I have installed every os up to 4.7.0.141 and so far this may be the best one.
    3 battery pulls after install then tried everything and it works great no problems so far.
    05-01-09 02:01 PM
    Ok, I have a question. This is my first upgrade since I've had the phone (December) from .75 to .132. It restored everything by itself except for my emails. Are they completely lost or do I have to manually restore everything to get them back?
    05-02-09 09:53 PM
    If you did a backup in DM just open DM hookup your phone and do a restore it will restore all your settings and such doing a restore won't affect your new OS install.
    05-02-09 10:00 PM
    Thanks akafirestorm! I was worried about that. I'm doing it now.

Actually, no such luck. It didn't restore my emails.
    Last edited by ravenbutterfly; 05-02-09 at 10:18 PM. Reason: update
    05-02-09 10:05 PM
    anytime hope it works out for you
    05-02-09 10:07 PM
    Thanks akafirestorm! I was worried about that. I'm doing it now.

Actually, no such luck. It didn't restore my emails.
    Dang sorry didn't work. I use outlook on my PC and all my contact sync back and forth.

When I did a restore of a backup when I went to .132 placed all my contacts and email addresses back on the phone. I didn't really need it to since I had them saved in outlook and sync them everyday.

Maybe others here around got a better idea.
    05-02-09 10:36 PM
    Dang sorry didn't work. I use outlook on my PC and all my contact sync back and forth.

When I did a restore of a backup when I went to .132 placed all my contacts and email addresses back on the phone. I didn't really need it to since I had them saved in outlook and sync them everyday.

Maybe others here around got a better idea.
    When I upgraded to .132, it did leave my email addresses intact but not my messages. I did backup on DM but I guess email messages aren't saved.
    05-02-09 10:58 PM
    can someone please help me??? im new to this i just got my Storm yesterday, i downloaded the 132 update to my computer but im having problems downloading it to my phone...plz help
    05-02-09 11:53 PM
    Gotta switch from Facebook cal, for some reason the new OS defaults to Facebook. No idea why. Go to Default Services -> CiCAL and switch from facebook to prior calendar app.
    Thanks for posting this - it helped so much! I couldn't figure out why my calendar wouldn't sync (I didn't know if it was an iCal issue, missing sync issue, or what).
    05-04-09 08:43 AM
    I've been using .132 for a little over a week and it's been great! No major issues at all. The memory leak is very minimal, it stays over 30 mb most of the time and recovers well, which hasn't happened with me before. Accelerometer is snappy, fewer problems so far with it hanging than in .109. I'm happy with it!
    05-04-09 08:50 AM
    Each time I have upgraded, my Where has not worked. I've had to uninstall it and download again it each time. I did that after my upgrade to .132 and it is working rather well. I hope that helps. Good luck.
    05-04-09 01:25 PM
    Biggest diff for me is being able to use the number pad while on a call. .132 is tha bomb!
    05-04-09 03:51 PM
    tired of waiting for VZW .... went with the 132... so far so good...
    05-04-09 08:52 PM
    does anyone know of a link or an addon to a flash player for the bb storm;or if there is one being made for it.
    05-04-09 08:59 PM
    Had my 9530 for about 5 weeks. Random reboots were occurring 3-4x / day recently. Needed to take a leap from .75 to try to fix it. Running .132 for 24 hours and no random reboots. Excellent.
    05-04-09 09:45 PM
    Great os! Did about 40 SMS msgs this morning and 5 or so emails and only down 5% in battery life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 11:13 AM
    This was a great update till today...I had a repeat of the BB IM hang and reboot issue!!! I thought this was fixed in this release? I use my BB IM a LOT and for this thing to hang every other time is just plain annoying

anyone know if there is a fix for this?? please!?!?!
    05-06-09 12:56 PM
    Pluses-
    Boots with 8 to 10 more megs than before.
    Menus are much faster.
    Boot time is quicker.
    Whole phone seems faster.
    05-06-09 06:14 PM
    I got tired of trying to wait for Verizon so I decided to try out the leaked version and it's GREAT!!!!! I think the biggest benefit I found was the full keyboard in portrait mode and the magnifying glass when trying to go back over text to correct misspelled words instead of having to delete the entire word and start over. I'm LOVING .132.
    05-06-09 09:11 PM
    Anyone with T-Mobile, don't bother. The edge/EDGE problem is not worth the update, wait for the next one.
    05-06-09 10:41 PM
    .132 has been great so far, and I've had it since Tuesday. It's better than any of the past leaked versions I've tried. Browser speed is great, I'm loving the full keyboard in portrait, and I can't believe I have 40MB of memory. I've only seen my phone having 30MB of memory and less.

05-06-09 11:31 PM
    Just downloaded yesterday only problem so far is my today screen on my calender does not work. Any ideas on how to fix this.

05-07-09 10:55 AM
    reinstalled the theme again and now everything is working correctly
    05-08-09 01:16 AM
    Anyone else having problems with their media. When I first installed .132 yesterday it worked fine. But now when I am viewing my pics and I hit bb menu-options it pulls up the standard media optionsof slide show duration etc. The only thing missing is the small Exclude folder option that is normally about the center of the screen. This allows you to "hide" selected folders from general view. I have a folder of investigative photos from crime scenes that I cannot acces because it is excluded and the option is no longer available. Any help would be appreciated.

05-08-09 07:13 AM
    Anyone else having problems with their media. When I first installed .132 yesterday it worked fine. But now when I am viewing my pics and I hit bb menu-options it pulls up the standard media optionsof slide show duration etc. The only thing missing is the small Exclude folder option that is normally about the center of the screen. This allows you to "hide" selected folders from general view. I have a folder of investigative photos from crime scenes that I cannot acces because it is excluded and the option is no longer available. Any help would be appreciated.

Exclude folder option is where it always is / was on mine.
    05-08-09 09:11 AM
1,933 ... 7475767778
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD