when I bring up my application switcher all it shows is the phone, browser, home screen, messages, and bbm
    hmm...that's odd then...sure there's nothing else running in the background?

try looking through here for some tips too

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/dr...-steps-116539/
    04-23-09 08:46 PM
    It's like we're all in alternate universes. We are using BB Storms, right? I didn't land a Motorola forum by accident or anything?
    This has been the issue since day one. One group of phones works good with an OS and another group can't live with it. I couldn't use .99 because it was constantly rebooting itself. 122 killed my battery. But 90, 103, 109, 113, 132 all worked fine, but others had nothing but problems. Still think there is a chip set difference depending on where they were built.
    04-23-09 08:49 PM
    How the heck do you guys get such fast reboot times?? Mine is consistently 5 min. Has been on every build since .75 What gives?
    agreed agreed
    04-23-09 08:54 PM
    Thanks man. In DM it said something about not upgrading the software at this time but I think its because I still have .122 on my computer so I just used the loader. In the process of updating now. Hope I dont jack this up.
    well, here's hoping that doesn't happen! but if it does, this should help:

BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    04-23-09 08:54 PM
    Well after 9 battery pulls .132 is finally working right but personally .122 is better .132 is laggy froze up once never should have switched nothing is better memory the same I feel like .132 is actually a small step below .122

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 08:55 PM
    Loader wouldn't read my device config so I ran it with the /nojvm option which forced the install but wiped out all my 3rd party apps....That said - this is the fastest and most stable OS I've run yet and I'm on probably my tenth...
    No surprise it's running faster with your device memory cleared of apps.

04-23-09 08:57 PM
    Well after 9 battery pulls .132 is finally working right but personally .122 is better .132 is laggy froze up once never should have switched nothing is better memory the same I feel like .132 is actually a small step below .122

Thanks for the excuse to finally skip an update.

04-23-09 08:58 PM
    hmm...that's odd then...sure there's nothing else running in the background?

try looking through here for some tips too

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/dr...-steps-116539/
    Well I just hid the event log, I'm gonna reboot and se what I have after that
    04-23-09 08:59 PM
    Do I have to use the DM to load this software or do I do like I did with the .122 and use the loader app in the common files?
    app loader
    04-23-09 08:59 PM
    I am really enjoying this OS. Been running it since last night and only had one problem so far. My screen had a few running lines through it while i was trying to do SMS/MMS about 10 minutes ago. It was real spotty and the letters were almost transparent. The battery pull fixed it. First real issue I have had in awhile. Was running .113 and really enjoyed that one with no issues at all.
    04-23-09 09:01 PM

no problems here must be your phone
    04-23-09 09:02 PM
    I need a download link. someone please help. the one on the first page doesn't work for me.
    04-23-09 09:03 PM
    can any of you BES users validate that gps in google maps(3.0.2) still works for you. Obviously using the .132 OS.
    It is running fine here
    04-23-09 09:04 PM
    the browser now shows 1XEV near the reception indicator. it previously did not do that in .122 as far as i remember
    04-23-09 09:04 PM
    The boot seems fast, the applications seem to load faster

I can't tell how stable the radio is. .122 had a stable radio even though it was not a Verizon OS. Right now the radio is acting normal. In my house it was bouncing around, went outside and it continued to bounce. Now I am on the same couch and it is stable.
    04-23-09 09:05 PM
    how can some phones work well with the update and some dont? i dont get that. everyone is getting the same update so why are some people saying its super fast and some people saying its terrible?
    04-23-09 09:06 PM
    I need a download link. someone please help. the one on the first page doesn't work for me.
    The link on the first couple of pages is very quick (not the original post)

04-23-09 09:07 PM
    Forget it, the radio is now playing games again. Most reliable, haha!
    04-23-09 09:07 PM
    Well im still on edge, try the swap-a-radio app but it dont work on vista 64bit. any other options? Thanks
    04-23-09 09:09 PM
    how can some phones work well with the update and some dont? i dont get that. everyone is getting the same update so why are some people saying its super fast and some people saying its terrible?
    I suggested quality control, but it could be the apps. Though the radio signal should be stable regardless.

The again I completely wiped the device and then installed .132 and had issues with the radio. RIM really needs Six Sigma, I am certified I will go work for them...
    04-23-09 09:11 PM
    go to blackberryos.com to get the upgrade. the link on crackberry takes you to rapid share and it doesnt work, at least not for me
    Forget it, the radio is now playing games again. Most reliable, haha!
    I noticed that sometimes you gotta give a new OS a few days to settle. I had .122 do that to me. The first day my memory drained and battery severely...On the second day, both of them did much better, and same was for speed and overall performance and on third day the phone was awesome. Now I am getting same thing with .132, memory is not doing well today, battery: I already charged the phone twice today, some lag, and keep loosing data (1XEV to 1X to 1xev to 1x). Will see what happens tomorrow. I know that it needs time.
    Well im still on edge, try the swap-a-radio app but it dont work on vista 64bit. any other options? Thanks
    Edge? You are using AT&T? Try to Register your host routing tables.
    04-23-09 09:12 PM

04-23-09 09:15 PM
    Edge? You are using AT&T? Try to Register your host routing tables.
    Done brother! I try re-register, i have the service book reloaded, then try the swap-a-radio app(never got it to work on vista64) and still fighting to get it working. I think im going to go back to the previous version, This one is kicking my a$$.
    04-23-09 09:15 PM
1,933 ... 4647484950 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD