You are the only one that it worked for then.
    i see no color banding. correct me if im wrong, but im just not seeing any color changes compared to .75.

04-23-09 12:12 AM
    Woot! Thanks Kevin! You made my night!
    Thank you Kevin
    poopingforpeace does
    well sorry man this thread is about os findings not who looks like a R A P I S T go join another forum if your here to personally attack people.

... back to the point i started up with 42mb compared to 35mb on .122
    Do people on crack have hot flashes?

Okay, so...I did one more battery pull and memory stayed the same, so that must be about as high as it's going to go with my apps and everything.

I don't have a problem with MMS, but then again...I never did before.

I went from .75 to .113 to .122

And now this.

This is a major confusion the problem with MMS before was NOT sending MMS, it was me sending you an MMS and then you pressing "Forward." That is the part that did not work. The work around used to be save the message picture and THEN send it. THat would cause it to work fine.
    Do people on crack have hot flashes?

Okay, so...I did one more battery pull and memory stayed the same, so that must be about as high as it's going to go with my apps and everything.

I don't have a problem with MMS, but then again...I never did before.

I went from .75 to .113 to .122

And now this.
    Yes. Hot Flashes are normal

And is that How High the Phone........or YOU are going to go?
    poopingforpeace does
    lol why would you say that lol that was pretty random
    04-23-09 12:13 AM
    < 7 blue moons after a hockey game tonight is why
    04-23-09 12:14 AM
    Super Fast Browser, Much faster accelorometer, Color banding still present (+ and -) Booted with 45mg, which is the same as what i was booting with .131/5.0, Most IMPORTANT - Im getting 4/5 bars in my room when before I was lucky for 1/5!!!!

I don't notice any difference in font size in any of the 3 keyboards...

None yet, but I'm sure that will change
    have anyone tried to take pictures? for some reason they r coming out green ish. could be poor lightning in my room perhaps.
    Ok, thats all.

Accelerometer seems slower when on main home screen ?but who really knows?

Web browser accelerometer is actually seems to rotate before I even rotate the dam phone.

key lag is still there when typing in web browser

Scrolling is insanely fast in web browser

all othe menu crap in browser is also extremely fast

scrolling in main menu is fast but gets choppy sometimes and misses the animation

no, my cell phone signal hasn't improved ????

Bottom line. the OS still feels fragile and u don't want to push the system or else it will crash. It actuall seems less stable. I have noticed unresponsiveness in using the text selector where it just stops moving.
    This is not to say that none of this happened in .122 It just feels like its moving too fast for its own good and the zippiness (?) is what is making it hiccup, even though the hiccups are just sestemic issues from the original architechture. I don't know.

NOTE: I've only been using this for about 30 minutes. All features that I have tested work fine though.
    i see no color banding. correct me if im wrong, but im just not seeing any color changes compared to .75.

highlight an icon on the application screen (so we cant see the background image) and you will see that there is still colorbanding there!
    04-23-09 12:15 AM
    Hey so I'm not getting as much lag typing in the browser but its a lil better

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    basically everything seems faster but I also see the tiny clock on the middle of the screen more often.
    Earlier I reported the text editing had changed, but the blue box appears now around text while trying to edit.. As long as there are no major memory leaks this is by far better than .109... MUCH FASTER and I REALLY liked .109!
    04-23-09 12:16 AM
    Would any of you guys be so kind as to create a zip or rar file of the OS to download?

I would love to try and load it now, but seeing that I am still at the office, I am unable to run the .exe install on my work laptop. If not, then ill just have to wait till later when I get out of here...
    This is a major confusion the problem with MMS before was NOT sending MMS, it was me sending you an MMS and then you pressing "Forward." That is the part that did not work. The work around used to be save the message picture and THEN send it. THat would cause it to work fine.
    Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up. I didn't know that because I was never reading those questions on here since I never thought mine had a problem. =)

I get what you mean, though.
    Start up was 48.40 my highest ever. Very fast browser and very quick accelerometer. I love it so far
    Startup was faster than usual. Browser runs very well.

Transitions between menus and software are all fast, more so than usual, and there have been no lockups or stalls.

Also, both the picture and video cameras are running faster, more so in landscape than portrait.

It sure is nice to have these leaked updates while Verizon is hopefully baking something sweet for us all.

Good luck on the newest update in our family,
    Stormy
    04-23-09 12:17 AM
    While I was removing things out of the java folder, I noticed that the fonts cod (net_rim_font_latin_suretype.cod) can no longer be removed. it renders most text unreadable like if you removed it from an earlier bb.

Just wanted to make a note
    have anyone tried to take pictures? for some reason they r coming out green ish. could be poor lightning in my room perhaps.
    White Balance. Switch from Auto to your lighting conditions.
    am i the only one doing this at a normal time?(PST)
    04-23-09 12:19 AM
    Ok,

Accelerometer seems slower when on main home screen ?but who really knows?

Web browser accelerometer is actually seems to rotate before I even rotate the dam phone.

My web browser accelerometer is fast as all get out too...
    will i lose my unlocked browser fix
    am i the only one doing this at a normal time?(PST)
    Normal time? Huh?
1,933 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD