You know when you put your phone in your case and it goes to sleep when i take it out it automatically comes off without me pressing the lock button anybody else getting that? And sometimes when I'm press the back button instead of going back one page or back one options it goes all the way back to the menu page. Any help?
    04-25-09 11:42 AM
    You know when you put your phone in your case and it goes to sleep when i take it out it automatically comes off without me pressing the lock button anybody else getting that? And sometimes when I'm press the back button instead of going back one page or back one options it goes all the way back to the menu page. Any help?
    I have been having these issues lately with .75... i was like maybe its messing up b/c the official release is close... but then i thought.. that's ridiculous.. just my wishful thinking
    04-25-09 11:45 AM
    1st time to upgrade os, thought i'd screw it up lol. ( a big thanks to the people who started threads telling you how not to screw it up ). running .132 for 2hrs and everything is fine. yea !
    Same here when i upgraded... and downgraded... this isn't narcotics anonymous where they are helping people to become unaddicted....the people in here are actively persuing everyone else to have the addiction they have... its great!
    04-25-09 11:49 AM
    Wow the new battery made a HUGE difference! since installing 132 at 11:00am I have had no battery drain what so ever and my memory has only dropped -5.6 and staying steady!!! Not sure but just a suggestion to those with battery problems mine has been fixed since getting a new one under warranty!
    04-25-09 11:52 AM
    Wow the new battery made a HUGE difference! since installing 132 at 11:00am I have had no battery drain what so ever and my memory has only dropped -5.6 and staying steady!!! Not sure but just a suggestion to those with battery problems mine has been fixed since getting a new one under warranty!
    I logged battery drain for almost 3 days and it was steady at 2.3% per hour. Memory dropped from 41 to 35ish but stayed there after the first few hours.
    04-25-09 12:19 PM
    I logged battery drain for almost 3 days and it was steady at 2.3% per hour. Memory dropped from 41 to 35ish but stayed there after the first few hours.
    Hmm mine is still at 82% been that way since 11:30 according to meterberry? no change mind you haven't used it at all no phone calls emails etc.memory is at 31.6mb and has now only lost -2.3 it actually gained over 2 hours???
    04-25-09 12:37 PM
    I dont have time to read through 100 posts in this thread so forgive me if this has already been brought up but I am noticing some strangeness with my phone on .132; it seems to lock on its own. Usually, I can simply click my screen to unlock (I am on BES with a 10 min password lock policy, always have been) but after upgrading to .132 I have found that I have to hit the unlock button on the top of the phone? I have never had to do that before, has anyone else noticed the same thing?

It kind of sucks because my case makes it a little hard to hit that button so I hope I can fix it but if not it is not a huge deal.
    04-25-09 12:47 PM
    my battery life change is so much better now, ive gone 36hrs without charging my phone.
    04-25-09 01:07 PM
    I dont have time to read through 100 posts in this thread so forgive me if this has already been brought up but I am noticing some strangeness with my phone on .132; it seems to lock on its own. Usually, I can simply click my screen to unlock (I am on BES with a 10 min password lock policy, always have been) but after upgrading to .132 I have found that I have to hit the unlock button on the top of the phone? I have never had to do that before, has anyone else noticed the same thing?

It kind of sucks because my case makes it a little hard to hit that button so I hope I can fix it but if not it is not a huge deal.
    Same problem here. Thought it was something I changed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 01:08 PM
    Same problem here. Thought it was something I changed

I agree, this is annoying, I thought it was just me.

I doesnt happen every time for me, I seems to have something to do with how long the phone has been locked.

Any ideas?
    04-25-09 01:22 PM

I believe on many of the new OS's this is a feature so it conserves your battery if you store your phone in a pocket, bag or accidentally click on the screen. Usually the unlock button at the top or pressing any of the buttons should light up the screen.
    04-25-09 01:23 PM
    I believe on many of the new OS's this is a feature so it conserves your battery if you store your phone in a pocket, bag or accidentally click on the screen. Usually the unlock button at the top or pressing any of the buttons should light up the screen.
    Correct.....this changed a few OS's ago.
    04-25-09 01:28 PM
    Glad I loaded it. Watching the power. like the new cursor. (came from 109)

Thanks and bizzillion!
    04-25-09 01:43 PM
    Fairly new to BB Storm, but have installed BETA OS before with no ISSUES.

That is until today while downloading .132. None of my contacts transferred over when I updated. I restored my BB but was wondering if any one of you have any ideas what it is that I may have done wrong because I was really enjoying .132 until I tried to call someone

Thanks in advance!
    04-25-09 01:52 PM

That is until today while downloading .132. None of my contacts transferred over when I updated. I restored my BB but was wondering if any one of you have any ideas what it is that I may have done wrong because I was really enjoying .132 until I tried to call someone

Thanks in advance!
    My contacts didn't transfer either.. I came from .113 so I dont know if that had anything to do with it..

04-25-09 01:58 PM

Thanks in advance!
    You have a backup that was created when you did the dl. connect to DM and choose restore. There will be options and you are looking for one that looks like this, LoaderBackup-(2009-04-23)-1.ipd choose the latest one, which should have been dated the same date you did the new OS.

This should give you back some settings and you calendar as well as the contacts. I also always sink with Outlook for both the calendar and contacts. That way I have them on my pc and I can always use that for a emergency backup.
    04-25-09 02:09 PM
    Possitive: I got it to load and it seemed to fix alot of issues I had with the phone befor. Like for instance:
    when i would tap on the screen to wake it up it would shut down and restart on its own like 10 times a day.

Negative: But know things like GPS only work half the time, Browser dont always load pages, crap like that.
    I am not real happy with it. and when I reboot i get Uncaught Exception net.rim.device.api.i18n.Missing ResourceException. EVERY TIME!

Any suggestions? I really want my Storm to work well and get more that 1/3 day on the battery. I am a moderate user. Email,Text,Net...

Please help

Running Unlocked on ATT and 132os
    04-25-09 02:26 PM
    i installed the .132 on my phone the other day and i had to go back to the .113 because it was so buggy. It seemed like everything i did on the phone was slow or wouldnt respond. Im going to have to say no to this leak. Sorry
    04-25-09 02:32 PM
    Does youtube (app) work for anybody? on any BB today?
    I fixed it ONCE by uninstalling re-installing it.
    Now Im stock on that damn float error... pis*n me OFF!!!
    slacker and my broswer and google maps all get data fine..

Ok if I select "Most Recent" I can watch those, but nothing else... how can that be an error with .132 ?
    should not matter which ones I watch aren't the connections all the "same" to the same server? Any thoughts on this?
    I have pulled the batt and about to resend the service books, I can't see how that would help...
    Last edited by markj73; 04-25-09 at 03:12 PM.
    04-25-09 03:05 PM
    Has anyone else noticed issues when the phone automatically goes into "clock mode" upon plugging in the charger? After updated to .132 last night, when I plugged the phone in to charge, it would go into clock mode (as it always had) but wouldn't come out of it. I had to do a battery pull to fix that, then change the setting so it doesn't automatically go into clock and disable my phone.

Is this happening to anyone else? Should I try reloading the .132 OS or go back to my previous .113? Maybe the one in the middle .122? Suggestions?
    04-25-09 03:07 PM
    Has anyone noticed if .132 solves the low volume when playing music issue?
    It doesn't seem to resolve it. Half the time I have to do a quickpull to get the audio volume back up to louder volumes. One of my major gripes with the software overall!!
    04-25-09 03:39 PM
    Only 24hrs On .132
    Lovin It So Far - No Complaints, Best Battery And Memory For My Storm To Date.
    04-25-09 03:44 PM
    Has anyone else noticed issues when the phone automatically goes into "clock mode" upon plugging in the charger? After updated to .132 last night, when I plugged the phone in to charge, it would go into clock mode (as it always had) but wouldn't come out of it. I had to do a battery pull to fix that, then change the setting so it doesn't automatically go into clock and disable my phone.

Is this happening to anyone else? Should I try reloading the .132 OS or go back to my previous .113? Maybe the one in the middle .122? Suggestions?
    Change the setting in Clock/Options for what to do when charging. On mine that's the only thing that throws it into that setting, if reset to like "do nothing" it works as expected. Have .132 3 days now.
    04-25-09 04:02 PM
    This is by FAR the best OS so far for me! I can't believe how much the battery consumption has dropped! since booting up this morning at 5:30am I am down to 69% showing a average discharge rate of 2.1%
    04-25-09 04:21 PM
    I'm so sorry to bother all you storm professionals. I thought I knew everything, but have met my kryptonite. I'm trying to upgrade to this leaked OS, but my desktop manager is not recognizing it. I followed the crackberry instruction step-by-step. Can somebody give me 10 minutes of their time and help me out? Thanks ahead of time
    04-25-09 04:47 PM
1,933 ... 6465666768 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD