right of the theme (that new square box) it will make the themes app wallpaper shift up slightly and show the original precision theme wallpaper... fishy...

So thinking this, will rim be adding a feature soon to change the app screen wallpaper to match or potentially make an edition into the new Plazmic to make things editable?... hopefully soon there will be a fix being a big theme designer this is a let down...
    10-21-09 03:53 AM
    I just installed it over .230 but its up to you whether you want to wipe your Storm.

thanks i did a clean Install on my other Storm so I was just asking I'm going to start on the storm that I use daily... so you coppied and paste all files to 230 folder?
    10-21-09 03:54 AM
1,825 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD