Wow. 250,000 views? Epic. I love .132, however I'm having severe problems playing movies. These are .avi movies that worked on every OS >.132. I get an error message that flashes too fast to read, but looks like the "app error 503" message. Then a reboot. I've tried several things, and I'm just gonna go back to .113. I guess that's why we have it. Because it failed......again.

Next OS please.....
    04-25-09 11:59 PM
    i need some help.. can someone PM or something and help me... i've updated my OS before and even downgraded it perfect.. but for some reason it just won't do it.. i even went back a read the tutorial... and did it step by step... maybe i'm leaving out a key ingredient... but i just wanna upgrade =[ everytime i try it just reinstalls desktop manager... what am i doing wrong...grrrr

i thought upgrading is like riding a bike...its been awhile but i shouldnt forget, right? GRRRRR

I think it might have something to do with that fact that my desktop manager says "server status: Unavaiable" does anyone know how i can fix this problem... the last person having this problem was in 2007 so please help! and can't even back up anything!
    Last edited by carcora; 04-26-09 at 03:48 AM. Reason: typo
    04-26-09 01:20 AM
    Lovin .132, but was having some serious radio issues. No email connection, failed calls, no/minimal signal.....so used Swap-a-Radio and dropped the radio back down to .113. This seems to work the best for me.

Other than that, its good.
    04-26-09 01:32 AM
    OK .132 is great the only thing i have found that i don,t like is when typing the selection field comes up with recommend words which is fine but it seems to me that in .132 you can only see one word at a time the others are blacked out you have to scroll threw them to see them maybe it is just a setting i have to change has anyone else experienced this problem and is there a way to fix it. any help would be greatly appreciated
    04-26-09 04:05 AM
    Noob ? here! What is color banding? is it a good thing or a bad thing!
    04-26-09 04:34 AM
    I have been noticing that my phone has been freezing (screen locks up, buttons don't have any effect, no rebooting though) a bit more after I upgraded to .132.

Other than that, .132 has been faster than .122 and .122 is faster than .113.

I'm hoping the freezing I am encountering is "normal". I had to do a few battery pulls to correct it.
    04-26-09 04:35 AM
    it seems that the numbers keep going up 75,109,113,114,122,132>.>>> and the same old thing
    04-26-09 08:53 AM
    I went from .75 --> Crackman's 3.5 ---> .132

Yesterday I had probably 6 or 7 random reboots. Anything I can do to fix this? Should I wipe and start all over? Thanks for any help you guys can offer!
    04-26-09 09:14 AM
    Thanks a lot for this thread...I am running .113 atm, and am loving it. I waited to upgrade it until I noticed the bugs going away in the forum posts. I was about to upgrade to .132, but after reading I am going to wait.

Sorry for not participating it is my work phone, so I try not to be too upgrade happy.

Thanks for all the posts and kevin for starting it!
    04-26-09 09:28 AM
    .113 still the best so far. over 275 hours of up time and no reboots and no issues. i have a shrunk .113 thanks to Lyricidal. this new girl at my work had .132 and had too many issues with it for me to want to upgrade.
    04-26-09 09:32 AM
    Anyone else notice that there seems to be a lag when locking/unlocking your phone with .132? Kind of driving me nuts.
    04-26-09 09:41 AM
    So I upgraded to .132 last night. So far its a great OS. I was on .113 before and it was a good OS also. ^^^ my locking is not slow, in fact it does a nice fade to lock then a quick unlock.

The accelerometer might be a little quicker from landscape to portrait. MIGHT.
    Browser does seem faster then .113.
    I can switch from landscape or portrait with minimal hesitation no matter what App I am.

I have had no issues with it yet other than I had t manually restore my contacts. Then again, I have never had problems with any OS I ran.
    I booted up with about 35mb free mem on .113 and no about 36mb on .132.
    I did use the advanced tool on the DM to remove some extra language stuff but It didnt make any difference as you can tell.

So far so good. No problems yet with calling, texting, email, youtube, browser or camera.

.113 took a while to settle in for me (day or 2) this has been fine off the bat, I cant imagine it getting much better.
    04-26-09 09:58 AM
    anyone else having problems with weatherbug on .132? everything else works great but that.
    04-26-09 11:05 AM
    i found that the storm slider works awesome on 132 and you don't have the lag time like you do with the original lock, plus it does the same thing as the lock after it fades... and i'm pretty sure that if you go to the app store and load the coupon 1dollarslider, you can get it for a buck instead of the 2.99 price
    04-26-09 11:18 AM
    Hey guys
    I think .132 is great but I am having one major problem with it. After the update i noticed my calender was wiped clean and I hae no idea how to get fix it, I've tried battery pulls and everything I could think of and nothing has worked so far. If anyone has any ideas on whats going on or a way to fix it please let me know.
    04-26-09 01:32 PM
    Hey guys
    I think .132 is great but I am having one major problem with it. After the update i noticed my calender was wiped clean and I hae no idea how to get fix it, I've tried battery pulls and everything I could think of and nothing has worked so far. If anyone has any ideas on whats going on or a way to fix it please let me know.
    Can you restore your calendar entries from a backup? Have you tried syncing in DM?
    04-26-09 01:37 PM
    Can you restore your calendar entries from a backup? Have you tried syncing in DM?
    the funny thing is that would have been the easiest thing to do but it was the one thing i didn't do. It worked so thank you very much.
    04-26-09 01:50 PM
    im havinng issues since the update with the speakerphone. its soo loud its crackling.. anyone know the cods so i can switch it out from a previous version. it also crackles from the headset too..
    04-26-09 03:18 PM
    I went from 75 to 132 and can't get my email to work; I get "your device had a problem connecting to the server" anyone else had this problem? I have been dropping calls since the update to.
    04-26-09 04:09 PM
    anyone else having problems with weatherbug on .132? everything else works great but that.
    if you're referring to wbug's major battery drain, it's not just .132, it's any OS - weatherbug blows for that reason. or is it something else that you're having a problem with?
    04-26-09 04:11 PM
    Hey guys can ANYONE help me??? I just got my blackberry storm 9530 about a week or two ago. Ive tried MANY links to theese OS updates and they ALL say..."This link has been removed" I cant find one ANYWHERE!! Also i found ONE link that worked but i didnt know if i was suppose to download it on my computer or blackberry its self. I tried on the blackberry but it said "File is too large. Also i downloaded it too my compter and checked the box that said "run this program" and it opend my desktop manager" but when i went to update it wasnt there only versions (7.4.0.65 & 7.4.0.75) "75" is my current...as you can see i have a verry OLD version and my bb SUCKS!!! SOMEONE PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE HELP ME OUT!?
    04-26-09 04:11 PM
    I'm running .274 WB and have had no problems at all including no mem leak as well as no battery drain. It's running perfect for me on OS .132.

Grey
    04-26-09 04:18 PM
    Hey guys can ANYONE help me??? I just got my blackberry storm 9530 about a week or two ago. Ive tried MANY links to theese OS updates and they ALL say..."This link has been removed" I cant find one ANYWHERE!! Also i found ONE link that worked but i didnt know if i was suppose to download it on my computer or blackberry its self. I tried on the blackberry but it said "File is too large. Also i downloaded it too my compter and checked the box that said "run this program" and it opend my desktop manager" but when i went to update it wasnt there only versions (7.4.0.65 & 7.4.0.75) "75" is my current...as you can see i have a verry OLD version and my bb SUCKS!!! SOMEONE PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE HELP ME OUT!?
    try the leak 132OS.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/le...9530-a-212788/

To make it Hybrid, just copy/paste the extract file to your new OS Java folder.
    Just the working 5.0 Files: http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/5.0Files.rar

To shrink-a-os, just read and follow the installation guide. very easy to procc.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/sh...icidal-193905/

I hope that helps.
    Last edited by Roweazie; 04-26-09 at 04:45 PM.
    04-26-09 04:40 PM
    Sometimes when. Typing I get a period like what happened here or a uppercase letter instead of a lower Case letter as what happEn here.
    I left it like this to show what happens.
    Anybody else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 04:47 PM
    Sometimes when. Typing I get a period like what happened here or a uppercase letter instead of a lower Case letter as what happEn here.
    I left it like this to show what happens.
    Anybody else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    this happens when you hit the spacebar twice
    04-26-09 05:01 PM
1,933 ... 6667686970 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD