02-20-09 03:40 PM
    I just have to state this because cx said it once and it makes sense.... People are saying someone should be banned because they feel like idiots for believing something they read online. Yes I want an upgrade and yes I think its not cool to post something that you know is not true, but its the internet. People do that so just get over it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 03:41 PM
    Man. The OP here just let us down more than Obama did when he said he was gonna fix the economy.....and that is A LOT!

Ban the turd.
    Was that necessary? you go fix the economy in a month
    02-20-09 03:42 PM
    Was that necessary? you go fix the economy in a month

He's probably got as much experience as Obama...

How long do you think it will take, and is the "stimulus" the answer? Since this thread will get locked or deleted anyway, might as well walk a controversial line.
    02-20-09 03:44 PM
    Pic of OP as he posts message, starving for attention:

02-20-09 03:45 PM
    For those of you wondering, the storm works great on the delta flights with the Wi-Fi. I'm at 31,748 feet.
    Wi-Fi? Nice trick.
    02-20-09 03:47 PM
    I heard this update adds 802.11 N. It actually downloads the HARDWARE into the phone for you. I'm installing it now. Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-20-09 03:51 PM
    Wi-Fi? Nice trick.
    i was wondering about that myself. guess it's my fault for reading this thread
    02-20-09 03:52 PM
    Wi-Fi? Nice trick.
    I was wondering if anyone caught on to that wi-fi comment. That was a dead giveaway that the post was bogus.
    02-20-09 03:52 PM
    How do I delete this posting?

We are on a flight from LA to New York and have had a few to many. I plugged my storm in and DM said there was an update. I just saw .128 and got excited.

For those of you wondering, the storm works great on the delta flights with the Wi-Fi. I'm at 31,748 feet.

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry
    he got that exclusive sh!t... wifi on his storm.. lemme buy it from u? i will give you 3 grand
    02-20-09 03:53 PM
    Yes wi-fi on the plane. Not for the storm I know. It is called wi-fli and with the signal it opens the frequency in the air to ground that is blocked on other planes. data, text, email calls don't go through well.
    02-20-09 03:55 PM
    .128 is a prison broke BB.
    02-20-09 03:57 PM
    Yes wi-fi on the plane. Not for the storm I know. It is called wi-fli and with the signal it opens the frequency in the air to ground that is blocked on other planes. data, text, email calls don't go through well.
    So how about the link???
    02-20-09 03:58 PM
    OK, let's overlook the fact that the OS thing was not right, but what about this part.......
    Civic, I already explained it

I heard this update adds 802.11 N. It actually downloads the HARDWARE into the phone for you. I'm installing it now. Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-20-09 03:58 PM
    The wi-fi is not used on the storm just on the computer. Read the other post about it. anyone need to see a pic?
    02-20-09 03:59 PM
    Man. The OP here just let us down more than Obama did when he said he was gonna fix the economy.....and that is A LOT!

Ban the turd.
    Um...it takes more than just Obama to fix the economy. And btw, give them time. You can't fix the economy overnight.
    I think this guy is an i-phone junky that had about 3 too many little bottles of juice
    How do I delete this posting?

We are on a flight from LA to New York and have had a few to many. I plugged my storm in and DM said there was an update. I just saw .128 and got excited.

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry
    wi-fi is not available on the 9530.
    02-20-09 04:02 PM
    You know tensions are pent-up when Crackberry gets political
    02-20-09 04:02 PM

How long do you think it will take, and is the "stimulus" the answer? Since this thread will get locked or deleted anyway, might as well walk a controversial line.
    Ooooh...a crack at Obama's experience. Nevermind the fact that he was in politics his whole life (just not a politician). Wait...are you now going to tell everyone he wasn't born in the USA also?
    02-20-09 04:04 PM
    This thread is just mean, mean, mean.
    02-20-09 04:04 PM
    I love how everyone gets all crazy after about a week of having a new leak. It's like crack... YA NEED THE NEXT HIT!!! Yep, Yeppppp..... Hewwwwwwwww.
    02-20-09 04:07 PM
    God......please close this thread......

Acutally if we all became distributors of MonaVie we could all stimulate the economy as well.
    Im confused??? So is there know Official OS??? a simple yes or no would suffice...and if the answer is no, hten whoever made this post is an ***...just plane mean
    02-20-09 04:08 PM
83 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD