been about 36 hrs and so far so good. Rebooted at 41mb, droped over night to about 34, just checked and I am up to 36. So far pretty happy. viigo is slow, but I have never used it before so maybe that is just that app. Apart from that I am pretty happy. Seems smooth and stable no reboots.
    MMS is fixed for me!!!! Finally!
    04-24-09 10:47 PM
    Just want to thank everyone for all the great info. If it wasnt for this site I probably would have traded in my phone weeks after buying it. Just uploaded .132 and it works perfectly. Because of this site you svae me multiple rides to verizon.
    Faster Browser, Quicker reboot, more responsive accelerometer.
    Nothing yet
    04-24-09 11:12 PM
    Odd data issue. Data seems to stop transmitting. I noticed that when I woke up I had no new emails. I checked and although I had signal bars, I had to reboot to get the email and browser working. A bit later today, it happened again, but this time I shut the radio off and turned it on again and my emails and data came through. The oddest part is that I could always make a call. Anyone experience this?
    04-25-09 12:16 AM
    Well I did it. My first upgrade. Did the new 132. Looks great, well...Its bothering me that the phone is not bright anymore. Anyone else having that problem? I've got the brightness all the way up.
    04-25-09 12:19 AM
    I'm wondering, since this OS seems to be pretty stable for now, what exactly did VZW find wrong with it and not make it an official?

Radio/CX any info on this?
    04-25-09 12:22 AM
    Wow.... took off youtube spp, doc program, crackberry app store, and bb app store, and the phone is soooooo much faster. Not sure which app was the cause or if it was a combo of all of them, but.....
    04-25-09 12:26 AM
    I'm wondering, since this OS seems to be pretty stable for now, what exactly did VZW find wrong with it and not make it an official?

Radio/CX any info on this?
    For that matter, I don't know why verizon didn't make .113 official. I had no problems with it.

JUST upgraded to .132. Well.... not really noticeable to a large degree but everything seems to be just a bit "smoother". It's very nice. Again, this is what the phone "should have been like in the beginning".

Will only get better and better from here on out....
    04-25-09 12:33 AM
    just upgrade im dying to see whats new!!!!! please give pointers
    04-25-09 12:42 AM
    Ever since upgrading to .132, my youtube app doesn't not work, I deleted and re downloaded and still doesn't work. Anyone know how to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 01:14 AM
    Well I did it. My first upgrade. Did the new 132. Looks great, well...Its bothering me that the phone is not bright anymore. Anyone else having that problem? I've got the brightness all the way up.
    If you are in a dark room the storm automatically dims the screen to make it easier on the eyes. Go outside in the sun tomorrow or turn on your lights in your house.
    04-25-09 01:23 AM
    Anybody else finding that when typing, letters get capitalized a lot quicker? I've been having to go back and fix a bunch. Not a big deal, might just need getting used to and eventually end up as a good thing for fluidity.
    04-25-09 01:29 AM
    i love this os its great i have no problems with it what so ever aswell as i never have had any problems with my storm only problems that i have caused my self
    04-25-09 01:31 AM
    Ever since upgrading to .132, my youtube app doesn't not work, I deleted and re downloaded and still doesn't work. Anyone know how to fix this?

Oh, Oh, me too! Damn!
    04-25-09 01:35 AM
    Mine is always like that right after an upgrade until I pull the battery (or use Quickpull). Have you done that? It's the first thing you should do after an upgrade anyway and then let things "settle" in.
    04-25-09 01:41 AM
    Oh, Oh, me too! Damn!
    It must be youtube, I am on 114 and it just started doing it for me too.

Contemplating going to 132
    04-25-09 01:47 AM
    I was ready to take my phone back to Verizon for rebooting issues for the 2nd time in 30 days...My wife being a reader here wanted to try using .132 firmware... Skeptical, i trusted her to help me put it on my phone...I ran .132 all day today, music playing, gps running and did not have a single reboot... Typically i get 1 or 2 a day and was really not liking my phone at all...My worst i had 4 reboots, which was this past Thursday...They would be random and usually with music playing.. Verizon needs to release firmware BADLY as everyone knows! And if its not at least version .132 i certainly wont be downgrading to get it thats for sure...Memory is consistantly in the mid 20's and 30's now also, and everything is so much faster with the accelerometer... So i would like to use my first post here to of course thank my wife for letting me love my phone again! And to the tech at Verizon who gave me a phone number to call for a phone replacement because they were "out of stock", Stop gimping your own phones!! Whats wrong with you Verizon? Really sucks to think all the people like me who just didn't know... and, or still dont know...
    Last edited by johni0574; 04-25-09 at 01:55 AM.
    04-25-09 01:51 AM
    I was ready to take my phone back to Verizon for rebooting issues for the 2nd time in 30 days...My wife being a reader here wanted to try using .132 firmware... Skeptical, i trusted her to help me put it on my phone...I ran .132 all day today, music playing, gps running and did not have a single reboot... Typically i get 1 or 2 a day and was really not liking my phone at all...My worst i had 4 reboots, which was this past Thursday...They would be random and usually with music playing.. Verizon needs to release firmware BADLY as everyone knows! And if its not at least version .132 i certainly wont be downgrading to get it thats for sure...Memory is consistantly in the mid 20's and 30's now also, and everything is so much faster with the accelerometer... So i would like to use my first post here to of course thank my wife for letting me love my phone again! And to the tech at Verizon who gave me a phone number to call for a phone replacement because they were "out of stock", Stop gimping your own phones!! Whats wrong with you Verizon? Really sucks to think all the people like me who just didn't know... and, or still dont know...
    Nice to hear .132 is workin out for yea and it must be really cool to have a Crackberry addict wife gotta watch it though you could get hooked on this Crack site playing with your phone all the time
    04-25-09 02:04 AM
    Nice to hear .132 is workin out for yea and it must be really cool to have a Crackberry addict wife gotta watch it though you could get hooked on this Crack site playing with your phone all the time

This is true. But hes already addicted to his CrackBerry Wife so in reality, its ok lol
    04-25-09 02:10 AM
    Anybody else finding that when typing, letters get capitalized a lot quicker? I've been having to go back and fix a bunch. Not a big deal, might just need getting used to and eventually end up as a good thing for fluidity.
    sounds like you may have changed your key rate setting to medium fast or fast? go to options > screen/keyboard > key rate:normal
    04-25-09 03:52 AM
    OK .132 is great the only thing i have found that i don,t like is when typing the selection field comes up with recommend words which is fine but it seems to me that in .132 you can only see one word at a time the others are blacked out you have to scroll threw them to see them maybe it is just a setting i have to change has anyone else experienced this problem and is there a way to fix it. any help would be greatly appreciated
    04-25-09 03:58 AM
    Had a minor gripe right after a BP and start-up. I've since let things settle in w/ the change and have already observed the stark differences this upgrade provides above .75. I'm more than satisfied w/ this build..

04-25-09 04:31 AM
    Has anyone noticed if .132 solves the low volume when playing music issue?
    04-25-09 07:20 AM
    I dont know if this has been posted already but with desktop mananger ver 4.7 with 4.7.0.132 i dont have any language options in the app loader section.i down loaded the multilanguage version.also the only things that are showing are the apps i have installed.any answers please?
    04-25-09 07:33 AM
    After i do a battery pull I get the blue progress bar at the bottom I thaought this went away with this OS I'm comming from 109. did I do something wrong?
    04-25-09 07:40 AM
    .132 works good...now if they could implement flick scroll and being able to save your apps to the memory card so the phone doesnt get bogged down with the apps, that would be nice!
    04-25-09 07:41 AM
1,933 ... 6263646566 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD