Any one having problems synching calander with Outlook?
    Mine won't sync after installing 132, and it didn't restore it either.
    04-24-09 07:21 AM
    Did my first JL wipe before installing this OS.

I followed the instructions for backing up my 3rd party apps, then wiped the phone, and then installed .132.

Seem to go much smoother by installing the OS this way.

First the bad was that my browser disappeared. I restored all of my settings to the phone after the install but it still was missing.
    Did a battery pull, and about 5 mins after the phone restarted, the browser automatically came back.

I came from .109 and i always had a random problem with unlocking the phone. Sometimes i would have to press unlock 2-3 times before the phone would respond.

Happy to say, this lock problem appears to be gone.
    04-24-09 07:21 AM
    Everything working great for me. This morning I woke up with no data connection 1x then 1xev...after some reboots, *228 and re-registration, seems to be holding up strong. Other than that, no other hicups.
    04-24-09 07:22 AM
    anyone know why the file wasn't signed by RIM?
    The .exe I have was signed by RIM. Where did you get your copy from?
    04-24-09 07:25 AM
    I am a newbie. First Blackberry and thanks for CX i upgraded from 75 to 132 flawlessly.

[COLOR="Red"]no negative issues to report, my memory is always around 26MB, have never been able to get it above 30. Oh, i am having issues with Weathereye. it locks up at times but that happened with .75 version. i think its just the app and not the phone.
    [COLOR="red"]
    on a plus, the camera seems a little better. but i really don't see a jump in performance even from .75 version. all i really use is text, browser and facebook though. just my 2 cents.

you won't see any jump in performance because your memory is 30 below where is should be.....Stop loading your phone with apps and clean up the junk.
    04-24-09 07:26 AM
    ive wiped my phone out 3 times and retried installing .132 everything works great until i unplug the usb, soon as i do it starts to constantly reboot. anyone know whats going on
    04-24-09 07:27 AM
    Working nicly... fast internet...
    my only issue ive seen so far was while chargin and talking on the phone (speaker) it would cut in and out from speaker to headset.
    I am having the problem where my phone is stick in headset mode when on a voice call can't hear anything nor can anyone hear me any idea

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 07:29 AM
    so for what it's worth:

24 hours, running beautifully, and better after after a couple reboots
    memory hovering around 40...very happy with this OS so far

But I don't notice any color banding this time -- just me or anyone else?
    04-24-09 07:36 AM
    Upgrade went smooth, and Storm definitely quicker, but I have noticed a couple of issues. When I woke up this morning, I noticed that I had no new emails, and phone wasn't connecting to internet or data. Reboot fixed this, but wondering if it will happen again. Also, all apps seem to work well except for youtube app. I keep getting a connection error (there was a problem establishing the connection "java.lang.illegalargumentexception: expecting small float". Anyone having this problem or know how to fix it. I tried uninstalling youtube and reinstalling, but no difference. It worked when I first upgraded yesterday. I also just noticed that when I try to run the Crackberry app store I get an error "uncaught exception java.lang.nullpointerexception" Any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by Daso; 04-24-09 at 07:41 AM.
    04-24-09 07:38 AM
    ok has anyone using GSM (tmobile) used this new leak .132 and has your EDGE been stable, last hybrid that i install .122/.90 has not been when ever i would turn my phone on and off i would lose EDGE
    04-24-09 07:39 AM
    This was my first OS upgrade from .75 I was always a little worried about upgrading since I'm not all that computer savy.

The install was clean and easy. My first thought was why didn't I do this ages ago??! lol.

The overall improvement of the phone is awesome.

-Accelorometer is faster
    - Cameras faster
    - When using the internet instead of the little arrow for "go" after entering a web address is now actually a button that says "go"
    - Browser is WAY faster
    - After locking the screen it no longer lights up if you touch the screen
    - My signal has improved greatly. I could hardly get service in my house and dropped calls constantly. Now I have full bars all over the house.

I could go on and on. I was messing around with it all day and I am still continuing to find stuff now.

Only complaint I'd say I have so far is that the little timer comes up more now when switching between stuff. All the other features make up for it though.

* EDIT*

Oh yeah and upon reboot I showed 47.3 mb. Before with .75 I was never able to break 36.5 mb that was the highest I ever got.
    Last edited by 03formeh; 04-24-09 at 07:47 AM.
    04-24-09 07:41 AM
    NEGATIVES ARE TO BE POSTED IN RED

POSITIVES ARE TO BE POSTED IN BLUE

Come on guys, everyone is doing it, don't kill it.
    04-24-09 07:43 AM
    Memory Leak on my end. Bootup with 57mb and after 5 or 6 hours I hover around 45
    04-24-09 07:44 AM
    Pandora isn't working properly. -it stays in portrait mode.
    - the keyboard can't be removed
    - when trying to use the player buttons it pulls up a menu.

I unistalled and re-installed and no change. Anyone else? Fixes?
    04-24-09 07:51 AM
    Any one having problems synching calander with Outlook?
    Mine won't sync after installing 132, and it didn't restore it either.
    I was having problems syncing with Outlook Calendar as well and beleived it to be a .132 issue. Then, thanks to Kevin's blog last night, realized it was a facebook issue. Did you by chance just update Facebook? If so, look at Kevin's blog and go back and reset your default calendar settings.
    04-24-09 07:52 AM
    i know I saw somw post with others having GPS issues. Did anyone figure that out. I can't even use VZ NAV.

My GPS is on in the options, and I have done several battery pulls.

Everything else seems to be working...
    04-24-09 08:00 AM
    Pandora isn't working properly. -it stays in portrait mode.
    - the keyboard can't be removed
    - when trying to use the player buttons it pulls up a menu.

I unistalled and re-installed and no change. Anyone else? Fixes?
    I tried out Pandora last night and had no issues so far. It worked in landscape mode, no keyboard and the skipping songs or giving thumbs up or down worked fine.

I'd check to see if you have your permissions set to "allow"
    04-24-09 08:04 AM
    Thanks for the fast Mirror Ecko!!!
    04-24-09 08:06 AM
    Hollaback: maybe Pandora issue is a compatability problem. Go to Option>Advanced Options>Applications .. find Pandora and BB Button. Change compatability mode.

Running .132:

same positives as .122 or any hybrids - smooth accelerometer, browser, app running, etc (overall stable build for me)

- memory leak (boot up with 53mb but end up hovering around 43mb)

- media player bug (if sound profile is ON anything but Vibrate Only while playing a song, a message arrives and the song pauses)
    04-24-09 08:08 AM
    I had the same calendar issue because of the new facebook app. I always do my own backup before an upgrade so I reloaded the backup. I changed the default calendar but haven't tried the sync again yet.

I slimmed mine down with shrink-an-os and app .memory is right at 50mb after boot and stays in the 40's. This version is a huge improvement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I was having problems syncing with Outlook Calendar as well and beleived it to be a .132 issue. Then, thanks to Kevin's blog last night, realized it was a facebook issue. Did you by chance just update Facebook? If so, look at Kevin's blog and go back and reset your default calendar settings.
    I had the same issue and reinstalled it twice. 2nd time w/o Facebook 1.5 and all of a sudden my outlook synced. Then I read about the facebook issue - duh
    Sorry, I guess I didn't post my previous issues in proper format!!
    Storm definitely running smoother overall, much quicker than .75.
    [COLOR="Red"]Issues,
    - youtube app. I keep getting a connection error (there was a problem establishing the connection "java.lang.illegalargumentexception: expecting small float"
    -Crackberry Store app, I get an error "uncaught exception java.lang.nullpointerexception".
    - Had one camera crash/reboot last night when I tried to take a photo, but didn't happen again.
    04-24-09 08:16 AM
    I just upgraded from .113 to .132 for my Storm last night...this is far superior to any beta version I have installed yet! For me the install went as smooth as silk, I used desktop manager and the app loader to do the install. This is an incredible release! I gained 10 mb at boot up on application memory which is huge for me. MMS messaging works now, the browser is quite fast...faster for sure than it has been! All apps seem to be much quicker to load. As well, I haven't seen the memory leak problem that my prior OS's had, however, several days of use will answer that question. Won't know about the battery life until tonight. For my Storm, I didn't have to resend my service books, however, after updating the roaming by calling *228, I did have to do another battery pull to get the browser working properly (I had to do that with ver.113 too). I also did 3 battery pulls at random times after doing the upgrade. I can only speak for my experience, but if you are so inclined to do the upgrade, it was well worth the time I spent doing it.
    04-24-09 08:18 AM
    Running today at 40 Mbytes since installing ver 132 24 hours ago. No Noticable issues - phone, camera, syncing, Music.

I did do a wipe and reinstall as I was failing to sync my calendar. Later found message about facebook- Oops

Memory leak appears to still there as I started out at 48 Mbytes
    04-24-09 08:22 AM
    I dont know if its new or not, but I finally deleted the babalon (?) AD video.
    04-24-09 08:28 AM
1,933 ... 5253545556 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD