anyone know if how this is on the 9500??
    04-23-09 09:53 PM
    The only problem I had with .122 was after a few hours...it got really slugish and battery drained fast. This feels no different than .122 overall but I haven't given enough time to see battery drain and if it get's slugish so, we'll see.
    what was that about 'clear and concise' ??
    What is a mirror may I ask?
    You're not the only one. I've been getting this error on .122. I am upgrading to .132
    Which I probably didn't notice, since I have used it in a couple of weeks and only had .122 on a week. Well, at least I'm not the only one.
    04-23-09 09:54 PM
    so far, i really like this...i also had 122 and this seems much faster...my internet is unreal now....My memory is booting around 36...i have seen that a lot of people are booting around 40mb how can i step mine up to that??
    the amount of memory your gonna have is gonna depend on the amount of apps you have so if you have a few apps, booting up around 36 is good
    04-23-09 09:55 PM
    Folder options that didn't work on .122 now work on .132
    04-23-09 09:56 PM
    [blue]Folder options that didn't work on .122 now work on .132[/Blue]
    what do you mean
    04-23-09 09:57 PM
    Okay....I searched the thread and couldn't find this, so don't crucify me if I just didn't use the correct search keywords.

I have a theme with a hidden today (when you touch the calendar icon it shows you the next 10 events, when you touch messages it shows you your new, unviewed messages, and it does the same for SMS/MMS messages). Since I upgraded to .132 my hidden Messages & SMS/MMS show, but no dice on the calendar. Anyone else with hidden today experiencing this?
    04-23-09 09:57 PM
    and also, ive seen this on all the os's ive installed, has anyone figured out how to hide pictures on this os
    04-23-09 09:58 PM
    With .122, I was unable to change the folder style or add additional folders. With .132 I was able to change my "Utilities" folder style and add a "Games" folder.
    04-23-09 09:58 PM
    With .122, I was unable to change the folder style or add additional folders. With .132 I was able to change my "Utilities" folder style and add a "Games" folder.
    folders' settings worked fine on 122.
    04-23-09 09:59 PM
    What is a mirror may I ask?
    Mirror is an alternate website to download the OS software from.....may be faster if the primary is overloaded with requests.....

not sure that's Webster's definition, but you get my drift.....
    04-23-09 10:02 PM
    04-23-09 10:03 PM
    folders' settings worked fine on 122.
    Maybe for you, but I tried several times with and without a batter pull, but the "save" button did not respond after I selected a style or added a new one.
    04-23-09 10:03 PM
    Ok so I downloaded .132 and your always suppose to delete the vender.xml file so the leak will install on your phone right? Ok so I thought I would give this a test without deleting the vendor file, and what do you know its installing now as we speak. I am a Verizon customer with my 9530 and im thinking that .132 was sent to Verizon for testing. I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS GONNA BE THE OFFICIAL RELEASE Im just saying that it installed on my verizon 9530 without deleting the vendor file. This is just speculation, because im curious about things, if you have imput or anything just tell me what you think.
    04-23-09 10:11 PM
    Ok so I downloaded .132 and your always suppose to delete the vender.xml file so the leak will install on your phone right? Ok so I thought I would give this a test without deleting the vendor file, and what do you know its installing now as we speak. I am a Verizon customer with my 9530 and im thinking that .132 was sent to Verizon for testing. I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS GONNA BE THE OFFICIAL RELEASE Im just saying that it installed on my verizon 9530 without deleting the vendor file. This is just speculation, because im curious about things, if you have imput or anything just tell me what you think.
    This leak is device specific, 9530, not carrier specific.
    04-23-09 10:12 PM
    I have updated my storm with every leak and never deleted the vendor file.

04-23-09 10:12 PM
    Well I had to delete the vendor file for the bell release, it was for the 9530 for it to install.
    04-23-09 10:14 PM
    deleting the vendor file is for carrier specific os's being converted to other carriers... IE using Bell's 122 on verizon
    04-23-09 10:15 PM
    browser has 1XEV on top right corner near the reception indicator

aim and gtalk is now version 2.2.36, and aim wont connect to the internet anymore

google sync does not connect anymore
    04-23-09 10:15 PM
    ON a older os page the instructions said that if you have verizon you do not have to delete the vendor.xml
    04-23-09 10:17 PM
    I have had my storm since they came out but I am new to the whole new OS didnt want to upgrade but after weeks of .75 rebooting randomly last week i upgraded to .109 then today updraded to .132 and its THE BEST OS.

FASTEST REBOOT TIME YET
    FASTEST BROWER
    FASTEST ACCELEROMTER
    FASTEST CAMERA
    FASTEST LOCK/UNLOCK (BB SLIDER)

ONLY DOWN SIDE
    BROWSER ICON DISAPEARED BUT THAT WAS A EASY FIX
    04-23-09 10:18 PM
    the amount of memory your gonna have is gonna depend on the amount of apps you have so if you have a few apps, booting up around 36 is good
    After letting my phone sit for arond 45 min, i am now down more then 10 mb.... any ideas y?

When i go to my bb app switcher, the only apps it shows running are bbm, home screen, phone, browser, messages, and talklock... ALL OF WHICH CAN NOT BE CLOSED
    04-23-09 10:20 PM
    I just got done with the upgrade to .132 and i love it.. i would strongly recomend it for everyone to try.. i have had no lag yet which is a first. everything is fast and smooth
    04-23-09 10:21 PM
    Had some trouble initially going from the hybrid 122 with some of 5.0 in it as both loader.exe and DM reported errors and stopped. So, for the first time, I downloaded JL_Cmder, and wiped my Storm. After that .131 installed smoothly. Following restoring of my databases, things were running well.
    Pros:
    Battery life is much better. Went all day with some SMS, browsing, reading and writing emails, and about 20 minutes talk time, and still had 85%.

Browsing seems a little faster than .122.

Boot time definitely much better (under 3 min).

Cons:
    Touch screen seemed to be slightly less sensitive, but after 2 battery pulls, things seem to be as they are supposed to be.

(apologize...just updated Firefox and my font colors won't open right now. guess will go look at that issue and then go to bed.
    04-23-09 10:24 PM
1,933 ... 4849505152 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD