DUDE I WANT THAT RECLINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways

tested dynostorm today and went to the track too

Wow. The quickest reply ever.

That is awesome.
    05-12-09 11:52 PM
    nope just beat it lol
    05-12-09 11:53 PM
    I haven't found a straight 1/4 mile yet, but I did do a 1/8 mile. The results sounded pretty accurate, I was quite surprised.

The best thing is my truck has 223,000 miles on it and if it actually has 286 wheel HP I am amazed.
    05-12-09 11:56 PM
    one of the times i tried it I got 642 WHP in my accord haha ... better not see me on the streets otherwise ur toast lol
    05-12-09 11:59 PM
    Like you said it's tricky finding a place to keep it still. Could always duct tape it to the dash, but....not too good of an idea.

What did you try this out on?
    05-13-09 12:02 AM
    not particularly fond of duct taping my storm to my car. maybe ill do it on the outside to get a nice video haha. i did it on my 2004 Accord V6 6 Speed
    05-13-09 12:09 AM
    Not bad for a V6 Honda.

Is there anyway you can set dynostorm to only do an 1/8 mile? I live in a part of the country that has a lot of curves, steep drops on the shoulders, and random occurrences of the faint sound of banjo music every now and then...if you know what I mean.
    05-13-09 12:52 AM
    So I ended up with 600+WHP going 130MPH...according to DynoStorm. In reality, I was going 30MPH in gridlock.

I did this in my 2004 Mazda3, that has no more than 155hp after mods. I need a better way to keep my phone still/mounted. The cupholder isn't cutting it
    05-13-09 12:56 AM
    So I ended up with 600+WHP going 130MPH...according to DynoStorm. In reality, I was going 30MPH in gridlock.

I did this in my 2004 Mazda3, that has no more than 155hp after mods. I need a better way to keep my phone still/mounted. The cupholder isn't cutting it
    I actually had the best luck so far by putting the phone under one of my legs just enough so I could push the Start Test button.

I guess buying one of those car holster things would be ideal, but I think they are incredibly nerdy looking.
    05-13-09 01:01 AM
    I am having an issue that's a little strange. When I look at the results of my latest run (and only) I see my 1/4 at 14.00 but when I look at "my ride" the 1/4 is at 14.49. I know it's not an average because there is only one run completed. Anyone seen this or have an idea as to the cause?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 01:07 AM
    Latest run RT magnum 08 RWD
    Drivetrain loss set at 0%

05-13-09 08:37 AM
    Glad to see folks still posting herr NOT. Could u all post ur results in the real thread? Also maybe they can lock this thread.

05-13-09 08:57 AM
    Glad to see folks still posting herr NOT. Could u all post ur results in the real thread? Also maybe they can lock this thread.

Glad to see a rat with glowstick can type even if they can't use complete words. Shouldn't you be talking on AIM. LOL kid. Also, I looked at the other thread and didn't see your post. Do you even have a car?
    Last edited by PadrePrince; 05-13-09 at 09:16 AM.
    05-13-09 09:07 AM
    Yes a 2005 Avalanche I'm no Kid I'm 38. I'm still on the fence about buying this App. Already have enough problems with our Storms.
    Glad to see a rat with glowstick can type even if they can't use complete words. Shouldn't you be talking on AIM. LOL kid. Also, I looked at the other thread and didn't see your post. Do you even have a car?
    05-13-09 09:49 AM
    Yes a 2005 Avalanche I'm no Kid I'm 38. I'm still on the fence about buying this App. Already have enough problems with our Storms.

So if you don't even HAVE the app why do you even care where people post. Get a life.

05-13-09 09:55 AM
    Its interesting see what folks post there thoughts on the how the app how it performs on the storms. The second thread was set up due to all the BS and fluff being posted.
    So if you don't even HAVE the app why do you even care where people post. Get a life.

05-13-09 10:22 AM
    Its interesting see what folks post there thoughts on the how the app how it performs on the storms. The second thread was set up due to all the BS and fluff being posted.
    Wow you are 38!!!! Do you talk as well as you write? The word there is used to describe a location. Allow me to use it correctly in a sentence for you. The man over there driving the Avalanche is lacking basic grammatical skills. The word their denotes possession and would have been the appropriate word in you pathetic attempt to construct a thought. Again, let me help you. Once people have downloaded DynoStorm on their phone they can post results where they please.
    05-13-09 11:24 AM
    Wow you are 38!!!! Do you talk as well as you write? The word there is used to describe a location. Allow me to use it correctly in a sentence for you. The man over there driving the Avalanche is lacking basic grammatical skills. The word their denotes possession and would have been the appropriate word in you pathetic attempt to construct a thought. Again, let me help you. Once people have downloaded DynoStorm on their phone they can post results where they please.
    Lol thanks for the grammar lesson. Alot of people on this site can use it!
    05-13-09 11:28 AM
    Not bad for a V6 Honda.

Is there anyway you can set dynostorm to only do an 1/8 mile? I live in a part of the country that has a lot of curves, steep drops on the shoulders, and random occurrences of the faint sound of banjo music every now and then...if you know what I mean.
    I laughed......
    05-13-09 11:47 AM
    I really need to find a stretch of road to try this on
    05-13-09 02:11 PM
    Make your own stretch. jus test @ night. Ill post my results in a bit in the official

05-14-09 01:26 AM
    Its more a factor of finding a road long enough that isnt full of hills or curves -- and not a major highway littered with cops

BTW:

Massive wheel spin at the beginning - I cant wait for my new tires to come in!
    Last edited by IntenseImage; 05-14-09 at 09:32 AM.
    05-14-09 09:16 AM
    What kind of ride is that? Nice numbers BTW! If you want to post the other stuff get the app "Capture It" it's free. Once you have it just pull up what you want to post, hit the BB key, and click the capture it button.

I think this will take you to the OTA on your storm. http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad

Never mind SRT8 and it looks like you found the app! You have some mods on that or is she stock. Also, I love Dodge got an RT I am working on. When I am done in about 6 months it should have about 345 rwhp. I wish I made money faster!! ha ha
    Last edited by PadrePrince; 05-14-09 at 09:40 AM.
    05-14-09 09:34 AM
    Thanks

Its slightly modded:

AFE Stage 2
    180* T-Stat
    Diablo Tuner
    SLP LMII Exhaust

Hopefully I can get my new tires soon and put up some better numbers (Yokohama Parada Spec X's: 275/40-20)

Im sure that tire spin in the beginning thru my HP figure off a bit but the other numbers should be pretty accurate
    05-14-09 09:47 AM
    2008 RT RWD Magnum
    Borla cat back installed
    I've ordered a Big Bully CAI and a predator, but they haven't come yet.
    OHHH and I ran again last night. I think this is the most accurate so far.

DT loss at 0%

This is why I need a Predator!
    05-14-09 09:56 AM
364 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD