A few problems. I can't register my routing table for some reason, so I'm not registered and can't use data applications, anybody have any ideas?
    battery pull should help, if not. try deleting service books except provisioning and then register it so the carrier can send u fresh service books.
    10-21-09 03:02 AM
    Can anyone confirm if the 3g is there or not having tough time getting 3g back as notifier...
    Nope back to 1XEV Kinda bummed myself, it really grew on me. But it will supposedly be back on Storm 2 and all new devices I heard.

For the post about the sound... Every since I installed OS 5, any version, my sound has been abnormally high... I just turned everything down to better handle the new loudness. Other than that, this is another improvement with functionality and look.
    The volume bug seems fixed on my end
    10-21-09 03:02 AM
    .323 is a very nice upgrade. It is obviously too early to tell about battery or memory but this is what I have noticed so far.

Pros:
    Boot up time is lightning - i timed it just under two minutes
    Weatherbug is fixed and shows temp on homescreen
    Overall smoother/faster/snappier
    Flick scrolling is fixed in sms and ubertwitter - flick scroll seems more responsive
    New sms, media, and files icon
    Contact number added to sms with keyboard up
    Not sure if this was on last OS but option to auto-update time zone
    App World works - stopped working on .230
    10-21-09 03:04 AM
    I'm bummed that the 3G thing is gone but other than that this upgrade seems way better than 230.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 03:05 AM
    Calender Glitch where you would tap the agenda and the calender would go back 3 months seems to be fixed. however I'm running into an issue, it seems the desktop manager doesn't recognize my phone anymore, a screen pops up for the password, but then it just sits there saying its disconnected. Could it be because of the update?
    10-21-09 03:05 AM
    this will be my first leak install since going to the official 148.
    im sure its all over the place, but ca someone pleast post a page that shows the step by step instructions on installing a leak OS. or any other advice that might be handy, thanks!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ho...system-208714/
    10-21-09 03:06 AM
    anyone else see app world terms of agreement was long haha i felt i flick scrolled my finger off....
    Option for the highlight of the touched letter (a la iPhone) on the keyboard seems to have been removed. Anyone else find it?
    Meter Berry works!!!
    10-21-09 03:09 AM
    Option for the highlight of the touched letter (a la iPhone) on the keyboard seems to have been removed. Anyone else find it?
    I can agree to confirm on this I cant find it also and it doesnt show up...
    10-21-09 03:09 AM
    My enhanced gmail plugin freezes my phone... any fix?
    10-21-09 03:11 AM
    I notice new icon set for Sound profiles:
    Got a 2:45 sec reboot time:
    Delete theme from within the theme menu:
    Launchpad no worky:

More to add, sorry if redundant didn't read all 10 pages, I will just provide some new info for those just joining us...
    Last edited by bryan.grider; 10-21-09 at 03:19 AM.
    10-21-09 03:11 AM
    Boot up really is SIGNIFICANTLY faster.

Selecting text for copy and paste is much less of a hassle now.

As mentioned before sms amd mms and messages cant be combined anymore

2:10 to boot. This is the first time EVER (since I have been recording it anyway) any OS has improved my boot time. On every OS from .75 to .230 it has always been exactly 2:33.
    10-21-09 03:12 AM
    alarm clock settings much improved with this leak. videos look a little less grainy too.
    10-21-09 03:14 AM
    Can You tell me how ?
    New option in message options, Main Message List Settings: Other Message Types
    10-21-09 03:15 AM
    The page up and page down arrows also seem to work normal.

The 3G symbol is replaced by the 1XEV once again.
    Awesome! I prefer the 1XEV over the 3G. I like being different than the others.

Also if this proves worth while over .230, then I'm finally going to 5.0 from 4.7...can't wait, waited long enough! Downloading now...
    Last edited by Stormified; 10-21-09 at 03:22 AM.
    10-21-09 03:16 AM
    VERY FAST transactions, The music is a lot better then before definitely sounds more clear then before in .230
    10-21-09 03:17 AM
    Awesome! I prefer the 1XEV over the 3G. I like being different than the others.

Also if this proves worth while over .230, then I'm finally going to 5.0 from 4.7...can't wait, waited long enough!
    MUCH better than .230, and that one was pretty damn good, at least for me.
    10-21-09 03:18 AM

is it just me or does the info button look different?! Wasnt it a circle for info..could be seeing things cuz its late haha
    10-21-09 03:20 AM
    Quicklaunch does a neat little transform transition now..i showed some people that...click and watch its fun...
    Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 10-21-09 at 03:24 AM.
    10-21-09 03:22 AM
    Smooth Install. I have noticed the OS is a lot less all over the place, jittery so to speak.

:New Layout which is an Agenda like Layout
    :New Menu Style's such as selecting theme's
    :SMS is back to the original in 4.7 I thikn
    :Keyboard has been changed in landscape mode
    :Start up is a whole lot faster
    :3G symbol is gone, yes I miss it.
    :Sound distortion to me is still there but its not as bad.

Just a few things I've noticed.

Anybody have any other changes they notice?

is it just me or does the info button look different?! Wasnt it a circle for info..could be seeing things cuz its late haha
    i believe you are correct, it was a circle....damn just had to respell circle...it is late. but worth it.
    Weatherbug icon problem might be fixed

The media player 2nd song pause problem is fixed.

Closing an application in landscape results in two white bands on both sides of the screen. Theme related - no exceptions for me. Default theme works
    Lag with button pushes.
    Accelerometer is lagging.
    The Pandora Pause problem is still there - no surprise.

I'm just about to roll back. Nope, definitely rolling back. I paid money for this theme.
    10-21-09 03:23 AM
    New option in message options, Main Message List Settings: Other Message Types
    right i got that.. i thought you were talking about the same THREAD had sms and mms combined.. like the iphone has the pic.. and text in the same thread
    10-21-09 03:24 AM
    I just tested Pandora and just like in .230 the songs stop about 20-30 seconds early and I have to press pause and then play for the song to continue and switch to the next song.
    10-21-09 03:24 AM
1,825 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD