wrong color dude
    fixed. DOH!
    04-23-09 01:26 AM
    Crazy fast navigation and web browsing

Lost app world and all my downloads from it, including Shazam, which can no longer be downloaded.

This was after doing a full restore and 3rd party restore after wiping.
    wow that sucks. i wonder why some people have these problems and others dont
    04-23-09 01:29 AM
    this os does not seem as fast as the .75: but mms does work now, I tried 122 and mms did not work. I did a battery pull and the timer is still extremely slow. What is going on with this thing? Has anyone had the slow issue yet? let me know!!!!!
    04-23-09 01:30 AM
    uh help!!!! I lost all my contacts and am having trouble with email as in no designated inboxes what did I do wrong and how do I fix it???
    not to be an a-hole but I have 4 hours to fix this before my wife wakes up and completely kicks my tailend. Please I'm begging you so I don't have to sleep on the couch for the rest of 2009 how do I fix this and keep the new OS that's clearly superior and will get me laid when she gets home after work???
    04-23-09 01:30 AM
    not to be an a-hole but I have 4 hours to fix this before my wife wakes up and completely kicks my tailend. Please I'm begging you so I don't have to sleep on the couch for the rest of 2009 how do I fix this and keep the new OS that's clearly superior and will get me laid when she gets home after work???
    Use restore in DM
    04-23-09 01:31 AM
    k let me try it
    04-23-09 01:32 AM
    this os does not seem as fast as the .75: but mms does work now, I tried 122 and mms did not work. I did a battery pull and the timer is still extremely slow. What is going on with this thing? Has anyone had the slow issue yet? let me know!!!!!
    I came from .75 and I've been nothing but happy so far. It's much faster. Sorry, man.
    04-23-09 01:32 AM
    re send your service books for the email for the contacts you are supposed to do a back up
    04-23-09 01:33 AM
    Um, wrong color dude, lol :P
    haha
    04-23-09 01:33 AM
    Kevin : THANKS !

I noticed that when I opened pictures they all displayed more quickly than previous releases.
    It used to give me the white placeholder graphic for several seconds then work on displaying pics. They all just blasted open on .132..

Additionally, it picked up an additional satellite in BB Maps - it always used to be 10 or 11 but it found 12 this time.

while jumping around from app to app it kept up with me... only saw 'working' animated circle once very briefly.

I see progress.
    04-23-09 01:34 AM
    Do a file search for: LoaderBackup-(2009-04-22).ipd

(22 or 23 depending on where you are at)

On the DM run a restore and use that file.

Hope that helps.
    04-23-09 01:37 AM
    Use restore in DM
    You are forever my hero!!!! My wife would have KILLED me and I ain't playin I'd be 6 feet under when she woke up if she'd have found her phone trashed. Thank you for saving my life. Literally.

PS my wife is a Marine!!
    04-23-09 01:37 AM
    Do a file search for: LoaderBackup-(2009-04-22).ipd

(22 or 23 depending on where you are at)

On the DM run a restore and use that file.

Hope that helps.
    again thank you for literally saving my life!!!! My wife is a Marine and she would have killed me if i had lost her contacts in her phone
    04-23-09 01:38 AM
    I was on .122. I had downloaded facebook 1.5 today (used OTA for download). I downloaded 132, then ran apploader. It had facebook checked, but was set to downgrade. I closed out of apploader. I deleted the facebook files in the apploader\java directory. Relaunched apploader and facebook was no longer an option. The OS installed and facebook 1.5 is still on my phone, which is odd to me since I thought apploader did a wipe. Anyways, it was kind of nice not needing to re-load facebook.

So far I've seen memory a bit higher than I had .122. I'll do more testing tomorrow. Accelerometer seems the same.

As I side note I hate that I have to delete the service books for aim, yahoo, googletalk, and msnmessenger. I do'nt have these apps installed and I never intend to have them installed. I don't like having the icons, so I delete the service books related to these apps. Anyone know a way around this?
    04-23-09 01:40 AM
    Google maps is smoking fast now. Super happy with this build so far

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 01:40 AM
    You are forever my hero!!!! My wife would have KILLED me and I ain't playin I'd be 6 feet under when she woke up if she'd have found her phone trashed. Thank you for saving my life. Literally.

PS my wife is a Marine!!
    Looks like your life really was saved

You wouldn't have stood a chance!
    04-23-09 01:42 AM
    Looks like your life really was saved

You wouldn't have stood a chance!
    You're right I wouldn't have. She has been home from Iraq for about 2 weeks and this was her present. My a$$ would have been grass and she would have been the lawnmower. I don't get it i guess it's a Marine thing. I never served in the military. Always thought it was like Full Metal Jacket til my wife said it was worse.
    04-23-09 01:45 AM
    I lost my browser... and dm wont let me downgrade back to .75...im lost.
    04-23-09 01:45 AM
    Yep! I've done a real Batt pull and a Quickpull. No go on the *228 as well. Tried 4 times already and keep getting the "We're sorry...."
    04-23-09 01:47 AM
    Forget the service books and GIVE ME SOME MORE COW BELL!!!!!!

Kidding go to
    Options, Advanced Options, Host Routing Table, open it and hit the menu button and select "Register Now"
    ive got a fever... and the only cure... IS MORE COW BELL!!!
    04-23-09 01:48 AM
    after doing a battery pull and leaving the phone on for a while it does seem a little faster.For some reason it seems these phones actions change from day to day! I'm not really certain the camera seems any faster though. During the upgrade it says that vz navigator was updated, does anyone notice anything different about it?
    04-23-09 01:48 AM
    I lost my browser... and dm wont let me downgrade back to .75...im lost.

Options > Advanced > Host Routing Table > Register Now

That'll fix it for ya. No need to go back to .75
    04-23-09 01:53 AM
    I noticed all my calender event are gone..

and yes i backed it up

any idea how to get these back?
    04-23-09 01:53 AM
    what a pain in the a$$ if ur unlocked and on att unless of course im a num nut u have to go thru the process of loading the service books as perscribed here http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...ht=att+browser but it is well worth it
    04-23-09 01:55 AM
    make sure after the update in oreder to get the browser back if ur unlocked u must reinstall the new os on ur pc before u start the steps listed on the page in my last post or it wont work
    04-23-09 01:56 AM
1,933 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD