I'm confused.. some people say you don't need to delete the vendor.xml file and other people say you do. I'm on Verizon, so for people on Verizon, do you have to delete the file or not?
    On the other hand I am on Verizon also and I DID NOT delete the xml file and it worked fine for me.
    04-23-09 03:06 PM
    It's taking me over 10 min for my phone to boot up. Any thoughts why it's taking so frigging long?
    Shouldnt take that long. Pull the battery and wait. Does it seem like its thinking? Worst case scenario try doing a reinstall
    04-23-09 03:06 PM
    Why not just delete the vendor file anyway? It's literally in the same folder that you're using AppLoader in. Can't hurt.

On a side note - does anyone else's battery life SUCK? I loaded .132 this morning and I'm already down to 25% (yellow bar). I only did 2 battery pulls I think, and that was right after I had loaded the OS. Hope it's just a fluke.
    04-23-09 03:11 PM
    I found that MMS forwarding is working
    04-23-09 03:12 PM
    i've been trying to keep up with these posts the best I can, but I'm lost on the "MMS issue" What problem are some people having with MMS? I went from .75 to .122, so if it was something inbetween there, i wouldnt know. But havent noticed any probs with .122.
    04-23-09 03:12 PM
    anyone else? when playing music and you get a message the volume drops in half, and you have to do a battery pull to get the volum back. had this in .113 and all the other leaks. i did search this and didnt find anything about this on the new os.
    04-23-09 03:13 PM
    Why not just delete the vendor file anyway? It's literally in the same folder that you're using AppLoader in. Can't hurt.

On a side note - does anyone else's battery life SUCK? I loaded .132 this morning and I'm already down to 25% (yellow bar). I only did 2 battery pulls I think, and that was right after I had loaded the OS. Hope it's just a fluke.
    Battery life doesnt seem to good but Im going to give it a few days to really see how it is. Give it some time...see what happens.
    04-23-09 03:14 PM

122 sucked for me but 132 is only losing about <2% per hour (95% after 2.5 hours)
    04-23-09 03:14 PM
    Yeah I have had this since .86
    Not sure if anyone already answered this...it has always been suggested that any ringtones you choose to actively use should be kept in DEVICE memory, not the memory card. That way, access is immediate.
    04-23-09 03:15 PM
    anyone else? when playing music and you get a message the volume drops in half, and you have to do a battery pull to get the volum back. had this in .113 and all the other leaks. i did search this and didnt find anything about this on the new os.
    Didn't have the problem in 113 or in 132.
    Not that Im aware of. Ill try it and see.

When you do a battery pull it will drain the battery. Fully charge it plus a couple hours and you will be fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 03:16 PM
    Well after using my phone pretty heavily for the past few hours the only bad thing ive noticed is the double keyboard on landscape when i tilt my phone from 90 degrees to 45 degrees quickly. Seems it takes a 1/2 second to refresh the acelerometer. I can live with that.
    04-23-09 03:17 PM
    battery seems better for me thus far. Been working my phone HARD all day, started the update at 8 lets say done by 9:30 so going on 7 hours and I'm at 75% Battery.
    04-23-09 03:18 PM
    When you do a battery pull it will drain the battery. Fully charge it plus a couple hours and you will be fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I know battery pulls suck a decent amount of life out of the battery, but it has never happened to this extent with any other OS (and I've loaded nearly every one of them when they came out). We'll see after I charge it up again.
    04-23-09 03:19 PM
    OK, i am a noob, and i don't know what i did wrong. this is my first upgrade. i'm going form .75 to this one. just before it finished installing with the desktop manager, i got an fatal error message and now it wont even recognize my phones pin. any suggestions?
    04-23-09 03:25 PM
    Anyone out there using a BES Server? I am connected through our company's, and each time I have done an upgrade I have had to have our Network Admin re-activate me and send a new activation password. Anyone able to past this?
    04-23-09 03:27 PM
    I might be seeing things, but i pay a lot of attention to the LED light for my notifications, (green = Email, Blue = SMS, Red=Missed Call, Purple=PIN). But with this .132 it seems as if the LED is BRIGHTER than before, which i like by the way.

Anybody else notice this??
    04-23-09 03:29 PM
    .132 is a rocket! Everything works better! Battery life seems better
    than .122

Crackberry Rocks!!!
    04-23-09 03:30 PM
    100 Posts!!!
    04-23-09 03:30 PM
    has anybody futzed with this enough to know if MMS works right without the 86 mms.cod BS to fix it??? I just finally got my Storm MMS ing again and I don't want to do all this crap for a no good MMS function
    MMS is working for me. I can forward again and it seems to be the fastest yet! (upgraded from .113)
    04-23-09 03:38 PM
    Anyone out there using a BES Server? I am connected through our company's, and each time I have done an upgrade I have had to have our Network Admin re-activate me and send a new activation password. Anyone able to past this?
    i have too everytime too. sucks but I don't believe there is anyway around it. If so, I would like to know how
    04-23-09 03:41 PM
    batt does seem better. I used the phone the same way i did yesterday and I was at 65% at 430pm...today i'm at 89%....and i used it the same as i did yesterday.
    04-23-09 03:43 PM
    yeah, just take the pw and do a enterprise activation with it and you'll be good to go
    04-23-09 03:43 PM
    Shouldnt take that long. Pull the battery and wait. Does it seem like its thinking? Worst case scenario try doing a reinstall
    Yeah. the hour glass just sits there spinning the whole time. i was trying to avoid re-installing.
    04-23-09 03:44 PM
1,933 ... 3637383940 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD