wow i suck at typing and spelling as homer simpson said " i am smrt S M R T " lmao
    04-23-09 01:58 AM
    So far so good. Flawless install. Accelerometer seems a bit quirky but otherwise it feels pretty fast and clean..memory is staying up so far too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 01:59 AM
    Great OS, noticed a small problem with it bringing back my calendar events but that isn't a huge issue for me. I just wish we had something official though this does make me feel rather... devious?
    04-23-09 02:05 AM
    New feature (or alteast to me), but my phone was locked and when I received a new email/text it automatically brought up the unlock screen to enter my password.
    Last edited by jp1tx; 04-23-09 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Verified
    04-23-09 02:06 AM
    Forget the service books and GIVE ME SOME MORE COW BELL!!!!!!"
    ROTFLMAO hahahhahahah i thought i was the only one .. who noticed .. hahahahah

btw It is hella fast .

and anytime i update OS .. I do the "switch device " trick so as to back up my 3rd party apps too ..
    Last edited by mcm180; 04-23-09 at 02:13 AM.
    04-23-09 02:08 AM
    Great OS, noticed a small problem with it bringing back my calendar events but that isn't a huge issue for me. I just wish we had something official though this does make me feel rather... devious?
    mine are gone also

who knows how to fix this? come on smart people i know you're out there
    04-23-09 02:08 AM
    just noticed this. the menus seem to have flick scrolling. it doesnt flick far but it goes a little bit after you take your finger off. it may just be lag but its very smooth. anybody else notice this?
    04-23-09 02:09 AM
    So far I'm liking it.

Just updated to the new OS, but it's holding a steady charge

Seems faster and gained about 1 meg of memory so that's always a plus. When I have more time tomorrow, especially after school, I'll see how much better it's working. That's where the signal and battery test come in (my campus has so many random spots where there's little to no service so my battery drains) ^.^
    04-23-09 02:09 AM
    everyone seems to be talking about mms being fixed, but i can't seem to find it on my phone. (N) is there a way i can find out if mms has been fixed on my phone..
    04-23-09 02:10 AM
    just noticed this. the menus seem to have flick scrolling. it doesnt flick far but it goes a little bit after you take your finger off. it may just be lag but its very smooth. anybody else notice this?
    I noticed this as well as i was scrolling through my texts as well..but the first thing i thought was lag. im gonna try flicking right now.. lol
    04-23-09 02:11 AM
    all my calender events are still present. weired...

id say just run your back up and see if it restores them.
    04-23-09 02:11 AM
    what a pain in the a$$ if ur unlocked and on att unless of course im a num nut u have to go thru the process of loading the service books as perscribed here http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...ht=att+browser but it is well worth it

I havent had that problem since early feb. Some reason browser and all still in place.... dont have to get service books again.... hope it doesnt happen with this install.

Question.... has anyone checked streaming video... say scifi channel etc... let me know how that does... I'm currently running the 3.5.1 hybrid and it streams better than anyother os.
    04-23-09 02:12 AM
    Thanks Kevin you made my night & good morning fellow crackberries!!
    Was planning on going to bed earlier, but who needs sleep.

.122 to .132:

Boot time great - under 3 min.
    40.6mb memory on reboot with several apps installed (best I ever got before was 32-34mb)
    Accelerometer more responsive
    Scrolls smoother/faster
    Apps switch quicker
    Camera more responsive/clearer
    Vitually no keyboard lag
    MMS forwarding working (started working again with .122)
    As mentioned in previous post - Slacker radio is clearer/louder
    Been loaded and playing with everything for an hour now and memory has only dropped .3mb (usually would have dropped 3-4mb)
    Will get full charge on batt tonight and run it thru the ringer tomorrow and report on battery life (sucked on .122)

It's like having a new phone all over again.

Look forward to reading all you late night crazies reports tomorrow.

Good night !!
    04-23-09 02:12 AM
    your right you cant fix stupid look at the itoy owners lol
    04-23-09 02:14 AM
    The menus have always been like that. Ya probably just never noticed it.

04-23-09 02:18 AM
    seriously i think if u do a clean install from .75 color banding issue goes away. at least it did for me.

heh i should stop posting on here, since it seems like noones paying attention to me. i know i dont have like 194393794 posts, but im by all means not a newb.
    people read your posts and respect your opinion
    04-23-09 02:19 AM
    been running .132 (shrinked) for about 2 hours now, been noticing allot of 1X when I should be seeing 1XEV. Even ran *228 and *22899 but get 1X and 1XEV bouncing around...
    04-23-09 02:20 AM
    all my calender events are still present. weired...

id say just run your back up and see if it restores them.
    i backed it up after the upgrade, then just now i did a customized restore, and just moved the calender stuff over. that didnt work.

the only ones i want back are all the brithdays that Facebook put in there, any way to force facebook to reload all calender events?
    04-23-09 02:22 AM
    it was worth coming to crackberry tonight and all i came for a theme. dam crackberry you come for one thing and leave with another ohh yea this new os if bad ***
    04-23-09 02:23 AM
    i backed it up after the upgrade, then just now i did a customized restore, and just moved the calender stuff over. that didnt work.

the only ones i want back are all the brithdays that Facebook put in there, any way to force facebook to reload all calender events?
    delete and re-install facebook 1.5?

would be my next step.
    04-23-09 02:25 AM
    Something weird happened to me. I had a pretty flawless install (didnt restore at first), but after I booted up for the first time and reset, i tested sms and after reading the new sms, the notification would pop up again like i didn't read it. I did a battery pull and it seems to have solved it. hopefully it doesn't come back
    04-23-09 02:25 AM
    Still the radio going up and down

04-23-09 02:28 AM
    radio solid for me no issues here.
    04-23-09 02:32 AM
    internet wickedly fast i think the next stop flash player for the storm ohh yea a phone that can make me coffee
    04-23-09 02:35 AM
    I've been running .113 since it was first leaked and I'm really happy with it. Can someone download the internet speed test app from AppWorld (It's Free) and lemme know what speeds yall are getting on .132. A faster browser would make me much more likely to upgrade.

BTW on .113 I'm getting 439.67kb/s DOWN and 393.7kb/s UP

Tks,
    Last edited by simonsays452; 04-23-09 at 02:50 AM.
    04-23-09 02:38 AM
1,933 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD